Everyone please, this bitch of a boss just fired me for my amputee issues and post cancer problems. Shes scum, racist...

Everyone please, this bitch of a boss just fired me for my amputee issues and post cancer problems. Shes scum, racist, and sexist. Shes just a rude person. Write bad reviews and make her look bad like the devil she is. yelp.com/biz/woods-retail-liquor-bonner-springs (picture is of actually store)

>did not post tits
>not your personal army
>GTFO

fuck you and your tits, this bitch of a boss deserves backlash. I'm just a dude trying to make it in this fucking world.

>Shes scum, racist, and sexist.

Racist? Are you a roody-poo?

NYPA

we all have our own busy lives to worry about. Fix your own fucking problems you lazy shit.

also

> fuck off nigger. no one cares.

Quit being faggots, there was a time when Sup Forums would actually get out there and fuck some shit up but now it's full of gay retards like you who think they speak for everybody. How about instead of posting dumb shit like this you just shut the fuck up and leave the thread?

>Shes scum, racist, and sexist. Shes just a rude person. Write bad reviews and make her look bad like the devil she is.

>racist
>devil

>nigger gets fired for being a worthless nigger. >blames "racist devil" for being a worthless piece of nigger shit.

kek, I'm calling the liquor store to let them know what the ex nigger employee is up to.

Leave the thread then faggot the thing nobody cares about is your gay ass opinion

Kek this nigga just got fired from a corner store. Jesus christ how fucking dumb are you?

>there was a time when Sup Forums would actually get out there and fuck some shit up but now it's full of gay retards like you who think they speak for everybody.

The only things we ever did for niggers is to fuck their lives up a bit more that they already did.

Nigger.

suggesting we do this tells me you were NEVER there newfag.

for fun and or justifiable reasons.we would kill a room full of babies. But for this stupid nigger who most likely got fired for being a lazy gib me dats turd? fuck off.

shut the fuck up before you bother me enough to buy a fiverr gig to have 100 people report you to the FBI for attempting to incite a hate crime against this store.

All of you anons wich live nearby that store should support it by start drinking heavily and buy all your brews from there from now on.

not your personal army

If that is all provably true then turn her in to the better business buorough

just gave an awesome review

>better business buorough
>business buorough
> buorough

kek, dumb cunt

OP is the niggest

trips of truth

I posted my review OP

zozzle

kek thanks teyvon

Way to expose yourself you dumb cunt.

So your cock was cut off?

not my real name you turd burger. There are no white people named teyvon

You Sir are a true hero.

>y, those are $0?

God bless you user!

Holy fuck you're retarded.

Your name might not be real, but your friend count sure is.

>Shes scum, racist, and sexist.

And you are dying from cancer for being cancer to society

yes and my white girlfriend is names lashawnya

>saw URL
>thought it said "boner springs"

sage for personal army request

>amputee issues
Likely had diabetes and didn't live right and is missing parts from it. Which also means morbidly obese. Most Type 2 diabetics got that way from shit diet for decades, and the diagnosis is your final warning to get your shit together or your body begins to fall apart fast.

>She's scum, racist, and sexist.
Translation, OP is a lazy nigger. Likely got fired for terrible attendance as any *cripple* or person with serious health issues is going to take a lot to get fired (they want plenty of documentation of infractions in case if the cripple takes it to court, because many do).

Long and short of it, OP is a lazy nigger that might only show up to work half the time, and he was likely completely unreliable when he was there. Likely got the 'beetus from being a fat lazy fuck which also translated directly to being worthless on the job.

I'm alright with this personal army shit if the person really has a good reason, but sometimes you've earned the shit that comes your way, OP.

you fucking nailed it. The only thing you left out was OP's obsession with anime and the fact that he's a 26 year old virgin.

Gave my review

/thread

nypa

Might not be a real name but still reviews like a dumb cunt

checked and keked

It's a fake review for a place that he's never even been. What do you want?

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY NEWFUCK

kek, nigger faggot retard OP got BTFO

Newfag is new.
She is not using her sex as a pulling point for the thread, and she doesnt even mention it aside from the word "sexist." Tits or gtfo is used for attention whores. Also, nypa-ing every bread has ruined a lot of potential lulz in the last 4 to 5 yrs.

>amputee issues
Post stump with timestamp and I'll consider it.

>She is not using her sex as a pulling point for the thread, and she doesnt even mention it aside from the word "sexist."

The manager is a female, so the "sexist" slag was coming from a dude, you fucking cum-drooling moronic cunt.

about to post my review OP

You like my review?

I really like the way this thread is heading.