Why do most eurofags smoke weed with tobacco?

Why do most eurofags smoke weed with tobacco?

What is your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kUJ2PGHwYlc
youtu.be/2f1hJTiDPIM
youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have no idea; tobacco makes me nauseous.

Smokes nicer, gives you a slightly different buzz, tastes good, doesn't get you as stoned as a pure weed joint so you can enjoy for longer. Not for everyday though as tobacco should be a rare treat.

we just want to die sooner

I used to despise the idea.
But it makes sense now.
If you like cigarettes and weed,
adding a little strong weed to your cigarette is actually really nice.

It burns more evenly and outweights the "lightness" of smoking pure weed.
People also are addicted to nicotine anyways so it saves them from smoking cigarettes.

This is the only real answer

>we just want to die sooner
I like this guy

Basically this.

>It burns more evenly and outweights the "lightness" of smoking pure weed.
This and conserving weed

"Most eurofags"? Doubt it.

We do mix hashish with tobacco, tho.

All my friends who also toke always mix with tobacco. To make things worse, everyone calls it a joint when it's actually a spliff. These cunts are all addicted to tobacco.

you know it mates

Almost no one smokes pure weed in the Netherlands, same for every german, french, polish guy i met

I mean, this really is the only explanation...

>ITS NOT A JOINT

REEEEEEE!!!!!!

If you care about what people call it you should some some more

not following ya

my apologies snowflake
next time whem i'm with my mates i'll go: oi who wants a toke of this spliff

>everyone calls it a joint when it's actually a spliff
ohhh one person used one slang word other than the other
REEEEEEEE
some fags in london call weed gear you dumb faggot

OP here

I'm Swiss and to some people it's even a myth to smoke pure, they'll tell you that it's simply not possible.

because their weed is shit and they need to smoke something that will actually do something with it

Nicotine is addictive.

smoking weed with tobacco is like smearing some shit into your coffee

it's retarded to smoke full weed in a rizzla, cigarette paper because it wont burn properly and will side burn destroying your spliff. In the UK, we don't put tobacco in a bong!
if you in America then try to pull the "smoke blunt papers" well that is tobacco you dumb cunts, it's a tobacco leaf

the hashish culture is responsible, especially the morrocan culture of smoking kief, which opposed to popular belief was a mix of hash or weed with contraband tobacco, compressed and smoked in a sabsi, chicha or rolling paper
I'm talking "traditional" cannabis breeds here, low-key weed and hash, the hash in the kief was made at the end of the dry sift process

ya if your shit is curred by a literal fucking moron, also a great way to waste weed in general is to smoke it

weed burns fine you have no idea what you are talking about

maybe he isn't but you shouldn't be that sure of yourself - it's a different method of rolling joints and tobacco makes it nicer to smoke, plus, it affects the high, a bit like a blunt, just weaker

> makes it nicer to smoke, plus, it affects the high

no it fucking doesn't you are getting a nicotine buzz

you guys are disgusting, do you know how much shit they spray on tobacco to get it to burn easily? And seriously get a one hitter and none of this applies. You guys are nicotine addicts.

I do it because I'm 2 poor to buy a lot of weed and I smoke anyway so that way I keep my tolerance down and I've got more to smoke

It really does though. If you don't do it that way you wouldn't know, right?

darling, think pharamacology will you? and enquire about combined & synergetic effects of diffrenet substances for starters

fuck off, i am from London and no one has ever called it gear. coke is gear

that would be london, ontario then user

weed doesn't go with tobacco face it you degenerates, also who hasn't at some point smoked some tobacco with weed? Its gross and you get the spins, some treat. Once again you guys are addicts.

want to try and make some sense next post?

seriously? that weak ass repartee of yours

why you in a euro thread then

Because the Brits have low potency weed and it doesn't give them a strong enough buzz.

California has the best weed ever.
That's factual.

frankly if someone tried to buy weed from me as gear I would rip them the fuck off

actually, yes.

i smoke all the time, am british. No tobacco

wow your so couthe user want to actually have a point?

>weed burns fine you have no idea what you are talking about
wtf are YOU talking about, an unrefined.processed plant has a different smoke point to a refined plant. like the difference between burning twigs made into kindling and grass.

Putting weed in a standard cigarette paper, the paper would normally burn quicker than the weed, making it uneven and just wasting the weed. We use at least blue rizzlas over here, very thin, not like OPs pic which would be used for hash
You are a retard.

Why don't you conduct an experiment and roll some grass in a piece of paper, see if the grass has turned to ash by the time the paper has. Then do the same with grass+kindling.
Same basic principle

>he doesn't know you are supposed to cure weed before you smoke it

no wonder you guys have to mix it with tobacco

Smoking your weed at all is a good way to waste it.

newfag, wut? i lived about 75% of my life in europe, still do, what gives user?
maybe so, still, they do in more places thtan one user

Then you're semi normal.

boi, read upwards and think user, think, nature did not give you that huge brain for nothing, did he?

First off, you're an idiot.

Second, there's slow burning papers.

Third, you're an idiot.

wew that is mean user
also, kek

I should say the same to you user

>You guys are nicotine addicts
weed addict calling a niccoting addict is like the pot calling the kettle black.
they are both abnormally ingested intoxicants via the lungs.
Plus tabacco and cigarettes are two seperate thaings, and you don't even have a fucking clue what type of chemicals have been sprayed on, put in and used to grow the random shit weed you have brought from some nigger on your street
youtube.com/watch?v=kUJ2PGHwYlc

ok then, dickcanceritis with herpes it is

badtrolltryagain/10

you mad kid?

is that supposed to have any meaningful point?

oh I get it you were being a retard on purpose the whole time haha nice joke

fuck you nigger

Is it true that american weed is moist as fuck?

shit cunt

it hits harder and we smoke more of it than your tiny-ass filterless spliffs.

broke ass

first post in this thread, you triggered cunt

no nigga people actually cure their shit over here

jesus christ all of you please go read up on the process of curing, you could potentially be improving your shit weed.

nice joke user

I smoke hash
weed is too weak

This

youtu.be/2f1hJTiDPIM

>hash stronger than weed
yeah not where i'm from. hash is hard to find in south london.

So you learned some swearwords today. Don't let it hear your mommy you little piece of shit

street weed isn't often cured, drying out your weed takes out weight, which bites into your profits

Since you are secluded in your shit hole country let me educate your nigger ass.

Everywhere in the world has shit weed.
However in the U.S we have the best. Why? A lot of things, besides America just being the overall best country, the north side has great climate for bud. Most of the weed in my area is from dispensary's, organic cannabis, lab tested, no chemical spray's, in other words not like the niggers on your street that sell that weak shit.

Why ask why? In America most people smoke blunts which are Tue same damn thing as what eurofags do

thats what im saying you guys are smoking wet ass shit you should be curing

most our weedstrains are 5x as strong in the usa.
if we dont mix it with tabacco you will not be able to finish your joint. we smoke socially and not to be just incapacitated after 2 joints

Prefer a harsh hit, bit of a diff high

>However in the U.S we have the best
t. dumb nigger who doesn't even own a passport

so why not just get a one hitter? There is 0 justification for the nicotine.

do you really honestly think amsterdam has the best weed? And if not amsterdam who? The best weed in the world is hands down in the US.

user the level of your failure is barely on par with your absolute lack of culture, gtfo will u?

>tastes good

Really?
In Russia it's the opposite. Hash is more common. But if you want to smoke weed that's not a problem actually.

I thought in europe every kind of drug is available. How do you buy staff? Online?

this nigga know what's up

Personally I mix it with tobacco so I don't smoke the whole gram I just bought in 5 minutes, and I can save more for later.
Im poor

Netherlands, Jamaica, Bolivia, Afghanistan, all better climates and more experience at culturing and harvesting weed.
You are just a dumb person, stereotypical american, brainwashed into blind and retarded patriotism and to salute a piece of cloth so to you america is the best at everything, despite the irony that your IQ is clearly low and you, in most likeliness, have never even experienced weed or life itself from anywhere but a small area around you.
youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

In Spain it's easier to find hash too

I smoke hash, wrapping it in a paper isn't gonna do anything

because it's meant to last during the night. You smoke 5 or 6 joints in a group and discuss things and it just keeps circling
You don't immediately wreck yourself and just stare at the wall like a retard

Oi m8 u want me to get out the place would ya? Absolute bollocks if you ask me m8

Kill yourself if you think anybody likes British faggots, like you. Stupid nigger.

5x stronger? Maybe in and around Amsterdam it is. But in any of the state's where it's at least medically legal, that shot is grown under optimal conditions which blows your argument out of the water.
>we smoke socially here
So do we numb nuts. It's just we don't have to go through all the BS to smoke killer shit and get high and we no longer have to rely on short bags from monkeys or sand niggers

this is complete bullshit the equator has been migrating north you have no idea what you are talking about

sorry i dont buy from nignogs

that's true
also india

this

i smoke spliffs solo and play vidya, normally only at xmas and especially when it snows. comfy as fuck.
If I want to take 1 drug and be comatosed I would hit some LSD and trip balls for 8 hours

typical euro too busy feeling superior due to ad hominen to actually pull their low IQ head out of their ass to realize the truth. Whatever less ditch weed for us.

I AM GOING TO SHIT INTO YOUR MOUTH!

>the equator has been migrating north
you are retarded.
You think the poles move so dramatically that this makes a difference.
Go back to sleep kid, you got school tomorrow

I only smoke pure joints, tobacco is disgusting. I'd rather taste terps from the first hit till the tip. Pure well rolled raw paper joints burn evenly and taste so right.

Greets from Finland