Im being 100% seroius Sup Forums. I need your help. Shit went down today

Im being 100% seroius Sup Forums. I need your help. Shit went down today...

>on monday
>type jokingly in the group chat on snap that if anyone leaves I will "decapitate them at noon tomorrow"
>Some cunt told the principal that I had made a "terroristic threat" to the school
>Get called down today
>get told that police are coming to my house and shit (they treat it like a shooting threat)
>got home like 2 hours ago
>theyre coming in like 1-3 days
>Im scared as hell
>any help you could offer will be much appreciated

Thanks Sup Forums

Just say that it was lockerroom talk, it was supposed to be a cruel and dark joke that you shouldn't say. IMPORTANT YOU SAID IT AS A JOKE IN WHICH YOU SHOULD NOT GREET OTHER BY SAYING U WILL KILL THEM

most important thing is to say it was a cruel joke and show remorse that you feel a bit guilty.

I said that, they really dont give a flying fuck if it was a joke, they taking it as a full threat

just be truthful and u will be ok its a joke about how to not be someone. Say that

I showed a ton of remorse and all that shit too, didnt do shit for me

I don't like to admit, but I've been in a similar situation. Say it was a mistake and that you were only joking. Play it off as a dumb kid and act real guilty. Just don't overdo it. Remember, mistake.

Hahaha, fucking idiot. Enjoy your western europe.

Slav all the way, we do not give a fuck and we fight human trash. And you? Pff...

Shit bro, if you've got something illegal, throw it away, don't have illegal shit on your drives, etc. Also don't have any guns/katanas/knives in your room (or even while house). Everytime these fuckers get involved, there's a possibility that they'll search your shit and uncover some shady shit you've been doing. Act like you're sorry, didn't mean it that way.

There will be consequences, but it's up to you how bad they will be.

Good. Maybe it will help to slow the amount of school shooters who slip through the cracks because cops are too busy with retards like you. Maybe stop doing it around people you know, autist.

M8 tell them its a fcking joke and they're taking shit too far.

just drive/walk out of state. they cant chase you out of state

I said it was a joke and a mistake tons of times but cops still coming

Also get rid of all weapons in house, even fucking toys. I'm serious, work double time and get those things out.

Slavs sound like wild fun to drink with.
I'm buying, my city's rich as fuck. Let's get tanked.

>this

Stick to it. You'll be ok. Trust me.

My house dont have no weapons. My dad is really non-gun oriented

This guy is right
Not gonna lie, upcoming days gonna be stressful
But i think that they would just leave you with a warning if you did not do anything illegal in midtime
If they had taken you as a terrorist they would knocked to your doors already

>>theyre coming in like 1-3 days
Your story might have been believable until you added this part.

If you happen to not be lying, just claim you got hacked. It worked for a kid I know at Chesterton High school this past weekend.

Get all knifes put up and get the nerf guns out. 100% serious, these schmucks will get you for that.

Just yell them it was taken out of context or that the screen shot was altered

Get what you deserve you fuckhead. Do you not read the news? Dummy.

Already told the story, cant flip. It was a mistake

I only have kitchen knives and like 5 nerf guns from when I was like 6

Good point, he could have expected that
It's rather a touchy subject now

Didnt think twice, dont need to tell me I fucked up, cause I know. I just need help

Oh fuuuuuk. Just read about that. The absolute madman got the polis to beleieve that he had one time shared the same phone number with a kid that had the same name.
Moral of the story? Move to Indiana because the cops there will beleeb anything

Then you'll be ok, just sit them down in your room and from the bottom of your heart, tell them it was a mistake. And that you won't be a fucking retard.

Don't show a bit of remorse, don't apologize.

Just be truthful that it was a private conversation between friends then after everything blows over you should actually decapitate whoever the fuck told on you. They deserve to die for their cowardice and disloyalty.

Seriously kill them though, I fucking hate faggots who rat people out.

Do you really think I should hide kitchen knives?
Like, thats kinda overboard.
My principal did say he'd tell them it was a mistake, but he still took it serious

Calm tf down

>fucking retard.
who want's to live in a world where all jokes are off limits? No-one could take the threat of 'decapitation at noon tomorrow' seriously wtf. They should charge the people who report stupid shit an administration fee 5$.

whatever you do stay at home, you dont want them searching for you. your actually fucked if they have to.

Don't show remorse, apologise perhaps. Your "friend" took it overboard and ratted you out. You are in no threat if you prove yourself to not be a fucking terrorist.

If they find the kitchen knife you'll have to explain them even more
Tell the truth and only the truth

I agree, but its up to them and theyre taking it really fucking serious

Ill tell them kitchen knives are used for chopping fucking cucumbers, not slicing necks

becapitate 'em, as promised, if they don't understand jokes.

i think you kinda got it

That's the same reason that it's funny you fucking retards.

Now go to your safe space and cry for a week you hypersensitive pussies.

Shoot up the school. You're already guilty in their eyes since society has become a safespace. Might as well do it so you'll be punished for actually doing something bad.

I didnt promise anything, Im not gonna fucking cut their heads off

America, you're the laughing stock of this world right now. Get it together.

>an administration fee 5$.
tbh I think they should just charge them whatever it cost the state to follow up. You get SWAT sent somewhere? You just paid their wages for that day. Extra security sent for an event? You're now a job creator. In OPs case, the half-day of principal's time + however long the cops spend on this faggotry

Im not gonna shoot up a fucking school. IM. NOT. A. TERRORIST.

Leave Sup Forums and never come back you permavirgin loser.

fuck off

This is what i love in middle europe. I can say every shit I want and no one gives a fuck

waiting for the tax break now...

This is America. NEVER show remorse for simply saying something. Its your fucking god given right dude. Don't let these hyper sensitive faggots ruin free speech.

fuck his pride if this is going to save his ass honestly

Well first of all fucking grade schoolers shouldn't be using the internet. Not only does nobody want to hear your political opinions on reddit or your squeaker voice... but shit like this happens and I feel bad for your generation growing up always plugged in. You're gonna wind up fat and pasty with low testosterone and deformed kids.

But this wont come to anything. Its clearly a joke, if the police DO come well just make sure there's nothing to find, no violent diaries, etc. Just tell them it was a joke, act remorseful and It'll blow over. I had something like this happen in HS. Somebody didnt like my violent drawings, they searched my locker, tried to counsel me etc. It turned into nothing.

And get the fuck off Sup Forums you're too fucking young to be on the internet period.

I mean like, call me a sensitive fag, but i fell sorry. I heard a kid got traumatized or something from my message. Like, come on, how can you not be sorry?

Exactly.

OP you are not sorry, you're just letting people scare you into saying and possibly even thinking that.

oh fuck off, i dont really give a shit what age I am

Dude im fucking sorry

Then you did nothing wrong, and cunt is making false claims and she her behaviour is dangerous, because now police isn't killing niggers, but doing something retarded.

doesnt matter what the school admins think. They cant charge you with anything, and probably have nothing going on in their lives which is why they work for the school system.

The cops will have more brains, will see you were an angsty kid trying to be funny and as long as you dont have violent fetish shit in your house, or drawers full of knives and machetes or anything bad in your computer history you're ok. They might take your computer though. Most likely they will just want to talk to you for a sec and to your parents and maybe ask if they can search your room. They know all kids have done shit like this. Congratulations growing up in the internet age where every fuck up is recorded for all to see. Start young and keep yourself off social media you fucking twerp.

^True

Mods we got another underager who snuck in!

You are a sensitive fag. Just like the other fuckin snowflake who felt in danger because of your shitty joke. Grow some balls the world is a tough place and there wont be any place for this sensitive shit soon. and get the fuck outta here. You are too young for this site. And it's not for you if you feel sorry for them.

i dont give a fuck what age I am, I sut need help

We already told you everything you need to know. It's a shitty situation there is nothing you have to worry about and you should definietly not feel guilty. It will be over. And quit being a fag. Also mods.

>the world is a tough place
there is a whole generation of adults who have been taught that it shouldn't be and that all they have to do is complain loud enough in order to get everything handed to them. People that actually believe that in 50 years there will be no more people working and it will all be done by machines that no-one builds designs or maintains.

Don't lie. Get a lawyer. Don't answer any questions until you have one with you. Most importantly don't lie, and don't answer any questions without an attorney.

Thank you and fuck you

Im not getting a fucking lawyer, parents cant afford it

Then don't answer any questions, and don't lie either

I agree. But I think this will be over soon as this is not a sustainable system. I hope it wont be too painful.

If I dont answer ?s ill be suspicious as hell

Get a load of this little fuckup. Coming here for advice, but he's got that kind of attitude when we could have given him no advice period and just called him a fag.

We're being honest with you ya fucking twerp. About what you should do and about staying off places like this.

But with your attitude, now I see why they blew this out of proportion.

>hey, nons look here, a glitch!!!

There's nothing you can say that will help you, anything you say will be used against you. You're already suspicious if cops are coming to talk to you, right? They've got the chat, don't give them anything else.

Get the fuck out you fuckin asshole

Isn't it obvious? You need to decapitate the snitching bitch and plant the weapon in your principal's office.

no

That's exactly what some terrorist about to shoot up a school would say.

Do it fag

Honestly, you kind of deserve it.
However, being in your situation before, the only thing you can really do is ditch anything remotely sharp and plead insanity when they get there.

Good luck, please post updates.

tell these normie fuckers they're gay

HOLY SHIT!
A PHOTOSHOPPED AD!

Remember him. He made a school shooting joke on Runescape and got jail time. Considering the tensions now, you're fucked, might as well just follow through and kill somebody for real so at least people don't think you're a complete retard in prison

What has America come to? Kids can't even make jokes (albeit in bad taste) without it going to the police. You are the least free western country there is now. Giving up every part of your lives in the name of "safety"

And because of this constant fear and overprotection when they meet real life they start killing fellow students.

If you have no history of violence or mental illness you should be fine. Apologise for the bad joke and apologise that someone decided to waste police time because of current events and media hype