Which one is the best?

Which one is the best?

>popular and influential musicians
>great producers
>terrible edgy lyricists
>have large cult following

Other urls found in this thread:

teamrock.com/feature/2016-12-02/steven-wilson-in-praise-of-nine-inch-nails-the-fragile
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=56&v=-IBMsDvO2Sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Albini

Trent, especially when it comes to their most recent work, in my opinion Trent keeps on impressing.

Trent has been mediocre since Year Zero

Albini because cute

The one that hates negros

I don't get what makes their lyrics terribly edgy or what makes a good lyricist good. Is it because they talk about darker stuff?

teamrock.com/feature/2016-12-02/steven-wilson-in-praise-of-nine-inch-nails-the-fragile

haen't found anything on Reznor talking about Steven, but Reznor definitely had an opinion on Albini back in 1993. Probably not relevant today, but it's spot on characterization

>Jaded as I am.....

Could someone post the most relevant work of Albini? I'm not familiar with him... But I know pretty much anything by reznor and wilson.

BIG

Nah the EPs and Year Zero say otherwise.
How can you even say With Teeth was better

BLACK

based tront

Rapeman is my favourite project. There's just one album:Two Nuns and a Pack Mule.
He produced In Utero and Surfer Rosa.

Reznor
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=56&v=-IBMsDvO2Sw

My favorite album of his is Big Black - Songs about fucking.

tront of course

Wilson > Albini > Reznor

WAT DE FUGGGG!!!!!

reverse this and you are correct

no way Wilson should be on top after that last album
I still love the man, but come on

Trent can't handle the banter from based Albini

Wilson = Reznor >>>>>>>> Albini

Man I bought the LP a while back before listening to it. It only came out the shrink wrap today so I could take a picture for my photoarchive

I was so pumped for the album after Pariah and that one clip of the harmonica solo. Damn you Wilson