I listen to Katy Perry and my wife listens to Death Metal. I say Death Metal is gayer, she says Katy Perry is gayer

I listen to Katy Perry and my wife listens to Death Metal. I say Death Metal is gayer, she says Katy Perry is gayer.

Who's gayer?

Ever seen a full grown man naked?

I've had sex with a fully naked man.

Your wife
Would you rather take pleasure from a bunch of men screaming in your ear or a hot girl singing?
There's your answer

Oh

But I actually like her music.

Well I like Katy Perry and I dislike death metal. I'm not gay.

I'd rather listen to rap than death metal, its not music its just screaming and noises.

"men screaming in your ear or a hot girl singing." if only she was hot and if only her music even sounded good, then MAYBE.. but Your wife has one up on ya. no explanation necessary other than death Metal > Katy Perry

You for calling that trap a wife.

if it where like suicideboys or death metal, being a death metal fan, id still go with suicideboys. but katy perry. fuck nah.

Believe me, I'd love for my wife to have a cock. She would too. Wouldn't trade the tits for one, though.

>listening to music at all
You're both gay as far as I'm concerned.

metal is so much gayer. shit, black metal is so fuckin' gay, it's great.

Depends what kind of Death Metal.

Isn't it all pretty much the same?

Katy Perry sings songs about liking boys, loving boys, breaking up with boys. ( I kissed a girl and I liked it is the only exception). Death metal is mostly but taking over the government, ending life on earth, killing people and animals. Take your pick, beta-cuck

When my wife fucks other guys it's usually because I wanted her to, so... alpha cuck.

you are
/thread

You should both kill yourselves.

But then we wouldn't be able to live anymore.

death metal is definately gayer