I'm a sales executive at a Mercedes-Benz dealership, AMA

I'm a sales executive at a Mercedes-Benz dealership, AMA.

Do single celled animals sleep?

Do you think red and black is an edgy color combo? My friends think it is but I think it just looks cool.

are traps gay?

all ends in 8

WTF

I'd say no.

It's cool man! Red top with black jeans is kino.

100% yes.

:^)

Why didn't you cunts bring the A-Class to the USA? WE DON'T NEED FUCKING GLA/CLA CROSSOVER TRASH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We finally have except not the UK style (small).

Why fucking smart now is a renault twingo 3 with nissan motor?

Are you french? Arnaud, is this you? I really enjoyed the time we spent together in ardeche.

why does BMW make better cars? why do your cars not feel as nice and as well made as them?

What’s your get on a new car.

How many do you have to hit in a month to get your back end %

You guys do spiff on saturdays?

Since you now are partners of sort with Renault, how soon we will have Dacia Logan with superior safety? (Or Mercedes based on Logan)

What do you do for work?

Why retards are employed by Daimler AG?

Why haven't you fucked back off to reddit?

Is that easy to get into?

Cars cool lol

Tbh I really dislike the smart cars.

Kek no, British.

Have u driven a Merc? If so which and how old was it? Mercedes-benz has improved massively over the last 3-4years. What size of cars you like? I reccommend you test drive a C or E class.

I get ~15% off of list price and all options are discounted. But I get to take certain cars home. Varies by dealership but I average almost a sale a day. Spiff?

No idea man, that's up to the senior management.

Work at a Mercedes-Benz car dealership as a sales exec.

ive driven a few mercs but tbh not any new ones. i like smaller cars. ie 2 series 4 series. idk mercs just dont look good in coupes

Not what you get as a discount but what do you make for the sale of a new car

Spiff is a term we use across the pond .Like a bonus on a car that’s been on the lot a while. Or “sell 3 today and get an extra 1000” etc

What’s the hours like over there?

Why would any one buy a Mercedes when you could buy something from dodge/Chrysler or FoMoCo

How can I get a cheap car.

Gee if making billions of profit annually and one of the biggest and best car production firms then for retards they must be amazing.

Never been there once.

Hmm there are openings of course but you'll definitely need experience selling for other similar firms or selling luxury goods.

Agree man plus I get a choice of what car to take home. Being mid 20's and driving a brand new merc...boy does the pussy come.

Tbh I stopped being a fan of mercs in late 2000's until around 4yrs ago. We have massively improved in that time. All new designs. Smaller cars huh, try the C or E class coupe. I bet the E class coupe interior will blow your mind!

Oh so it's not a fixed percentage but it varies by class and spec (AMG/Bluetec etc.) A & C classes are the easy shifters. For example for sale of an A class I get around 4%.
Well tbh management pushes the best out of you so not that often you'll find say a 1yr old car in the showroom. Bonuses just sometimes include an expenses paid night with the coworkers at some fancy high end bar.
It's a reg 8hr a day job with rotation of weekends and weekdays. Sunday is demanded as business is most busy then in my one.

Firstly I'm in UK so availability if those other brands ain't much. Secondly Mercedes is leagues ahead of those brands and Chrysler is known here to have astoundingly terrible reliabilty and safety.

Second hand is the way to go tbh. Or business lease saves a decent amount on the payment.

Lol!!!!!!

ill have to check it out. aesthetics arent everything tho i love a drivers car which is why im so stuck on bmw. they are like the perfect all around car. good on gas, fast, handling amazing, inline 6 best engine ever, well made, sexy, and safe my friend rolled his in the desert at 148 and was fine

So you can't steal one from the ship supply where they're in bulk instore sitting there?

One thing I'll agree with is BM do make sturdier or hardmade cars so more likely to be safe if the worst happens.

Lol no, tons of cameras, security and a brand new car doesn't vanish in to air.

im going to take your word tho on the improvement and go to a merc dealer and drive one home for the weekend

Right on. Sounds pretty nice compared to what I dealt with selling for Nissan.

Damn near slave hours and pretty shit commission. Plus we didn’t get back end percentage (stuff added on by the finance guys if they upsold) until we hit like 10 for the month.

Honestly thought about going back to it but I wouldn’t work anywhere other than a luxury dealer.

Nice! Since you like smaller cars try C or E class coupe. E class is more luxurious and slightly bigger.

will do. ima prob go e class

So what do you do now?

Drawthread
Eat Pant edition

YOB!

Good choice man and trust me you'll get eyes on your and your car!

Recently stopped in Fletcher Jones in Chicago.
Wanted to see the GLS (which they had) but pimpy salesman kept trying to get me to buy the GLE (which they didnt have). I turned 360degrees and went to Loeber instead.
Is shilling inferior models a new MB sales practice?

Haul heavy equipment. Making 28/hr so can’t complain, just miss it sometimes

He's just a piss poor sales exec, probably pushed by managers to sell a GLE and was too fearful so didn't sell anything at all. He's not made for sales.

Hmm so on the road a lot, that wouldn't work for me tbh.

Would love to get a job as a salesman in Poland. Could you help me?

benis

Lol I personally couldn't help but you'll be very lucky to get in with no similar experience, see

Why should I buy this car? Go.

Because ur a poorfag. At least go with the GLE