Gotta work up a sweat.
Sitting still isn't gonna help.

Also eating lots of soup.

another beer for breakfast, pussy.

or shot.

More alcohol and sleep

Sleep and french fries.

Usually get drunk again.
Repeat process 5 days in a row till the hangover is so bad you have no choice but to deal with it.

Laying in bed with a bucket next to my bed, my weed pipe on the bedside table, and about 6 pint glasses full of water.
Alternate between puking, sipping water, smoking my pipe, and masturbating.

My old hangover cure was Rennie stomach settlers and Sprite (Sprite has been found to scientifically reduce nausea in hangovers), but these days I can't be fucked to mission a mile to the shop on a hangover so I just make do.

>having hangover

Perogies boiled and then fried up with onion, garlic and bacon. Top with cheddar, sour cream and chives.

>sulbutamine to replenish B vitamin that alcohol leaches out of the brain (see wernicke's)
>ibuprophen
>potassium supplement to balance electrolytes.

This, fucking old faggot git guud bitch

Bloody Mary or Soup

A few glasses of water before going to sleep or not getting drunk.

greentexted because i just dont get "hangover" problem. I must drink fucking wine to get it and i don't, instead im chugging vodka like veteran and wake up like a young god

Holy fuck, user, same here...

Multivitamin, magnesium chloride infused water, kratom. I'll eat an egg, avocado or fish when I can finally eat.

Nobody stays immortal, you non-hangover-getting shitheads.

You're gonna regret acting like such fags when your body can't keep up anymore.

just smoke weed nigga, no hangover.

27 years sober

Weed is hard to get where i'm at nigga.
Gotta wait for legalization probably.

Dude no shit, McDonalds cheeseburgers are THE BEST for hangovers.

Yeah grubby greasy salty shit is the way to go

4 eggs with bacon, mayonaise and bread. chug a liter of water and drink a big mug of strong coffee. try not to vomit everything out and you should feel okay within 2-3 hours

any more alcohol will dull the hangover so that's an option if you're up for it. the prarie oyster i make it
>(optional) shot of gin or vodka
>small egg yolk
>few shakes of lea and pepprins worster sauce
>drop of some good hot sauce (pic related)
>salt
Some people do it with just the egg, worster, hotsauce, salt, and pepper but I think it's an old wives tale

forgot my pic. the stronger the better if you're grossed out by drinking raw eggs

I found that Cannabis helps with my hangover in the morning.
Wake up and spark that shit as soon as that head ache arrives. I also heard that drinking a little bit of what you were drinking the night before helps because your body is going threw a withdraw.

a solid simple meal, usually either, ramen, fried eggs on toast, or a pbj depending on what im feeling
drink a glass of water before the food and then drink another glass but this time mix in this beet powder, Now let me tell you about this beet powder, its made from 100% beet root and the dietary nitrates found in beets convert to nitric oxide in the body Beet powder benefits include:
heart health and healthy blood pressure
healthy circulation of blood and oxygen in the body
stamina, endurance, and energy

you do that and drink the beet powder and you forget you went out drinkin its some powerful stuff and as a closer let me tell you this stuff is great its non-GMO, gluten-free, dairy free and vegan so there is no excuse to not eat beets

hair of the dog is so fucking common nobody bothered to mention it newfag

>implying I ever stop drinking long enough to get sober enough to have a hangover

amazon.com/Thrive-After-Alcohol-Aid-Alcohols-Princeton/dp/B079P7FXTW

Sup Forums is so edgy I'm not even sure what sarcasm is anymore.

Jk but that folk remedy of a myth is probably the most detrimental thing to mankind. Obligatory article: vinepair.com/wine-blog/does-greasy-food-help-a-hangover/

nerve gas