Confess, thy sins or perish in eternal hellfire, ye sodomites

Confess, thy sins or perish in eternal hellfire, ye sodomites

I SAID CONFESS!!!!!

I'm dishonest with my wife for her own good.

Elaborate.

I am afraid of niggers solely based on the myth that some can become educated

k-keep going

She has a really awful stutter, so as part of her speech therapy she reads out loud. She's super self conscious when she's doing it so she only does it when I'm asleep or not around. I always wake up before her but I pretend to still be asleep so I can hear her read to herself. if she knew I was listening she would stop doing it.

I'm not going to confess shit!

Fuck okay. I pooped in a plastic bag at work and hid it in one of the stairwells. I tied it off to keep it fresh, waited two days and when I was with another employee pretended to find it and act like someone else must have done it. I pretended to be overwhelmingly grossed out by it so they would pick it up. They did and I felt so satisfied by it. I laughed so hard when I got home that night. I plan on doing it again soon, but without the plastic bag next.

you're just asking to be fired

That's actually really adorable user (no homo)

Thanks. She's improved a lot doing it compared to when we first moved in together.

I gathered sticks on the sabbath

I always worried about dick size i feel like everyone else is prob rockin like 20 inch and cry myself to sleep

20 foot master race here don't worry it grows the most during your 30s

i went to the hood and burned down several houses not before raping and sodomizing multiple children, women and dogs, the men i killed with my bare hands by tearing out their eyes and using them as a garrote, the cops came and said i did gods work... am i forgiven?

how then wilt thy achieve eternal salvation, my friend

I ate prawns

this is not a sin

Fucking nice man got a 12 inch right now 10 or 9 on a shit boner

I know that my girlfriend's mother has a mole on the inside of her right ass cheek

I am responsible for the deaths of two hundred thirty seven people.

how long have you been a drunk pilot?

I have never been inside an airplane.

well then where did the high score come from?

Does it really matter in the end?

yes faggot that's why I'm asking

Chemical/electrical fire.

so you burned the flesh from their bodies. nice 1 m80

Miss banging my step sister not sorry for it at all.
Sexually exploited several of my cousins.
Recently engaged my niece sexually after catching her playing with herself.
I shall see you in hell user.
Sincerely user.

If they were nigs youve done nothing wrong my son

I like that guy

Nice

Calm down, Cletus.

I hide my ancap ways to fug commie cuties

I dissociated myself from church and don't currently belong to any organized religious group but i'm not an atheist.

I just disagree with church and it's ways not with christianity.

I have been writing rape fantasies for a girl i met on kik, in exchange for pics and vids from her, since saturday. I love it and feel like it filled something i was missing; it did also snowball into dick pic'ing rando chicks from sloot threads, successfully sometimes. Im married, own my home, truck, bike, have 2 children, in college, steady job. Been with the wife 12 yrs, married 8, and im in the process of trying to build a digital harem. Forgiveness, fuck that, im having a blast

i lied to my girlfriend and told her i dont smoke cigarettes
i relapsed on alcohol after two years sober
i am racist
i am ultra conservative

Im racist too Sup Forumsro thats fine

Hail Satan!!
*slow claps*

Thx m'dude
Trophy from last night

Trophy

My real name is John, despite what the word is on the street. My shit is cash and I dont share my info to any one of you guidos so just a reminder, you dont have the cred for what I got. I also have a banging hot study term assistant as provided to me by my local school board, so, good luck chasing after my private schooling know it all soon to be career life. You can{t even grasp normal concepts like free market vouching and secondary deritive lay away, what makes you think you can Nordstrom like me, sorry bud, but when it comes to getting skirt I am just gifted by god, normie punks. Catch you on the thift line, you third party jokers. Skooodoodles.

I have sinned father...

walter white?

Lol i think almost every married guy does this

You an i are very similar. .wife had an affair, divorced her, then got back with her an played around behind her back for quite some time. With girls that knew her, friends if you will. Keep doing gods work user i myself am trying to keep myself from reaching pedo status but i fear its to late. .maybe if i hadent started licking vaginas at 7yo id have been better off. Boy was my step sister tastey.

Licking vag at 7 is different from licking 7 yr old vag user. Youre a grown man now user, and theres plenty of young legal sluts to lick. Idk if its gods work but im sure as fuck making it my own

Been with my wife about ten years. I've been doing the 'digital harem' thing since very early on.

It can be tricky at times but I think it's worth it.

My sides

satanic quints. my NIGGER

my gf makes me feel insecure and paranoid, so i regularly cheat on her to get even

Haha i did get satan quints, i am a god now b, all women will send me twat shots, and beg me for m'dick from now on

Hail Satan once more!
This is true user. . . . .make it youre own and do it well good sir. Ill be sure to post on here before i take my life out of redemption.

Its ya boy.
My real name is John, despite what the word is on the street. My shit is cash and I dont share my info to any one of you guidos so just a reminder, you dont have the cred for what I got. I also have a banging hot study term assistant as provided to me by my local school board, so, good luck chasing after my private schooling know it all soon to be career life. You cant even grasp normal concepts like free market vouching and secondary deritive lay away, what makes you think you can Nordstrom like me. Sorry bud, but when it comes to getting skirt I am just gifted by god, normie punks. I can bench 20 pairs of jeans all day how do you even hold a job. Catch you on the thrift line, you third party jokers. Skooodoodles. By the way I am pretty fly for a white guy already get supplied with major beach pussy. Just letting you in. No Homo.
Pic Related. Its me not giving a fuck.

I go to the gloryhole sometimes even though I'm married. I also go to this one strip club where the private "dances" are more than dances.

Jews don't confess because we never do wrong in the eyes of YHWH

We don't care what your name is, we're all user here...SATAN HAS SPOKEN

I stole your bike

I didn't pay the gas bill

I hate anime

I saw an automobile once when I was young. Now they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry.

The parole board got me into this halfway house and a job bagging groceries at the Foodway. It's hard work. I try to keep up, but my hands hurt most of the time. I don't think the store manager likes me very much.

Sometimes after work I go to the park and feed the birds. I keep thinking Jake might show up and say hello, but he never does. I hope wherever he is, he's doing okay and making new friends.

I have trouble sleeping at night. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am.

Maybe I should get me a gun and rob the Foodway, so they'd send me home. I could shoot the manager while I was at it, sort of like a bonus. But I guess I'm too old for that sort of nonsense anymore. I don't like it here. I'm tired of being afraid all the time. I've decided not to stay.

I doubt they'll kick up any fuss.
Not for an old crook like me.

i jacked off to that guys voice in that one podcast called wtnv and it was the best nut i have ever had

nice pasta

Hail!!

Kinda wanna change my kik acct to SatanRape

I KILLED PAARTHURNAX

I blow on animals in pet shops just to see them move and tap on fishtanks.

>blow
literally I hope

>checked

Youre a force to be reckoned with m'dude

Told you guys, im a dark god now

I knocked up my cousin

I support that.
Youve earned it user.
So says the Robot Devil.

Kek

Satan bless you user

Id ask for your hands but theyd probably try to choke me out and id have to destroy them...after my holophoner recital of course

I hereby dark-bless you for your glorious work in the field of cousin impregnation

Yea they do that.
You better massacre the Angry Snail!

Thank you and your trips

Thank you user

Hot damn quint 6s an trip 3s
WERE ON A FUCKIN ROLL!!
HAIL SATAN!!

>At a medium size liquor store
>seriously need to shit
>nopublicrestroom.jpg
>The store wouldn't let me (customer) use the employee bathroom
>Found the employee break room
>dropped a fat deuce right on the middle of the break room table
>wiped my ass with one of their shirts
>stole some gin on my way out

ITT: DARK GODS AND MISCREANTS...so much for confession

True or not i kekked, dark-blessings upon you

I've been letting my younger stepbrother suck me off for years.

I always pretend to be asleep when he does it, and he pretends like he doesn't know I'm really awake. We've never openly talked about it, though I sometimes drop indirect hints to let him know I'm in the mood for it.

Ok, I am a really stubborn and emotionally lost teen who sits and plays fortnite all day, I know it is sad

it was like 15 years ago I did that

How young?

Still blessing it, im the 6 quint user(SatanRape) and i....now....have...that....POWA

Youll grow out of it, and youll be the same, still here, just older

I miss my step sister, thanks for sharing user.
Bless you sir

Hail!

The worst, most directionless, most depressing, most suicidal years of my life were my late teens. I felt much better when I got into my 20's.

I used to do this to one of my older cousins. At first I stupidly thought he really was sleeping through it... then he got finally tired of me blueballing him. Just wordlessly grabbed my head one day and held me so I couldn't get away... I freaked out at first until I realized he just wanted me to finish the job lol.

We also never talked about it, though it happened pretty much every time one of us slept over at the other's house. I even tried sitting on his dick a few times, but I was too dumb to know to use lube, so I never managed to take it all the way.

I will pray for all of you

You're a good man user. Please don't stop being one.

How old were you?