Sup Forums is becoming mainstream

Sup Forums is becoming mainstream

Sup Forums has been on the decline in the past few years, more specifically: Sup Forums. This board is nothing but retarded "facebook/ig/vsco," "celebs," nigger cock, and faggoty ass traps. Obviously Sup Forums has never been "good," but for fuck's sake, this place is retarded nowadays. Don't tell me any of you oldfags don't miss the Sup Forums of a few years ago.

>inb4 "Sup Forums was never good"
>inb4 OP is a faggot

That's a gif I haven't seen for a long time.jpg

stfu nigger

Remember Larry the wizard grasshopper

i think this is really bad

It's commonly found on ylyl threads disguised as something funny in the thumbnail

>becoming
Sup Forums became mainstream in 2012 (and that's a liberal late estimate.)
I'd even say since the pool closed meme hit in 06.
on a lighter note, how's your first laptop champ? you excited?

>Sup Forums is becoming mainstream
>becoming

I am new to Sup Forums, so I dont know about it to me its just a fucked up place.

Is there any other site that resembles old Sup Forums?

This place has been mainstream for years you fucking retard

Larry was a leaf bug

Was?... :(

You must be one of those retards that joined last week and suddenly feels like an oldfag, stop your bitching you sensitive cunt. All the shit on this board has been around for the longest so fuck off.

Shut up, you fucking faggot. Sup Forums had some seriously funny shit, you weeb cuck. Fuck yourself

i've been here on and off for a few years, people come here expecting the amazingly fucked up shit they saw in youtube videos. For a while they make retarded attempts to pump life into this place, failing to realize their faggotry only adds fuel to the fire. They then realize it's hopeless and leave or they become stay and jerk off to the deviant shit posted here.

yah, so we can tell you faggots and you can ruin other boards like you ruined Sup Forums?
They learned their lesson, git gud with the interwebs or fuck off skrub.
We don't need more redditors

dead af. they live for a little over 12 months

This tbh famalam Sup Forums was dead from the moment moot sucked his first feminine penis.

its like the niggers and Arabs taking over Europe and north america at the moment they keep coming and coming until there is only their discussing self's left

Make this a best of Sup Forums thread now.

Don't have the pics on my phone but once some fag was complaining about his principal and how he couldn't listen to music. He put his principals full name and picture on the thread, so I sent him an email about how disrespectful he was being. He got a good talking to and was punished accordingly.

Maybe he had a nice life on a beach sun bathing on some island snorting lines of some curves stick bugs thorax. :)

backstory here?

Nicest ass I've seen in a while

kill yourself back to you stupid nigger faggot

The sunmerfags are blooming early this year

what are you talking about that bitch is gross

Its too late, its just too late

yeah, summerfag 7 years strong. Kill yourself too

too soon

>weeb cuck

...why are you here again if you're neither of those things?

it is true though that is what is happening Sup Forums will just be as shitty as any other website soon enough because all the faggots kept flooding in and ruining it

I bet you're a big fan of the recent CNN cuck article

>Trys to prove he's not a newfag
>Obviously a newfag

But.. what else could you want from life other than nigger cock

I don't have the desire to prove anything to you. I don't need your approval

>and faggoty ass traps
welcome to Sup Forums's first week of existence

>8ch

u counting those in dog years?

zozzle

funniest part is Sup Forums was the same faggotry 7 years ago

>Claims Oldfag
>Doesn't even post sinks
>Probably sucks moots libcuck cock
Explain to me why you're not a reddit tier nigger?

Hello Sup Forums. I'm a reporter, and I wanted to know just who is this Sup Forums? I've heard he's a system administrator. Thanks.

Been here (on and off) since early '09.
I agree. Sup Forums has changed, and not for the... uh... "Better". Another poster said, years ago, roughly, "Sup Forums was always shit, but it used to be a messier shit that got all over the walls and ceiling. Now it's just a neat little turd that stinks up its corner." Well, now I think all the mainstream air has dried up that turd, so it doesn't even stink anymore. It's just a sad remnant of its former effluence.

>Sup Forums is becoming mainstream
Is this a joke?

Every few days since like 2008 there is a thread like this. Stop.
In 2008 they said: "I miss 2006 Sup Forums!"
In 2011 they said: "I miss 2008 Sup Forums!"
In 2014 they said: "I miss 2011 Sup Forums!"
Just a few days ago someone said: "I miss 2015 Sup Forums".

Sage

this

>Who is this four chan.
It was all over the news.

>The day /b sent a frog to space
>knight went to Iraq with a sword
>to soon
>etc
Now it's just full of summer fags, dumbass, bitch was niggers and fools

lmbo you can no longer post if you put sage in the options field

it errors

Sup Forums isn't even the most popular board anymore. It's not mainstream - it's fucking dead. It's been mainstream, like, 7-8 years ago. Some would argue it's mainstream since Chanology.

the fucking spacing
congrats

>shoveldog

This lul

Yet you did it anyway

>>The day /b sent a frog to space
We all had a good laugh.
Today they want to doxx you for animal cruelty

>implying that it hasn't really become mainstream because there used to be people who joked about "old Sup Forums" and now there's people who actually miss "old Sup Forums"
>implying it hasn't become mainstream because it was always mainstream.

its been all down hill since roody poos tongued that one guys anus

No it went downhill because of project chanology, youre part of the problem with /b

it went downhill when the weebs invaded and made Sup Forums an anime board