My cat just fell off my large staircase onto the hardwood floor straight head first...

My cat just fell off my large staircase onto the hardwood floor straight head first... She is bleeding from the skull and mouth. She still has a pulse and because it costs way to much to bring her to the vet I was windering if you guys can help me stop the bleeding..

Fill the wound with dirt. I saw mark whalberg do it in Lone Survivor and it worked for him

Wound with dirt With fill. I mark whalberg saw Lone Survivor do it and it worked for him

Even if you stop the bleeding it needs help.
Kill it or take him to the vet.

Need pics to assess

take her to the vet. if shes bleeding from the mouth AND skull, shes most likely not going to make it. if she needs to be put to sleep the vets will help you out and hopefully can you make a payment plan with you for such an emergency

this

Cat will be fine. Let her lie down for a while.

OP dont listen to trolls, take it to the vet

if thats really your cat, take it to the vet, shes looks unresponsive and most likely on the way out. especially if you cant afford any surgery/help that could save her. take her to the vet or its obvious you dont care about her.

Choke the cat until the heart stops. This will stop the bleeding.

Well, if it’s not moving/walking more than likely it’s not gonna be a good. If you have money or care about it enough to setup a payment plan you can take it in to vet.
Bulletins cheaper tho.

Lmfao

any responses from the cat?

cat needs the vet. op using the 'too much money' excuse is grinding my gears. when its an emergency like this, if op isnt full of shit, you take it to the vet. theyll help the cat even if you cant pay for it if its a big emergency like this. theyre not monsters. theyll deal with the money issue after.

Vets have a credit card style thing that allows for a payment schedule. Useful for poor cat-maiming niggers like yourself.

It's going to die, and it's most likely in a lot of pain. I'd shoot it to put it out of its misery

What kind of retarded cat doesn't land on its feet? Must be defective

This

Looks like a sidewalk, not hardwood floor. Fake!!!!

But we already know what you are going to do, don't we? Already I can see the chain reaction: the chemical precursors that signal the onset of an emotion, designed specifically to overwhelm logic and reason. An emotion that is already blinding you to the simple and obvious truth: she is going to die and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.

happened to me once. theyll check the cat out, give it medication to keep it from being in pain then talk to you about if it can be saved or not then go from there.

>im14andthisisdeep

Well all you had to say is OP is a piece of shit for posting his emergency on /b instead of dealing with it like a civilized person. I doubt this is real but in the chance that it is, welp.

Youre a fucking LIAR OP. Cats can fall 10 stories blindfolded, land on their feet and just casually walk away. I’m calling BULLSHIT on your stupid ass story. Also FUCK YOU

youre not wrong. i just adore cats and if OP was such an idiot id try to put them in the right direction

Take your cat to the vet. It'll be worth it when it doesn't die.

Check ‘em

THAT FUCKING CAT

plz fix cade OP

I’m hoping a decision was made.

you dumb fucking retard, take it to the vet and pay later they're not gonna deny you just cause you dont have money right that second, put it on ur card if you must

Guessing vet was chosen

Or fake

Fucking newfags. The pic is from Google.
And I think I already saw this cpasta some time.

OP just posted this on /an/ and this is fucking pasta.