Help me escape russian military service

Help me escape russian military service.
After 18 years every male is forced to waste one year on this joke of army.
Get to shooting range once or twice at the start. That's it.
Never learn to fight, to survive in woods.
You don't "eat", you are just stuffing belly with butter and zink to feel sated. Yevgeny Prigozhin, the guy who controls all military food resources, is extremely corrupted and saves most of money for himself.
In winter, they make you run a lot in full equip and thicc boots, then order to stay outside, so your feet starts rot, sometimes to the bone.
And this was only first half of a year. Second half, new batch of reqruits come in and everything you do since then is basically stare at the wall 24/7, unable to spent time on anything or go home.

Go die for iran in syria you russian cuck

Well, when you live in a country that has less GDP than the state of Texas, what do you expect? I feel for you user. You need to revolt against Putin. You need to stay there and try and make things better. Russia can be so much better off if it just aligned with the West.

It has so many natural resources but just like history has told, Russia is a stubborn child.

Shit, Russia is worth somewhere around 70 trillion in natural resources, the most in the world.

1. I still have to waste one year.
2. They don't send anyone there since somewhere in january.

TV washing is strong. Everyone is saying that Navalny is sponsored by US or EU like Bolsheviks were sponsored by german money hundred years ago, but goverment is so corrupted right now that anything from outside should be interpreted as helping hand.

Do your people have access to rifles and ammunition?

man I really feel for you. If i were you, I would do everything I can to make my country better or die trying. Many have, unfortunately.

If you wish to stay, military is power. Rise in rank, do the effort, and when you're in a position to change some things, make it happening like 1991.

WTF is zink that youre eating over there?

good. you worthless slav fuckers deserve it. The only people more corrupt and devoid of any ethics are the chinese.

I wouldn't waste my piss on a russian that was on fire.

zinc, a mineral
it makes you feel full. also strengthens parts of the body in replacement to calcium

A friend of mine did his year and all he learned was how to drink. He said they would get wasted and beat the shit out of each other. Pretty much everyday.

Go learn how to drink vodka Igor.

man o man, we handed you your asses over in Syria. more than 240, possibly closer to 400 dead in just a half hour.

It's funny to think but Russia would probably have been better off with the Tsar. WWI ends and they get a piece of the Middle East with France and Britain (original plan before the Russian Revolution), and no Russian Civl war killing off millions right after WWI.

The Monarchy would be forced to capitulate to wider demands, especially if they were on good diplomatic terms with the West because there wouldn't have been an enemy to unite the population against.

come to the US and fuck some hot sluts.

Not to mention the catastrophic damage the civil war had for Russia with the widespread devastation and social impact that years of political persecution and death will have on a populations mental stability.

>doubledubs
>not eating zink
>not washing TV

the f is wrong with you comrade?

use all your slav power, squat down when they come for you and then run like blin

>Everyone is saying that Navalny is sponsored by US or EU
there are no proofs tho

>like Bolsheviks were sponsored by german money
You are retarded. Learn your own history boi.
What is your source of information? That retarded propoganda your government spitted at you on the anniversary of October revolution? Like that TV series 'Trotsky'? What a load of bullshit.

Hand guns are restricted unless you are on duty or being 1%.
Rifles are military only or underground market which are always being monitored.
Shotguns are available only after owing shotgun license for 4 years.

Only visual though.

I am not Igor and your friend is sort of lucky.

According to news all those people were fired from military couple weeks before :^)

I know about lack of proofs. And you are right, i should study history more carefully.

At least your not Chinese and your country doesn't have the resources to implement a social credit system.

steal socks. not even joking. the foot rot is usually due to the combination of cold/moisture. keep extra socks on you, and change them after the run/when they have you stationed out in the cold. should be much more bearable. hope that helps

"I Love Adolf Hitler" Tattoo?

Get into college

I did finish college last summer.

Ukraine is taking mercs now. Go fight for the right side faggot

Then dont be a pussy a get in there.

(says the guy in a country with no mandatory military training)

Ask Sup Forums not Sup Forums.

I wish.

Be a pussy ... Wear complete gay look, act and smell gay, be their gay. Sergey

Hey cousin!

Sorry that’s all I got. Good luck op.

Hey, if you want to piss off any russian, instead of slav call them pidoraha or pidorashka.

youre gonna get raped by the older soliders OP lol

Is it really that bad?
Army was no walk in the park here in Finland either and many dont want to go, but atleast nobody dies in the army, your army sounds like it kills its own people.
Wait, this all sounds somewhat familiar.

It teaches you how to be a man. At least you'll have the discipline required when a war starts. Even Switzerland has a mandatory military service, because they are not in the EU and are surrounded by a lot of countries.

Also, you're going to get more growth hormone during your service since exercise and Zinc both help with that (and testosterone too).

For THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of years, men have been fighting. It's in your DNA to exercise daily. If you would look at the Western countries and their people, you would cry... Only gays, fat people, not disciplined, all fed with GMO food and hamburgers, 160cm tall men, no muscle, low intelligence, etc.

Russia is literally the only legit country left in this World, and I'm saying this as someone who has traveled a lot.

Then i'll be forced to rape newcomers and then they will fuck theirs. Damn cycle.

Dude, you skip the fact that Switzerland is a civilised country. In Russia it's not an army training, It's a zoo.

Because no one cares about 1-years. There were news before january about couple guys suicide on duty, one of them "accidently felt on axe three times". The other guy hang himself leaving a death note, his mom said its clear that he wrote it under the pressure.

Your point is legit, BUT you talking about army which i've never heard any good story or feedback of. Every episode as is zoo.
I go to gym and do exercises, I eat healthy food 3-4 times a day, 186cm and skinny because of genetics. You will not convince anyone that being treated like trash, getting literally spitted on, doing white collar job or painting roads in black color and grass in green is the true, proven path to became a MAN.

Once you endure pain long enough, you become a real man. And then nothing scares you. You will have an aura around you and people will respect you. It's very good for business or anything in life really.

I admire your point, but I wish that i would spend one year to learn combat and tactics instead of cleaning street or printing documents. We should recruit females for this.

sauce please

Okay, everyone. Thank you for the input.