youtube.com/watch?v=cGH7XzGvB-U
youtube.com/watch?v=6lNXRKh5qaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

End them, Phil.

We can't let Muslims and Reddit win

Predators!

Wearing my bill jersey tonight. Hat trick incoming

No hockey yet

GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE

>this autism
Jesus Christ

First for the Pittsburgh Pingu

>current year
>not being autistic

I had a dream last night where Juuse had to come in for Pekka in game 3 because he got knocked out in front of the net. Go Preds tho

Shittsburgh to repeat for the first time since 98
feels bad man

Those Nashville crowd chants are some mickey mouse ass shit.

How long until yinzers make racist chants at subban

Does /hoc/ like drum and bass?

What does that even mean?

Nuh uh bro they add le ebin European atmosphere to the game xD

Yeah I'm quite the martin garix fan

>OMG pens fans are such bandwagoners
>says a Predditor "fan"
Crosby has been on the team for ten years. Can you still be a bandwagon fan if you like a team for ten years?

I give it till about game 2 if the preds are getting destroyed for subban to start coming up with some racist story line

It sounds so much better then hearing your coach wanting his head fired, then is fired after a win of all things

Remember to be respectful everyone.

>can you still be a bandwagon Pats fan if you liked them since 2001

>Says a predditor fan.

Dude, why would you be calling them Reddit anyway? Preds have been a great story and deserve to be here. If you assume a fucking team just because of Reddit, I'm afraid to say that you yourself are Reddit

>preds aren't reddit

Laughing SO HARD at Ted from Akron

Reminder that Caps are one of the only 5 teams who haven't got past the second round after 1998
The other 4 being Panthers, Islanders, Jackets and Thrashers/Jets

>He has to use Reddit to proove himself
>He believes everyone on that website isn't a lowlife

Once again, these people aren't going to games, or saying they're a lifelong fan. This is typical

Eat shit and die

>Islanders haven't made it past round two since 1998
>Mfw we are aging but getting younger
>Tavares may leave next year
>Possible relocation if deblasio doesn't approve a new stadium

I want to believe we can win, but this is a New York team. They're going to disappoint me anyway

WATCHington fans on suicide watch.

>he has to use the website that people are claiming the team is from to prove the team is said website

How fucking dense are you honestly

Shut the fuck up it was our turn

Would give anything to see Bill go HAM and get the Conn Smythe. Especially after Don Cheery vomited all over himself the other night. He got robbed last year.

>1998
It was actually 1993

What did cherry day?

>you have to go back

Malkin is such a faggot cuck
I've never seen someone be as chippy and "want to fight" only when the situation has it impossible for him to get into a fight.
Fuck him

We both in this together. >rags are too old and Laffs loser point luck will end next year. We'll prove the haters wrong.

>Team is from
Nigga 400 people following a team on a somewhat obscure internet site does not define a team.

youtube.com/watch?v=cGH7XzGvB-U

>You going on said website to say a team is said website just to make yourself seem like you are better person

You do realize that a bandwagon is inevitable?

Which is even worse. Last year was our chance, but two OT games just ruined those chances

>state of hockey
>zero cups
What were they attempting to convey with this statement?

>finnish goaltending

Stanley Cup coming home is inevitable, probably shouldn't put all your memes in that basket

Yinzers don't go to the games. It's predominantly white collar fucks who don't care about the team and were only given tickets as a gift from a company they're a client of.

You guys are going to become gods in a few years if those prospects mold into what they're supposed to be. Aho and fleury look like franchise faces, and darling and lack look like a nice tandem, same if ward comes back

Isles were so close, but that was because of Shit regular season. Leafs did have lots of loser points, but they did give the caps a challenge

Thanks for summing up rags fans also

Its more than 400 people. Sorry about it predditors

Oh I'm sorry. 436 people to be exact

>Mad at the russian rusemaster

That's how he gets in players heads

And there's a combined 43 fans of the Wild, Flames, Bruins, and Blackhawks?

wtf are you on ladcuck

>FINALS DOESN'T START FOR ANOTHER 72 HOURS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

And I'm sure its only gone up lol. People certainly aren't bandwagoning the penguins, everyone hates them

>have the only non-Canadian NHL dynasty
>suck for the rest of franchise existence
I really feel sorry for Isles

Shut the fuck up

He's not getting into anyone's head, he just looks like a fucking ratcuck piece of shit
>le mental game
What a joke

>Geno appears to be flustered
>in reality he's only pretending
There's a reason why Russians are chess gods.

Sounds like he's got you shook af faglord

Predators WILL win. They have to.

Literally fucking SEETHING

The point is, the amount of people who follow the team just from that site is so miniscule that it would be dumb to lump in the entire Preds franchise with that. Imagine if the Blackhawks had 1000 users. Cool, it's still such a small amount that claiming the team is "Reddit" is nothing short of retarded

Penguins have faced two Vezina nominees and future Norris winner, but no team with such consistently strong defense and goaltending, if there's one weakness Preds need to use to win, it's the Pens defense.

It's been like this anyway. This team is what makes me want to die, along with the Mets and jets. We never win in the postseason, get assblasted by the patriots, Penguins or nationals/Phillies/Marlins, and constantly draft like Shit. If we drafted someone like getzlaf over the literal who in 2003 or heatly in 2000 over dipietro, maybe we would be a lot better. Now, it's the struggle of a shit arena

So why are they called the reddithawks pray tell friend

year of the repeat

Reminder the Saber tooth is extinct and the Penguin lives

Hornqvist is in tonight per Sullivan. Looking like Hagelin will be a healthy scratch. Pens forward depth is ridiculous.

Because when you faggots decide to not like something you lump in Reddit with it to make more people not like it and to convince yourselves why it's bad. Going so far as to visit the site you supposedly hate so much just to prove it. I wish the hate for Reddit would go away just because I'm sick of hearing about the site so much. It was fine when people hated the site but now everything that people don't like is "Reddit" or a "meme".

Pernell Crosby finals
personality vs no personality
>also feat. some shits named Rinne, Jossi, Kassel and Malkeen
but seriously Pernell has a larger than life personality he carries his entire defense core on his back. Is he the clear cut Con Smythe winner? Should the rest of the NHL have a personality too?

Why the fuck would Malkin fight and take himself off the ice?

>play chippy to piss off mental midgets making them more likely to take a dumb penalty

Sounds like a good strategy to be desu

Sounds like he's in your head desu be honest

tbf malkin takes a lot of dumb penalties for that very reason.

>scratching a top forechecker

Don't like this move honestly but who else would you take out?

>binnish golbedending :DDDD

I wonder if jimmy posts anymore

Rowney. Redundant player with Rust, Sheary and Wilson. Hagelin was clearly playing hurt, though.

hate both these teams but if the predditors cumguzzle circlejerk gets any bigger I'll go insane so go shitsburgh i guess

I'm so fucked up
Jesus Christ

You may only respond to this post if your country has a team playing in the Stanley Cup Finals. NOT SO FAST LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE

Nah, I like Houkagou Tea Time

youtube.com/watch?v=6lNXRKh5qaw

What are we gonna do this summer, lads? Puljuposting is stale af.

You may only respond to this if your country didnt get shut out by Finland at the Skoda cup

NOT SO FAST AMERICA

You didn't here it from me but lizards are the next big thing

Who is the next funny finn?

Animeposting is aways an oldie goldie.

Shittsburgh and trashville. Wew what a couple of dumpy shitholes

Twitter saying Hagelin stayed on the ice with other scratches for this morning's skate. Sullivan later said Hornqvist is in and that Hagelin and Guentzel are gametime decisions. Decipher that how you want.

Why is yellow and black the team colors for every Pittsburgh sports team?

All finns are fun

>implying they are not clever ruses
>implying this isn't a great tactic for a valuable player who's team can't afford to take game suspensions

Because it's a true sports city

Better question is why don't other cities have uniform colors for their teams

Same colors as the cities flag

>pingviner
>rovdjur

Summer/hoc/
I think that would be comfy posting

you have to go back