Meming aside, who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Not talking about a Hollywood hatchet job. I'm talking about if someone like Based Mel gave the Trump election the Passion/Hacksaw treatment.

Could anyone honestly exude more charisma or replicate him? He's got more personality than any actor on the screen today.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/fLoCy#selection-423.59-487.21
wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-back-pedals-on-banning-muslims-from-u-s-1467058774
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brian Dennehy.

Holy shit that's a good answer

Idris Elba

No, not fucking Brian Dennehy!

Get the fuck out!

byye

Give it at least 70 years, m8. Trump will get the WE WUZ treatment by then, and it will be racist NOT to cast a black man as Donald.

Johnny Depp

Donald Trump.

i think we'd all rather pretend that never happened. especially since depp got hit rather hard by the trump curse afterwards lel

Eric Trump

>playing the role of your father in a movie

kek

>gets retards to vote for him using nationalist rhetoric
>immediately hires a bunch of globalist wall street bankers
lmao you hicks never learn

better question
who will play him in the inevitable biopic of his rise to power as the first emperor of the Americas?

ryan gosling

Redford could pull it off

Chloe Moretz

>libshits lose an election harder than anyone ever
>think anyone cares about their hot internet opinions
Honestly not even worth responding to m8. Go back to leftypol and bitch about it there. Here's your (You)

I want his boipussy.

What the fuck is leftypol

A place where pederast, overweight leftists pretend that outdated dichotomies have relevance to workers' causes in a world where globalism and multiculturalism are the obvious cause of just about every problem.

Hillary would make a better movie honestly

>Hillary (2016)

>Director: Oliver Stone
>Meryl Streep as Hillary Clinton

>a shot of young Hillary age 7
>Mommy, is it possible to become a woman president?
>Hush child, a woman should mind her household and raising children not getting involved in politics
>as these words resonated in her young mind Hillary questioned herself "why can't a woman be President?"
>start career as a hopeful idealist
>work, fight, claw every step of the way, believing in what she was fighting for
>as her power and influence grows, idealism gives way to cold, calculating strategy
>she rises higher, sacrificing friends and allies as they become inconvenient along the way.
>it is close to the end now, only one step remains, everything she's done, everything she's become, has been leading to this one final moment.
>The crowds are gathered, their faces smiling to receive her.
>She can almost feel the crown being placed atop her anointed head
>the results start coming in
>....
>"Ma'am we just lost Florida."
>"BULL-FUCKING SHIT! what the fuck do I pay you for Comey?"
>"How's Pennsylvania?"
>"Ma'am, we're lagging behind 10,000 votes"
>"That's fine, we still have Philadelphia votes coming in"
>"Ma'am, they're already in there"
>She is dizzy, turning from one aid to another, but no one will meet her gaze.
>her vision blurs as tears fill her eyes. The faces of the aids begin to look like those of old friends and allies, companions she betrayed on her path to greatness
>They all meet her gaze now.
>"EVERYONE GET OUT!"
>"Ma'am..we still have.."
>"OUT! FUCKING OUT!"
>Alone, defeated, humiliated, haunted. After coming so close to everything she wanted.
>She sobs, this is not how its supposed to end. Trump is supposed to be an easy opponent. She waited 8 years, it was supposed to be her time.
>She receives a text from her rival as she reads "I won. Sad!"
>She throws her phone at the screen slo motion just as it showed the Blue Wall collapsing

>we know trump's cabinet picks because of politico's ebin (((((anonymous sources)))))
>the same ones that said trump was going to drop out twice and that there was a super bombshell coming in the last week of the election

If you become any more delusional we'll need to grab you a straightjacket.

I can't wait until mike pence burns you diseased faggots alive

Reddit

I hope for your sake you got that, young whippersnapper.

protectionism is a stupid policy

So Downfall 2: Hilldawgs Bogus Journey

Glorious!

/thread

uh huh

archive.fo/fLoCy#selection-423.59-487.21

wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-back-pedals-on-banning-muslims-from-u-s-1467058774

Can we report this comment to FBI or somewhere?

I agree, but I prefer it over the TPP.

oh I did

This is an article from the day of the election and doesn't appear to reflect anything that has substantially happened since then.

This'll win a Oscar for Best Comedy if it's made

Trailer mock-up when?

make it happen