Question to you older fucks. dating a girl who had a hysterectomy...

question to you older fucks. dating a girl who had a hysterectomy. her vag went from fucking this amazing cum inducing piece to fucking a lubed up bag.

main thing i think is the lack of the cervix floating around to give some stimulation that you're bottoming out.

got any suggestions?

America right? It just seems really common amongst Americans.

yeah. in the US. what do you mean common?
having a hysterectomy or the post-sex blahs?

Hysterectomies. It's just weird hearing from other Americans how people even consider this as normal, because you scoop out so much of the body.

i guess? better to scoop out a part that isn't working and live than the alternative...

He’s a fucking jackass just continue with thread

God Americans do things so weird right?? Like geez who doesn’t wanna die?

would love to if anyone could give some advice?

looking online, there's a ton of "support pages" for the women who are worried that the sex isn't going to be as good. and of course no one is going to say it gets worse because who the fuck needs that lingering over them.

but what if the sex is bad? there's nothing/no one that talks about that...

Stick in pooper? I got nothin for ya, guy

As an American, why would you still be with a woman who can no longer bare your children?

Love
I’m sorry you only get with pussy to procreate you absolute mindless fungus

Lol women are incapable of love. Enjoy her ruining your life. You are correct on the fungus tho, well done brother.

yeah. theres always that.

oh well, i guess there's not alot of older people on right now so this thread is kill. ill ask it again later

While there is varying opinions on the topic in the medical field, the estimate ranges from 18-60% of hysterectomies in the US being unnecessary. That's a wide margin, but that is because there is debate about whether or not a hysterectomy is considered necessary for benign issues.

Americans are brainwashed by Jewish media to believe in "love" have abortions, adopt a nigglet, and end the white race.

op certainly seems to be brainwashed at least. boomers fucked everything up.

well in her case, her quality of life has improved dramatically. so necessary? sure, i guess not.

the side effect is what i'm getting. wet, washcloth sex. are there any opinions in increasing my sexual satisifaction by 18-60%?

Why would you want more children? Have a couple and then get a vasectomy.

why do i get the feeling im just talking to a couple of bots?

I kek at you guys who talk about fucking and / or having children. I love that I can just wank it off and do the fun stuff in life without wasting my time on this shit

Anal..?

Anal

Or blowjobs

>hysterectomy.
give it a few years, she'll completely prolapse. most doctors refuse to even do it unless its a last resort now a days

Kegel exercises. Has she had a child? They probably taught her those. If not, she can still learn them. Have her Kegel while fucking. You will like it.

And boomers try to.blame their own kids ignoring the fact they raised them
Boomers really are the worst

It used to be more common as a form of birth control, but with vasectomies being so much easier and safer it shouldn't be done unless medically necessary. The amount of damage and the potential for serious complications is scary.

Once a bitch has a baby, the pussy is half ruined already. It's never going to feel like it did no matter how many keegles she does

>be woman
>part of body sometimes uncomfortable
>remove majority of it
OMG LOL ITS ALL MENS FAULT THAT I WANT 2 DO THIS LOL

I slept with a woman who had three kids and her pussy was still tight, at first anyway. It can vary on the woman, and also on guys lacking in girth who can't see the problem on their end.

This. In 10 years that bitch is going to be leaving a trail of slime everywhere she goes like a snail. Get out now before the memory of the tight cunt you used to enjoy is entirely replaced by that "hot-dog-down-the-hallway" feeling.

>are there any opinions in increasing my sexual satisifaction by 18-60%
When my wife had a hysterectomy, my problem was bottoming out way too much. Apparently they shortened it up sewing it shut. Eventually we switched positions. She was a huge fan of doggy style, and we eventually found that her crossing her legs and raising them so she's folded in half worked great.

>be me normal woman
>remove uterus to fight patriarchy
THAT WILL TEACH THOSE MEN LOL

You don't think raising kids is fun?
How old are you?
Are you still upset that babies poop and pee?
Get a dog or something you'll get over it and when you get into your 30s or 40s you'll start thinking maybe a kid isn't so bad or maybe you should continue the white race
Just be sure to kill it if it's autistic or allergic to peanuts or gay or something bad like that

holy shit. a real person with actual experience? i don't believe it..

it seems your case is opposite of mine though. do you 'feel' the end of her when you bottom out? one of the things is that she says i'm bottoming out but all i feel is the same softness.

You feel softness but she feels you pushing everything to one side

I am 28 and had a 3 some with my girlfriends mom and her the only way I know is cos shes had some work done on her pussy too

If I didn't live in America I'd also want to die

Haha eww how could you even keep up boner?

Just stuff a Fleshlight into her

you don't mind the loss in feeling?

my gf still orgasms all the time, but i'm 50/50 it seems like.

This guy problem solves

If they go full i think the ovaries come out too, which are the estrogen producers, mayb thats part of it

You should have just had them save it. That way you could keep it in the fridge and warm it up when you need it

I understand some family’s like to take the cervix home and eat it correct?

She has more space inside since her uterus is gone. her pussy is probaly deeper and doesn't get wet like a normal woman does.

knowing american health care system bet it cost a fortune to do and wasn't even nessery at all but was done so the hospital could make money