Hey Sup Forums, anyone know how to make quick cash in college

Hey Sup Forums, anyone know how to make quick cash in college.

sell drugs

Bitch if I had money for drugs I wouldn't be making this post!

then get a job you absolute retard

I did a brain study on the effects of weed el edee in the psych department and it paid me $300 cash over 3 years

Acquire stuff from 'free' section of craigslist, resell.

Dumpster dive for broken appliances, toasters, etc. Clean, fix, resell.

Go work at McDonalds, they are literally always hiring. Ive on 2 occasions walked in unemployed and walked out with a starting shift.

/thread

if youre too retarded to figure this out then youre probably not smart enough to be in college

selling plasma is probably as quick as you're gonna get, unless you wanna try oddjobs on craigslist or some other site, or maybe uber

but yea, plasma

How can I get a job if I'm retarted you absolute moron!

go into any walmart and youll have your answer

>oddjobs
blowjobs and handjobs for faggots

mcdonalds too

Stop paying all that tuition money for a degree that doesn't actually get you anything resembling a decent job for starters.

businessfag here. what skills do you have?

Sell your body.
I've done gay for pay before and it's not that bad, mostly older dudes that worship you.
You might be saying "can't get hard for a dude" but with stimulation, a dick will be hard.
Also, experienced old guys give incredible head.
>t. I've spent a year as a prostitute, slept with men and women for money.

Sell your butt. Buy std.

And why can't you get a job?

How to start out?

Post an ad on cg or backpage for massages, include your age and that you're a male, body type etc.
Use an alias, you WIll make money.
Prostitution is legal in my country but the stigma is horrid, you never let a client know more than what is necessary.
Also seems obvious, but use protection, and plenty of lube.
Anal is easy with lube.

Post naked body pics (hide face) on craigslist mfm section, "outcall only" (you go to their place), you top only, 150 or 200 "roses" (so you're not advertising for money).

>top only,
Limiting clientele is for people who can afford to limit clientele.

Also, if someone asks for more pics or even what you're wearing/what you've done its most likely a wank call.
They get a pic or you describe an act, they fap, cum, hang up.
Fuck those creeps.

if cash is what you want the fuck are you doing in college nigga?