Am I gonna be ok? Yesterday I had a sore throat, runny nose and sneezed a lot...

Am I gonna be ok? Yesterday I had a sore throat, runny nose and sneezed a lot. Took today off and after antihistamines have a really bad headache, yellow-green snot all day, coughing up pic related, and have diarrhea. Is this the cold or fly

Other urls found in this thread:

thhpii.wikia.com/wiki/Lynks_Disease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Flu*

Do you smoke?

In London we call that “flobbing a phleb”

Heart disease

Most likely a sinus infection. Currently suffering too, take lots of vitamin c.

A little bit, why?

I’ve been eating lots of blueberries and drinking watermelon water.

Now should I be taking aspirin for the headache or no

When I smoked if I was ill and could not smoke for a few days and when I was quitting I also coughed a more viscose mucus and it had also some brown/black pieces like in the picture. Ive been told that this is because the lung tries to clean itself and some tar and other shit is coming out.

Damn. Yeah this is a wake up call. I’m quitting. Only at a pack a week anyways but I should make that zero

I smoked a pack a day now I smoke 2-3 cigs. For me the sign that I should smoke less when once a vein started bleeding silently in my nose and the only symptom I had was bloody coughing. It was nothing serious but it scared the shit out of me.

Damn yeah that’s scary

You have LINKS DISEASE .
Did you play with clay lately or made contact with someone who did ?
GO WASH YOUR HAND RIGHT KNOW AND AS HARD AS YOU CAN.

yep...looks like links disease

Sounds like you might have influenza. Go get checked before it worsens.

that's LYNKS DISEASE fags/

you're not ok you have lynks disease but it's ok

This is factual information, can confirm as an ex (thank fucking god) smoker. Any time I got a cough or any sort of upper respiratory infection I would be constantly coughing this shit up for the next 3-7 days. It is indeed tar and gunk from the smoke buildup in your lungs, and its fucking foul.

And I'm glad to hear this. Some encouragement can go a long way at this point for you I'd hope, so I'll just tell you that anyone who says quitting smoking is the hardest thing they ever had to do is a fucking PUSSY bro. It wasn't even CLOSE to the hardest thing I've ever had to do, and I was on 3-4 packs a week for about 5 years.

Weening myself off of it with a vape was the only way I was able to realistically quit, and I eventually quit vaping shortly after, I don't think I even used my vape for 3 months. Now that I'm past it, its laughable how easy it was.

Dont scare the shit outta him faggots. thhpii.wikia.com/wiki/Lynks_Disease

Other smoker here who gave the solution first:
For me the hardest part is that every single person smokes in my company and companion. I put that shit down a couple of times for a few weeks and once for a few months but since every company meeting starts with some drink and cigarettes and when I meet with my friend continues, it's pretty hard not to smoke that 2-3 cigs daily.

In Texas we call that "hawking a loogie"

OP here again.
I’m glad somebody referenced THHPII

Actually this is the first time when I feel that it was really worth to visit Sup Forums - if you really put that shit down

OP if you know it you know you already have lynks desease kek
this is so deep. Love the show

Try pine needles or rose hips. But that's good. Neither of those are c rich though.

Ha. You wouldnt want to see what i cough up on the reg then

Watermelon water is fortified with vit c and I have a couple of those mini orange things

I think rose hips are c-rich.