late start / too busy supporting the troops edition

SEA - Sam Gaviglio (0-1, 1.38)
COL - Tyler Chatwood (4-6, 4.50)

lineups

>scored twice without a hit
>in coors

at least its something

>too busy supporting the troops edition

wings of blue...Seattle bros, add an AF football game to your bucket list. I lived in Colorado Springs for 5 years and ended up buying season tickets because they were so fun.

>free parking
>free beer
>tail gate in a national forest
>wings of blue
>fly-overs by B-1 bombers
>AF plays entertaining option offense

chuck nasty....

Go Ms

Hey M's bros, how is this amazing weather treating you? This is the best Memorial Day weather in like 20 years, someone told me.

I want that suit.

the weather has been great. I've been hanging out with friends and working out more.

It's just a shame the M's haven't been playing well recently. knowing the teams luck, the next home stand will be wet and cold.

SEAGER

I started working out back in October to be ready for this time of year. I've able to hike without dying and play sports with people. I was actually out enough this weekend that I got a slight sunburn, which is rare for me.

It's supposed to rain on Tuesday and Friday, but that's it. I have a feeling this upcoming homestand will be perfect to spend a day at the park, look at some sweet Mariners ladies and eat a soft pretzel or two.

I'm from AZ and moving closer to my family in WA within 3 months. Anything I should be concerned/prepared for weather-wise? Go M's!

Weather is nice now and will be throughout the summer. I don't think it rains as much throughout the year as others outside of wa thinks it does but there is definitely a lot of cloudy days.

get a good raincoat or two. Also, it's probably a good idea to get some extra layers. Considering you are coming from the desert, even the warm days will feel cold for you.

Close, so close

Seattle bros...you guys are fun online. Would inter-league anytime.

If we weren't in this nasty funk of losing, combined with the weather finally improving we would be a lot more lively, but also comfy.

damn Ms...that's a nasty closer you have.

c-can we actually use this correctly now?

he's getting back to how he was playing last year

welp, GG Seattle...see you again tomorrow.

who is he?

GG

let's see....
Anderson leading off tomorrow
then Senzatela and Freeland in Seattle.

so...Ms win the 2 in Colorado. Pebbles win the 2 in Seattle.