I know it's kinda late over there in Poland...

I know it's kinda late over there in Poland, but I was wondering if anyone in Poland can recommend me some things to do in preparation for visiting Poland.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerobarier.pl/images/articles/1373816906panorama_Zamku_Malbork_1.jpg
demotywatory.pl/uploads/201312/1386029631_ienlea_600.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuDgyCndTJw
youtube.com/watch?v=dEKHclPR-1w
youtube.com/watch?v=XvknNZURjSI
youtube.com/watch?v=jMsRFO_gRpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why the hell would you want to go to Poland over all the other actually-attractive destinations?

All there is to see in Poland is some dilapidated death camps.

I am disappointed that I live in the same country as you, burger.

But he's right. There is absolutely nothing worth seeing here. The landscape is awful, flat and boring and tthe tourist attractions suck compared to other European countries.
Go on, prove me wrong.

Kill yourself.
Seriously. There is nothing you can see there.

Build up your alcohol tolerance.

Nice proxy ;^)

kill yourselves, faggots.
First of all, the biggest tourist attraction in Poland is lack of niggers and sand niggers. You might consider visiting some castles, like this one in Malbork: zerobarier.pl/images/articles/1373816906panorama_Zamku_Malbork_1.jpg
Zakopane is also nice (Tatry are the oldes mountains in Poland). Just avoid this area: demotywatory.pl/uploads/201312/1386029631_ienlea_600.jpg

Yess, many Whores beeinf fucked by their european overlords.

I'm going for World Youth Day.
Gonna try to learn some Polish before I get there, I'm looking forward to it

You can't be serious.
Malbork - whoop-dee-fucking-doo. It's just big, it doesn't look as good as the castle in Neuschwanstein.
Zakopane - surely you jest. Full of fucking ads everywhere, can't even look at the fucking mountains you're talking about because the town is a big ad.
I'll give points to Białowieski Park Narodowy - shits cash.
Kraków doesn't look half bad, but still far from perfect.
But the landscape? A big nothing. If you want to see some beutiful shit go to New Zealand.

Dziękuję Pole. Do you have any videos or books that you could recommend to me to learn about Poland?

It is normal european country - so you don't need special preparation. Remember to buy tickets before the rides to avoid problems

Obligatory Poland 101

Feels bad man.

All those words where you could just say "Poland is shit"

kill yourself

Nah. When you accept it and become one with Fatherland it's pretty good.
Naród wspaniały, tylko ludzie kurwy.

Well I hope you are right user, I am considering moving to Poland.

Come to Austria, we have guns.

Not polish, but I'll gladly help.

1. Don't

skin bleach

Wieliczka salt mine

>recommend me some things to do in preparation for visiting Poland.
How about some cities to visit?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuDgyCndTJw

youtube.com/watch?v=dEKHclPR-1w

youtube.com/watch?v=XvknNZURjSI

youtube.com/watch?v=jMsRFO_gRpc

Thanks user

Everything but Wieliczka! The Polish delved too greedily and too deep.

XD
How come Austrians have sense of humor and Germans are completely retarded in that area ?

How would I know, I am German :<
Just living here so I can enjoy basic human rights like defending your own home.

>Whores beeinf fucked by their european overlords.
thats dirty

learn a few polish words. don't expect everyone to speak your language (english) because you're in poland, so speak our language and respect our culture or fuck off.

don't be loud, don't be obnoxious, don't attract unecessary attention to yourself. that might seem like no-brainer knowledge but a lot of people forget it.

don't walk slow on the streets and don't block the sidewalks while you're taking pictures, because the people who actually live here want to get past your tourist ass.

You can fuck whores cheap, get your toilet clean daily, have a slave carry you around on the supermarket where you can buy moonshine and stolen Norwegian Outboard Engines all while superhigh on the locally manufactured speed and meth.

>enjoy basic human rights like defending your own home.
Wow, that's too normal for a western country like yours.

Also don't be so overly cheery to strangers. It's seen as being dishonest. Also don't ask people "how are they". Every single person you ask that will think "none of your fucking business" even if they respond "ok".

Don't be obnoxious when you hit on chicks, you can score big time, but be careful when there are guys in tracksuits around. Otherwise, you're fine. Most of young people speak communicative english. To be honest, would love to have a beer with a redpilled foreigner.

He probably hates tourists.

I always found Szlak Orlich Gniazd epic.
Just wandering/driving from one castle to another on the line from Częstochowa to wherever you want to end your trip is amazing, imagining the scale of battles fought for and between those castles is just awe inspiring.
Just thinking how lively those places were when they were garrisoned to the max makes me daydream.

Buy yourself Henryk Sienkiewicz books in the USA

And go to Łazienki park in Warsaw