10% of my city population is from Ukraine

>10% of my city population is from Ukraine

please help

Why do all Slavs complain a lot about Ukraine?

Do you have a Ukraine qt GF yet? This is your chance.

hohols are niggers

Atleast the third worlders Poland are getting are white. There are barely any differences between poles and Ukrainians, they both look the same

>they both look the same
nope also homo sovieticus

Stand a brit and a pole next to each other and 90% of people could not tell the difference. Not the same with Ukranians. They have that thin lip, weird pushed up pig nose thing going on.

poles have potato face, easy

Lot of Ukrainians are very nordic looking.

Eh, I don't really notice. They just look like average slavs or sometimes krauts. Ukies are a different breed, they have that strange nose that acts like a dead give away.

old slavic tradition to mock the poor

lies, poleshit said I'm an animal

If the nordics pushed their faces up against a glass window to make their noses look like a pigs snout

they're just slavs

If you don't want them, send these slavic qts here

>pigs snout

But that's exactely how Nordic girls look, when they have chubby face.

Send them here.
Also, Are you accepting refugee? Then why is macron so upset about poland?

I'm being serious. Believe or not it's easy to tell the difference between Poles and Ukrainians

Poles tend to look big fat/bulk, pale and many have a face like this.

Ukrainians look slim almost everytime, they can tan and look either slavic, nordic and a bit asian.

Heh, not really
I know 2 ukrainians that look exactly like that guy

This. Same shit happens here. Poles have this strong looking, Ukrainians are slim. Also Poles have brown hair, many Ukrainians have dark blonde hair.

Poles probably have the best genetics for men's body in Europe, too much endomorphs, unlike Germanics who are tall and slim. Yet they were raped by all neighbours.

/fit/ BTFO.

we really need to do something with them, they are already doing protests in rzeszow and przemysl, soon they will start impaling our children on fences again

>can't go a day without being serviced by some immigrant slav with a heavy accent
It's like we're almost Germany

Ukrainians have this weird thing going on where they look almost like Turks, with dark hair and eyes and tanned skin in many cases. It's due to their proximity and history with Tatars and Turkey, but if you compare them to Belarussians for example, Ukrainians basically look like shitskins

British exchange student told me Poles are the laziest and dumbest people he kows in Europe and that they cause a lot of problems in England.

Is it really that bad?

Consider it a blessing, that's 10% less Poles in your cunt.

Slavs aren't white, you dumb Paki cunt.

>endomorph
Nice broscience.
Fuck off idiot.

It's either that or 20% of the male population of your city is from eritrea and afghanistan. Choose.

The latter

ukrainian (russian) here

Mati Ukraina plz take all over Poland and kick all polacks out of there land lets make it hapend i know you Will never intigrite to became polska like me in Israel never and never Will and we all fucking russafils in the end you anderstend it and your hate become love you meet pepole thet chenge you and from bandera (i was bandera)you becoem pro russians

Also like all ukrainians you gona speak in russian in Poland just like here (Israel )there and evrey place you go :) its time to take all over Przakim !!!!!

Poland Will be our soon !!!!!

Ukrainian you need to take there Jobs fuck there girls sleap in there bads

Do it do it do it

Poland gona ragret the day they open there border to Ukraina :)

Дo пoбaчeмcя cкopa бpaты !!!! Пoльшa бyдeт нaшa !!!!!!!

why is ukraine so poor? It has the best agricultural land in europe ( where not radiactive)

What is the problem lol

Ukrainians are brotier

Any other country has its own agriculture sector, and here this is unprofitable hard job. Anyway, other countries will just not let in our production for obvious reason, and government don't give a single fuck about searching new markets.

i read that china is buying a lot of agricoltural land in ukraine though lol

Yes, don't understand why, but yes.

STFU kike

Is this the famous hohol thing I hear so much about?