Dodgers vs cards

Hill vs stinky Leake

0-0 top of the 3rd

BASED UTLEY

SHIT LOUIS GETTING BTFO

UTLEY IS STILL THE MAN

I just got a new hard drive can I get some dodger wojak edits por favor

SEAGOD

Jesus christ guys. The dodgers have been torturing me for 25 years. Could this finally be our year? Or are we doomed to lose in the playoffs forever? I don't think my liver can handle another decade of NLCS defeats.

they'll break through
combination of a fucking awful bullpen, colletti and mattingly held them back
maybe not this year but within a couple, too many star rookies

Mike "it burns when I" Leake

best bullpen in the NL with insane depth + the best closer in baseball something dodgers have always needed, they have it now. this is the year.

>tardinals

They are due

They ran a "Kershaw pitching like shit after multiple short rest starts" postseason sim yesterday and still BTFO of the cubs. This is their year

BELLINGOAT

Two rookies of the year in a row

Cody "for whom the Bellinger tolls" is going for 40 bombs and the cards can't stop him

>Wood dead

Why?

Bellinger is a fucking monster

Yeah hes "dead" for with knee "ten-day-itis" like McCarthy was

I imagine they're just being cautious since he wasn't really stretched out as a starter in spring. He might be the 2 starter in the playoffs so every extra few days of rest the depth can afford him is worth it

What this guy said.

Maeda's DL stint was investigated by the commissioner after 8 shutout innings pitched. This 10 day DL shit I'd a blessing fit a team with this amount of pitching depth. You rest everyone without sacrificing quality.

>early for LA
>no cards fans
you guys quiet or absent

>best bullpen in the NL with insane depth + the best closer in baseball something dodgers have always needed,
Dodgers had pretty always had a top 5 bullpen + a closer in the discussion for best in baseball.

Not even close bro. In 2013/2014/2015 Dodgers had a disaster bullpen. Kenley was the only guy who could convert outs. Not even close to top 5 and I don't feel like pulling out numbers because if you were a fan you would know just how bad those bullpens were. 2015 was solid but 2014 and 2013 were just wow.

I didn't know Kershaw was a bullpen pitcher in 13',14'...

It's early for a dodger game but We Out Here

>he follows 2 teams unironically
>can't even drink yet
>doesn't go to the games of any team

Chris Taylor is such a beast

Bellinger might legitimately be the best Dodgers slugger since Duke Snider.

Did anyone expect Taylor to be so good? He's playing like an all-star

No, Taylor was just some random prospect from the mariners. He worked on his swing in the offseason. Bellinger was the top power prospect in the minors along with Aaron Judge. Both had 70 power tools. In the past few years I think only Gallo and Bryant had 80 power tools.

No one knew who he was
I saw his Seattle tape and looked average

I'm overall happy with how much he has produced especially when the Dodgers couldn't hit a fucking basketball even if it was dangling in front of them

By fWAR, 2015 pen was top 4 in the NL, 2013 pen was top 9.
2014 was bad.
That's about it.
Prior to that, the Dodgers pen was excellent for literally decades, as there was an unbroken line of awesome from Gagne to Broxton to Saito to Jansen. But then anyone before Jansen is probably before your time.

>DeFuckingIdiotJong

HES OUT!

bellinger making that awesome play

>thrashing the cards and their obnoxious, racist fan base
feels fucking good.

fWAR is one metric. I said the 2015 pen was solid. Absolute shit in 2013 and 2014 when they were a top 3 team in baseball. The Dodger bullpen doesn't begin at the 9th inning. Don't talk to me like I haven't witnessed these playoff disasters with my own eyes sitting on $400 seats. I know these numbers better than you know your birthday.

Make that 22.1 scoreless innings pitched by the Dodgers bullpen. This is the year

>all these dingers

i guess we dont have to worry about RISP for now

White marginally athletic middle infielders are the new moneyball

I didn't really notice but all the "the dodgers cant hit lefties" talk has really died down

It's a whole new blue

You're going to jinx it

But thank Taylor , Cody and logan

Anyone else notice Kershaw visibly angry at Seager when he's within 5 inches of a ball that doesn't get caught? It's pretty funny.

WE LOVE IT

>methinals

>Maeda's DL stint was investigated by the commissioner after 8 shutout innings pitched. This 10 day DL shit I'd a blessing fit a team with this amount of pitching depth. You rest everyone without sacrificing quality.

Why'd the Commish investigate? Did they break some rules?

Dodgers were not a top 3 team in baseball in either 2013 or 2014.