Teacher Fucking Students

Why is this happening Sup Forums.

>abc13.com/education/more-texas-teachers-are-reported-in-inappropriate-relationships/1372093/

redpill me pls.

Why are they all Hispanic?

Fucking Americans. No wonder they're all stupid.

Unequal consequences, demonization of male sexuality, praising female sexuality, obvious favor of females in every aspect of society from criminal punishment to education

Nice

>be american
>fuck teacher

everyone knows Texans are packing and chicks love our hard steel.

Women are sexually more demented than men. They crave to fuck anything that is illegal or taboo.

>be mexican
>fuck school children

Whoa another Latino rapist? But trump can't be right the media and my college professors told me so

Welcome to sexual liberation.

Enjoy your stay.

You can't put women in charge of children anymore because they're not used to not being allowed fucking anyone they want on a whim.

Noice

Did she use the "Oh but he's so mature for his age!" excuse?

What did the kid say about this whole thing?

Because they can't get beta white men.

>millenials are such beta cucks that women have to look to the next generation to find men

>be African American
>fuck the police!

That's pretty sad t.bh f.am

Niiiice

>smug.jpg

Too much considering the teacher got caught. I'll never understand how students fucking hot teachers won't shut up and just keep fucking the hot teacher?

rape isn't real you fucking mong.

Nnnoiiice

>had the tremendous misprivilege of being homeschooled in the state where the most hot late-20's teachers fuck their students on a whim

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>be British
>watch Ahmed fuck kids

where were they when I was in school.

Nice

N I C E
I
C
E

Texas

>implying the students doesn't love it

lmfao

Nice

>two teachers in my school did this
>both women
>both hot as fuck
>only one got caught
>each one fucked a different kid
>tfw neither guy was me

When I was in secondary school, my gf at the time had a friend who was secretly fucking a male teacher (we were about 16)

>tfw never had qt teacher offer these extra curricular courses

because Texas is new new Mexico

They're trying to get anchor babies so they can stay illegally in the US

> tfw never had a gf

NICE

I regret dropping out in the 9th grade

The more important question is WHY DIDN'T IT HAPPEN TO ME?

> Yeah blah blah women get off easy from this shit, men get in more trouble

Where do I find a slutty high school teacher to fuck and why couldn't I have had one at that age....? It's just not fair.

daily reminder that if you're ever in Montgomery County and you need a bail bondsperson call Alexis because she's thick as FUCK

>hurr durr why are teachers fucking their thug nigger students???

Because if you've ever attended college you would know that education majors are some of the dumbest people on campus. Especially the women. You go to college to be a teacher if you are too stupid to do anything else.

Note that this is not the same as STEM and some Non-STEM college professors. Many of them do research and teaching is required for X number of classes to stay in the lab.

Came here for the niceposting
Also, nice!