Happiness doesn't exist

happiness doesn't exist.

I'd be pretty happy being one of them people on the gif.

she's been rapidally approaching that "used up" look real fast

>I'd be pretty happy being one of them people on the gif.
you'd be happy if you were the woman

This

Happy Easter dude.

False.

Happiness exists but it is transitory, not a constant state. Happiness is simply another sensation like hunger or pain.

Happiness exists, it just has a minimum charge to get in.

I agree.

I dunno OP, I'm bisexual and your gif makes my dick very happy. :^)

dubs confirms
/thread

Sauce or name?

Why are bisexual faggots so loud and obnoxious about their bisexual faggotry on here lately?

because we enjoy sex twice as much as you and like to rub it in your face

but you take it in the butt. that's not enjoyable.

isn't she that vine woman?

actually, I don't, I only top
also enjoyment is subjective

>we

exactly. Happiness exists but does not last. There is no constant state of being happy. Those two guys in OPs gif are happy at the moment but might not be an hour or a minute later.

well you stick it in some dudes nasty butt.
that's not enjoyable

Bisexuals = beta male virgins who can't get girls so they get fucked by men and call it bisexuality to feel better.

This or they're just gay.

nice attempt to call him gay but if hes woman that would be straight?

>
yes

contentment may elude,
and seem but an illusion
ecstasy doth exist,
a long foregone conclusion
it come unto to the slothful,
as surely as the toiler,
once they sit astride the bowl
and lay a seven coiler

There aren't any women on 4skin.

Bisexuals = Bisexual

aka find at least one member of both sexes sexually attractive

that's the definition, deal with it

Happy is our natural being, we just cover it up our "self". Do you imagine a cat is happy when its sitting peacefully on the windowsill?

It does exist. But it's temporary and while it can come back many times, it's always for short periods of time

How about I'm attracted to members of both sexes?

How is this hard to grasp? You can like two things and not just one thing, you do know that, right?

And in men it occurs just about as frequently as being albino or having webbed feet.

explain the scale from sadness then.

You’re gay. Here’s your life will progress:

>I used to say, I was bi, but dick’s not for me.
or
>I’m bi, I like both.
>I’m bi, I like both, but I’m going through a guy phase right now.
>I’m bi, I like both, even though I’m mostly into guys right now I’ve had relationships and sex with women in the past and I’m sure I will again in the future.
>I’m gay.

Is that how it happened for you?

Hahah okay dude sure.. I've been fucking my gf forever and love her pussy and bjs while also sometimes fantasizing about the occasional cock. Cant stand the idea of a dudes body or voice or any of that masculine cuddle time shit, but simply the cock and its pleasures.

It did. I was all: “yeah, it’s great being by because you get to experience everything!” This rather quickly turned into: “No, I’m really not into dick.”

You dont make any sense. Way to contradict yourself. Fuck off.

I feel the same with my gf

I think I'm now mentally and emotionally unable to be happy. Short bursts of pleasure, sure. But happiness, or even some measure of contentment with life? I just don't see how I can have that any more. I hate everyone and everything, basically. I hate myself. I consider life itself a waste. I can see beauty, but then get sad that it's wasted on me. I just don't see the point.