Why are american liberals ashamed of their own whiteness?

Why are american liberals ashamed of their own whiteness?

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2016/06/06/study_liberals_and_conservatives_have_different_brain_structures_partner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they've been convinced that they owe people shit even though they had nothing to do with anyone else's hardship.

American's defeated the Nazis, white pride ok, but fuck nazis

because it isn't alright to be white. deal with it

I agrre no one should be enbarrased by their race but the Nazi flag doesnt help your case.

You should be neither ashamed nor proud of being white. It's just a fact of your existence.

America defeated Germany because Germany was working against American interests.
I feel that at this juncture the swastika is a German symbol that should only be used by Germans, but fascism is American as apple pie.

>>Sup Forums
Sup Forums

Because the idea of "white people" is stupid as fuck.

Im Sicilian and proud of it but being "white" means jack shit to me.

>implying Italians are white

Liberals are mentally ill. That's why.

American white is a European ethnic group descended from settlers. Like Afrikaners or Australians.
I know a lot of American nationalists are pan-European in outlook but no one wants to make you stop being Sicilian. It's good to be proud of that tbh

>Was born in America
>Claims is sicilian
>YFW you're AMERICAN, faggot

For being any color***
FTFY.

Idk why people are proud of something they had no control over or feel a connectedness because of something they had no control over.

Correct. You should only feel connectedness over your purchasing choices.

Dunno man, but here in Europe, They had this thing called ww2, where some faggots went around with a bunch of rotated "L"s on their arms and people shot them all into submission and they all went into hiding.
I think their leader was called Aidsolf hipster or some shit.
Anyway, I'm eating some really tasty corn on the cob right now. Y'know when its grilled just right so it tastes like popcorn?
Fucking delicious.

because the american white man was responsible for creating gigga nigga..

>no evidence
Opinion discarded

>pan-European in outlook

So basically all Europeans can be grouped together? Every Euro Country has their own history and culture. Grouping them together just because of the color of their skin and claiming to have a "shared heritage" is dumb as fuck and means you have a very poor understanding of history.

What kind of evidence do you want? Social evidence, or neurological evidence?

incoming soy memes

It's not EU-tier "United States of Europe" stuff. Just that there is a shared heritage and a common interest as contrasted against the non-European world.
>b-but European countries fought
And bad shit happens when we do. Why not fight against other civilizations rather than fighting amongst ourselves? Make the bad shit happen to other people.

How about the fact that left-liberals (conservatives are liberals too, but they tend to be more mentally healthy) have an underfunctioning amygdala?

White liberals are the most closeted racists in America. They live in gentrified neighborhoods, send their kids to 75% Asian preschools, and only interact with other races at expensive restaurants. They are frightened of other ethnicities, and they project that fear onto the people who live in flyover America. They assume that since they are so afraid of niggers and spics that the people who live near actual niggers and spics must have the same fears.

If white liberals were forced to live next to a mass of ordinary blacks and Mexicans, as opposed to the tame ones that serve them their $27 taco plate and soul food, they know that they would have 27 AR-15s and would shoot them randomly into the ghetto. They can't see that those of us who actually interact with blacks are capable of being decent racists who just want them to stop being so niggerific so we can send our kids to school in peace.

To cover up their rabid racism, they pretend to be ashamed of their whiteness. They think their kabuki theater will protect them from the roiling hordes when niggers reach critical mass. They don't understand that it doesn't matter to niggers, they just end up looking like easy targets.

La Creatura

Also, the racial angle is a very real thing and race is a lot deeper than skin color. But even if you don't buy into race as a biological reality, the cultural angle should be sufficient.

la luz extinguidad...

the nazi elite raided my country first, then others. they killed my people and sent them to their deaths. In the end, the cowards left the victims and the ruins to make their fortune elsewhere. they killed and betrayed Germany

I wonder who's behind this post...

Therefore ist noch Honor in nazi

No honor in Nazi

Really? I had no idea! Where can I read more on this?

DEFINE WHITENESS

The Poland thing is kind of fucked up. You shouldn't let it turn you off of fascism in general but even Sup Forums types like me aren't a fan of the invasion of Poland.

I'm very sorry about what our elites did to you, German user.

>Why not fight against other civilizations rather than fighting amongst ourselves?

Because each European has its own heritage's and interests that go in contrast to other European countries.

They arent all going to band together because they kind of look alike. Thats a nazi pipe dream that has never and will never happen. Sorry buddy.

Muh Race Realism, Muh Culture.

Europeans have been trying to recreate Rome for 1500 years now, and you don't think they'll band together?
I'm not opposed to individual nationalisms, either. I care about America first, but Europe and her colonies are natural allies against China and the Levant.
Here you go.
salon.com/2016/06/06/study_liberals_and_conservatives_have_different_brain_structures_partner/
I'd actually like to know more about it myself. Do communists have a different amygdala? Do fascists? Libertarians?

Sounds like you know about the way things are and you just don't want to admit it.
How are those antifa treating you, Sargoy?

After 400 years of slavery and another 100 years of race segregation the term white in combination with the swastika seems kind of problematic.

Cuz they're all brainwashed liberals.

Slavery was a mistake that was bad for white people, and segregation only made the problem worse. Lincoln should have gone with his gut and sent the negroes home.

The same reason Jim Jones had followers who stayed

A large part of the Roman empire was in Africa. Romans didnt have any hang ups about "race" and only cared is you were a Citizen of Rome who paid taxes or not.

America First is a dumb concept that doesn't take into account how interconnected the world is and treats progress of a nation as a zero-sum game.

>Underfunctioning amygdala?
Oh really? How often do you see them walking into busy traffic, playing with guns, or smoking at the gas pump?

J E W S

boi who's ashamed of being white? you real?

jews are ashemed of nothing

Fuck you. That's like saying it's not alright to be black because they STILL have the highest crime rate out of all the minorities. If slavery ended but we had enturment camps for asians. Why the fuck are they at the top of annual gross income charts. Go fuck yourself. Be an individual. Dont try to represent an entire race. You dont have control over your skin color. Im from minnesota and ive been harassed and as a child, i was bullied for being "white" i just saw myself as a part of the hmong culture because i was a big part of the hmong community. I've been denied promotions and jobs because company's are forced to have "diversified management" and being white. I was told directly that the only reason i couldn't be hired was because they didn't have a "diverse enough management team" from the corporate boss. I got denied a position for my skin color. What more do you want. This society is racist to Caucasians. White privilage doesn't exist. If the theory can't be applied to all members of the demographic then the theory isn't correct. White privilege is a stereotype. Growing up my father was injured at work and my mother made $30,000 a year for the library. Tell me ive had the world handed to me. Please.

kill yourself

Mostly blacks and women there as well

You kill yourself you fucking jew.

>A large part of the Roman empire was in Africa
Many of the peoples of North Africa at that time were extremely Hellenized and ALL of them were Caucasoid if not Europid. That changed after the collapse of the Empire and the Islamic conquest.
>muh interconnected world
Please spare me the basic bitch neoliberal talking points. I'm happy to be interconnected. That doesn't preclude putting national interests first.

Because they think being of-colour or of-religion comes with status, perks and freebies at the club meetings.
It's some pretty grand-scale delusion, and it's because a lot of them live in echo chambers on the internet.

Nah I just like knowing what retards think so i can fuck with them. Also you dont have to like race realism to know that Sargon is a fool.

Woke?

That moment....

don't cry little bitch

>Sargon is a fool
Well, at least we can agree on that, even if you seem to be on board with his meme-tier denialism.

boi, i'd be on your side if it wasn't for the dumbass pretend-facts you're pulling out of your ass -- study more user!

>Why are american liberals ashamed of their own whiteness?

They aren't. They are just focused on equality.

best part is they arrested him for assaulting a police officer - for kicking that teargas back at them.

I think you'll find you're the Spartacists, not the Soviets.
Tell me where I'm wrong then. If I am, I'm happy to look into it further.

Nazis should be gassed

how should i put this nicely user? how about the whole story?

Never understood why people are proud/ashamed of things they had nothing to do with, like country of birth, or race. Seems stupid

They should have beat his ass, and then say he fell, making America great again.

Liberals should be gassed

Roman empire included people from present day

>Egypt
>Saudi Arabia
>Libya
>Sudan
>Turkey
>Iraq

Yet somehow they are "all Caucasoids"? But now people from those places are different races?

Yep, you got a poor understanding of history there buddy

People who have nothing going for themselves tend to find petty things to feel proud of. In most cases it's just NEET's trying to compensate.

>They're semites when we want, and Cuckazoids when we say, depending

Rioting with J Crew shorts and a North Face backpack is so painfully millennial.

I wouldn't even white genocide you

I wonder what Sup Forums is...

Are you telling me that Egyptians, Levantines, and Turks aren't Caucasoid? The conflict Europe has with the Middle East is a civilizational and religious one as much as it is a racial one.

>not buying a special outfit for the demonstration
antifa plebs

we’re literally all the same

white is not a nationality. white america has ironically robbed itself of any cultural identity outside of being a redneck. so liberally minded white folk have nowhere to turn, as many in fact do not actually know their countries of origin

Go back to your containment board.

Why should you hate your rural brethren?
Rural and conservative Amerikaners would be happy to embrace their liberal urbanite cousins if there weren't this constant antagonism. I personally think that the antagonism comes from (((somewhere else))).

White guilt trip is the only vacation these poor bastards can afford.

Works for blacks, so yeah!

You're moving the goal posts all over the place. How were the people in the middle east part of rome that was "ALL Caucasoid" but somehow those people arent Caucasoid today?

Or is it possible that the roman empire was just as multicultural as most nations are today?

Saved

I dont think i have seen anyone ashamed to be white. yall people live in your own bubble, and selectively choose what information you process as true, to further rationalize your absurd objective

also the swastika kinda puts a weird twist on this shit

>Le hate rural meme
Most rural whites, like most people, don't vote and it's absurd to hate them for political reasons. It's just the smug faggots who wear it like a badge when they mow a 3/4 acre suburban lawn in a cowboy hat with a Deere "tractor" who are insufferable.

Implying that "Its okay to be white" wasnt started by white nationalist nazi larpers who wanted to trigger college kids

I'm ashamed of other whites, not of my whiteness.
Racists, and whites who choose to double down on greed, tribalism, psuedo-elitism, and stupidity, rather than take the woke-trail to being a strong part of a multiracial, global-interacting Economy...you'all are heaping shame on being white by being fucked-up and white and claiming that is "how to be."

Worse still, you raise children up thinking this in an uncritical way, damaging them, and reinforcing your generational stupidity.

Fuck You All.

another lie made of whole cloth

Noice

>I'm ashamed of other whites, not of my whiteness.
This. I'm thoroughly convinced of my own superiority, but some of these crackers ain't pulling their weight.

hence this thread. this is why id be ashamed to be white

also id be ashamed to be black, cuz you know nigger problems

id probably be ashamed to be hispanic

asian might be alright i guess

Its ok to be white

>white Harvard grads losing out to Tyrone
Yeah this is a thing that happens