Israeli poll on Jerusalem Post. Rig the vote to troll Israel

Israeli poll on Jerusalem Post. Rig the vote to troll Israel.

jpost.com/OMG/POLL-Who-is-your-favorite-Israeli-woman-544428

Everyone vote for Hanin Zoabi if you want to see ultimate Israeli butthurt, she's a Palestinian politician in the Israeli knesset that the kikes hate. Tomorrow the Jerusalem post will be forced to make a profile on the winner.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UMixbHU5NpI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bamp

kek okay, i'm in, proxies work?

To vote multiple times all you have to do is open a new private or incognito window. If your votes aren't being counted anymore, you need to change IP.

Probably. You can even just use a different browser and vote again.

Yeah, proxies work but you can also vote multiple times by opening a private/incognito window for each vote. Eventually you might have to change IP if your votes stop being counted.

Bump

bump

pump

Let's do this. Zoabi to the top.

FREEEEE PALISTIIIINE

animesong.mp3

Don't let the kikes win right now zoabi is only 2 percent behind idf female kikes

can we get some ruski haxors

YES FARTESTINE!

only problems dickheads like you don't know that aRAbs can't say the letter P. the say /b instead.
find any other nation can't say thee name of their country dumbass?

C'mon guys. If everyone does their part, we can easily win this. Don't forget that you probably have to change your IP every 30 votes or so.

>only problems dickheads like you don't know that aRAbs can't say the letter P.
>not realising it's the english name for Philistine

I somehow have the suspicion that you're an americunt

Fuck off kike. Egypt also has a P in it. Palestine is the English version. Why do kikes always make false arguments.

youtu.be/UMixbHU5NpI

I kno you will be scared this is a true story friends.

>literally a kike asking for political help
>the absolute state of things

Toss yourself into an oven and track it Domino's style OP

listen fagot.
ask any Arab, they can't pronounce P.
THAT'S A FACT!

Palestine is a Roman name, not English. Philistine is not a name of anything.

You won't one single paper in Arabic, English or Hebrew talking about "Palestinian" before 1920, when Jews start building their country. Right wing my ass- you so dumb and Ignorant...fucking sad.

Wonder if you are seriously this retarded or just baiting.

فلسطين do you see a P in there, because that says palestine in arabic, no it does not sound like palestine.

The chinese dont call China China, most of em are so shit in english they cant even pronounce China. So by your logic they are dumbasses. But then again i really doubt you can pronounce Zhōngguó.

Americans....

do you ask me to help with your IQ problem?

>y, those are $0?

bump

so you think Arabs call the place Balastine or Philistine...Are you sure?
How many Palestinians you met faggot?

You're fucking stupid you like. It's falasteen in Arabic. Where do you think the Romans got the name from, they got it from the philistines which existed long before Israel. Your kike arguments are invalid. Kill yourself.

Also the first known use of the Palestinian identity was over 1000 years ago by the geographer al-maqdis so stop lying kike.

He's just a dumb butthurt kike.

>do you ask me to help with your IQ problem?

I didn't ask your help for shit you fucking hymie. I told you to throw yourself in an oven because a place for everything, and everything in its place. and

Quite a few, what they call it sounds more like filastine, wich is logical, because they are closer related to the original inhabitants then whatever european settlers try to do right now.

>Philistine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinians

You gays read so slow and still can't get it huh?
You don't know what is Shaab eil Filistine and you don'y know history. Hebrew people and languge much older than Philistine (That's create of today) -Arabs leaved only in Saudi until the 6' th (year 600 for you) century. Roman gave the name Palestine in year 65. It's like you dad claim he fuck you in the ass before you even born- do you get it?

Try to imagine what's your opinion sounds like for someone who see Arabs and speaks Arabic every day.

Bump.

Fucking stupid Jew. The Palestinian people have lived in that land for over 5000 years and your own bible even says that Abraham travelled the lands of the philistines long before jews ever existed. Why do kikes always deceive?

Bupm

Why no Anne Frank?

and and and....you can't speak because the dildo you stuffed to your ass ?

Why are you so fucking Jewish?

bump someone make a thread on bant

Its the shekels jangling together that keeps him jewposting.

I voted for Women of the IDF. I had the pleasure to meet some of them while at synagogue.

fuckin checked

Bmup

little faggot, learn some basic FACTS:

1- You won't find the word Palestine in the Bible.
2- You won't find the word Jerusalem in the Quran.
3- Arabs leaved only in Saudi Arabia until the 6 century.

Done

Most Palestinians are not arab, they are culturally and linguistic arabs, like most muslim countries. Pic related, palestinian girl. Doesnt really look arab now does she.
Modern hebrew on the other had has very little to do with whatever jews spoke way back when. The language died centuries ago, and was revived in modern time.
And 6th century is 500 till 599.

fuck off kike. Stay buttmad.

Why did your grandfather have to survive the camps?

I meant >

I would imagine they say i was right

>>/bant/4323157

Reminder: To vote multiple times all you have to do is open a new private or incognito window. If your votes aren't being counted anymore (probably after around 30 votes), you need to change IP.

To vote multiple times all you have to do is open a new private or incognito window. If your votes aren't being counted anymore (probably after around 30 votes), you need to change IP.

Proud to be Jewish
served in the Army
have many Arabs friends
best looking women in the world
great income and sex life
lovely weather and beaches
damb, I even surfed in Huntington beach before your dad start to fuck your sister

i would too if they looked like that 9picrelated0
Unfortunately they are all Khazars nowdays.

Except you're a lying kike retard just like all the other kikes.

We need to step it up boys. IDF cuties are beating /ourgirl/

checked thx bro

Pump

>Most Palestinians are not arab
where goes the fucking IQ of this board ?
you so stupid it's miracle you can type.

And you're dick is still clipped. Did the moyle kiss your pee-pee boo-boo?

I to think european women are the best looking in the world.

lestine

I am Arab and you're full of shit. We call it Falasteen
>there i took the bait

Palestinians are not racially arab, deal with it kike.

Nope they are levantine, i know chruch or synagogue tells you that they are all evil arabs, but it simply not true.

so your Mom can swallow my load.

>clipped
stealing this now for maximal anal pain

I've been in most Europe, Asia and the US.
Not even close...
it's unbelievable what youl'e find on our beaches - it's like even't the Jewish suffer enough? etc..

Wouldn't have happened, tard tripper. You wouldn't spend the money.

>Palestinians are not racially arab
>Most Palestinians are not arab
Go back to school you too dumb to debate.

I guess I spend and earn more than 16 year old fat lonely fagot.

Stupid kike stay buttmad. Palestinians have genetically been living in Palestine for over 5000 years, before jews ever existed. I know you hate facts Moshe.

You did not get it, your women are European...

We arethe same, eventhough you tell yourse,f you are a different people, the rest of the world sees europeans.

goddamn kikes.

My mother was a pro. She never gave anything away, and she sure as shit wouldn't give some kike camp survivor a free blowjob out of pity.

wonder why you sound like the dude from Burat.

like most Israeli's Jews I don't go to synagogue and I have dozens of Arab and Bedouins friends.

Congratz, feel better now, i have black friends and thus cannot be racist, fucking nigger

you never got out from your village huh?

Jews in Israel mixed from Asia, Europe and Africa.
that's why our women looks so fine.

If you like complaining about racism you should study Arab culture and how they threat slaves from E.Asia and Africe until this very day.

Random Israeli girls pic

I only see europeans in there, no asian or african (isreal doesnt want the black jews, eventhough they are more jewish then you will ever be).

your mama wasn't and can't be pro.
Pro is a title reserve to people with IQ and merit.
she was just a 5$ slut.
Whats' your IQ? - mine is 125.

Whatabout the fact you're a kike cocksucker?

Dont care about racism, was making a point that having friends from a different cultures means nothing

Obviously high enough for me not to be an insecure piece of oven fuel.

Lol 125

if we GOD-fearing AMERICANS don't stand with ISRAEL, then we are DOOMED! GOD HIMSELF SAID that ANYONE who didn't give ISRAEL PROTECTION, food, weapons, means to defend itself, would be CURSED. NO PATRIOTIC AMERICAN should abdicate their DUTY to protecting Israel, the land of GOD and HIS CHILDREN
#americansunitedforisrael

>(isreal doesnt want the black jews
:))
Don't learn genetics you'l probably starve.
Yemen and Ethiopian are very good looking women so many Ashkenazi rich people married them so now after 50 years we have a nice gene salad.

DUBS OF TRUTH

Sadly this is how alot of people think. The power of brainwashing

- but it's still mean something over here.

No, the POWER of GOD, TRUMP, CONSERVATISM, and the TRUTH of the BIBLE and the DIGNITY of the JEWISH PEOPLE.

GOD BLESS ISRAEL AND GOD BLESS THE JEWISH PEOPLE!!!!!!!

that's B.S!
America needs Israel more than Israel needs America. aask your generals and aviation companies.

Niggers stop arguing and motherfucking vote!

bloody fucking bump

Stop trolling asshole.

HAHAHAH! WWAAAAAAH!!! WAAAAAHhh! LOOK AT ALL THESE CRYING LIBTARDS!!!!! WAAAAAAAA CRY MORE I LOVE YOUR TEARS!!!!!!! BiBi and the IDF are going to kick ALL your BLUE, SCRAWNY ASSES! HAHA!

i voted about 10 times before it stopped letting me

bait bait baaaaaiiiiiiiit

FUCK ISRAEL AND FUCK THE NWO! FUCK OBAMA!