What's a talent, obvious or hidden that you are proud of?

What's a talent, obvious or hidden that you are proud of?

Killing and revival

I can sing really well and I could destroy you in Melee 100% of the time.

I retain languages well. Been learning quite a few and I have a knack for it.

Also typing without looking at the keyboard or even typing and multitasking. Often I can have a conversation on the phone and type something completely unrelated with a pretty high retention of the conversation and detailed responses

Eh. Doubt it. But sing something for us, brother

once I sucked two logs of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole at the same time. Two of em!

I can disappoint my parents with little to no effort

I'm actually more upset that you doubt my melee skills before being incredulous about me singing.

Archery. Stared shooting last year and have won 6 fairly big competitions.

I don't doubt that you could take most people.
Butt I...
I am not most people.

i am extremely logical, however that backfires sometimes, i find it harder to lie and make people like me, truth often hurts.

damn that sounds autistic doesnt it, im not autistic!

> hiding my latent pedophilia from the public.

are you hbox?

A damn good shot.
I could tag a home invader from my bedroom which is at the back wall of the house, through the dining room, though the living room, and the entry way. All never doing anything but sitting up in bed.

Who duh fuck dat?
Me not dat.

I'm apparently a musical genius

Really? I'd like to think so too. What do you play?

i am big cums to my penis its a thick mushroom

I never thought it until mentioned by 4 separate people on different occasions.
>Guitar
>Bass
>Piano
>Drums

Never had a lesson for any instrument and don't know music theory.

>I'm grateful for it every day I'm alive

I am an university student in the top europa, currently studying different variations of business intelligence and information sciences in the side of business administration sciences.

My written scientific essays are catastrophic load of shite, but i complement my stupidity with a god tier leadership, which i gained from the mandatory military service.

After 1 year of military service i was granted the rank of liutenant. I'm that good of a leader, though a colossal retard at academic work.

I can lead a squad of + 20 intelligence weebwoob students in order to get my shit done by these fuckwits by doing zero academic work.

I might desperately fail later on, but for now i exploit these dimfucks like it's a hobby of sorts

You know that popping sound people make by plucking their finger off their inner cheek?
I can do that super loud with girlfriends asshole.
Neighbors called the cops a few months back because we were arguing loudly in bed and at some point I threatened to do it, she called me on it so I rolled her over and fonger popped that ass so loud Mr. Wilson called the cops.
Weird Tuesday.

nah, you'll just be in management.

I can play the kazoo with my asshole.
I KNOW ITS DISGUSTING.
But I can do it like, really well

>The current year
>Fonger popping

I've never met anyone with military leadership experience that actually was good at leading in any kind of civil service. It takes far more social strategic skill.

However they all thought themselves as splendid leaders.

IMO military leadership roughly translates to being able to run a warehouse store or something in civil life.

Follow those dreams, user

>not fonger popping your girls asshole so loud Mr. Wilson calls the cops
>ishygddt

this tbh fam

That is the reality which i face unless i stop this shit and actually get shit done within the academic side of things. No company wants a leader like me to rally the dimdombs.

Hopefully not, fucking hate that shit, especially with people who lack the basic communication skills. Fucking gets my piss to a boiling point.

Fair enough.

I can live off the land

Lurking Sup Forums

Ultimate despair

Bad news user, you might be autistic

I have been told by al my sexual partners (only 4) that I'm a really good lay.

However I can't tell anyone because it would be seen as bragging and no one wants to know that shit.

>Inb4 "stop lying". why would I brag to strangers on an anonymous message board

bad news user
you know shit

I can make my tongue look like a butt.

no, i just made it sound very autistic and didnt bother correcting it, im certain i would know if i was autistic, im great at talking to people and i love doing it.

I have spent 15 years perfecting how to act like a submissive girl online for one for rps and other chatrooms

For omegle*

I make music, and not shitty "guys check out my soundcloud" music, but like music that makes me feel proud of myself, no matter what other people think of it

I can lay in bed all day and accomplish nothing for months, jealous?

i gave birth to myself

... still thinking:
>Traps are gay

Show me, I'm listening...

>t. Prog Snob

Post soundcloud link

I am exceptionally good at seeing both sides of a argument.

Be it politics, scientific research or anything really.

I have built a career out of this skill and I am constantly honing it.

Melee is only for people who arnt good at smash 4