When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

It is neva ok

maybe you should start by raising your child better.

are you a single mother?

>asking Sup Forums for advice on what you should do to your daughter
>inb4 loli

Make her life absolute hell until she respects you more OP. No money, no tv, nothing till she breaks and stops acting like a stuck up little bitch

>When is it okay to hit your daughter?
when she's horny
>spank me daddy. i'm a bad girl

You're not really a good parent if you gave her money after, beat the shit outta her or break something she loves, like a phone or something.

You have to be way more strict. I strongly believe that you should have slapped that kid and told them that that shit is not fucking ok. If the kid cries, then fucking good. Explain why the fuck this is wrong.
If nothing else works get a late abortion.

Why would you give her money after you caught her stealing? No wonder she spat in your face. Don't be a joke, be her parent. Discipline her.

Arabanon here, maybe you could sell her? Many muslim men looking for wives, if she is ripe it is halal

Falling for classic bait kek.

I got banned for posting slutty pics my wife texted her friend a few times in different threads. And this motherfucker starts this thread every time I'm on Sup Forums

She's already a lost cause if you parent like how you've said.

You failed already...

You should stop spamming this, I'm a new fag and I've seen this like 4 times

Allah will smile upon you for giving up your wife for such a noble cause OP. She she has blood she is ready it is only natural. Women are weak and should be let go at the earliest opportunity.

TITS GTFO SINGLE MOTHER. If your the father you are a literal cuck.

this thread again

you should assert dominance by pinning her to the ground and forcefully shoving your entire fist up her ass

I dont know why i laughed. But i did.

what a faggot

You never know what's going to piss off gookmoot...

god you're a pussy

take the money back, and take away something she likes for a week.

is a signal of daddy`s cummies deficiency
give her more cummines in her tummy

walk up to her and say

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Take all the things she likes for like a week and show no remorse. Maybe make her write like 2 page son why what she did was wrong to get the shit back, IDK. Hitting will definitely lead to fucked up sexual behavior and related relationship issues down the line. Getting legit angry at a literal child, short of them committing arson or something, is stupid.

What percentage of your monthly salary is $2?
Because if you're making 10k a month, you're just a dick for only giving her $2, she's your daughter, don't spoil her but don't be a stingy dick.
If you're making minimum wage with a 12 y/o daughter, 1) you're fucked, and 2) you can be mad, she should understand money is tight.
Should you hit her? Well no.
Should you discipline her somehow? Obviously. Might just need a simple explanation of "money's tight, I can't afford to give you any"

Tl; dr
Don't hit her, teach her.

only feed her egg sandwiches for lunch

>i caught her stealing
>I rewarded her and gave her money

I say go for it