Males of Sup Forums

Males of Sup Forums
Have you ever sucked dick?

Yes I have

>One guy in an alley
>One in a churchyard
>And a few times with an acquaintance

Everyday, my husbands cock
When we got married in the end of the vow I whispered no homo and the documents have a small text no homo written on it, so Im safe
How are my other heterosexual male friends doing and how its hanging?

Yes.
1 dick on multiple occasions.

no, but i want to. would love a huge (non-shitskin) cock down my throat

really this is the 10th thread i found pushing faggot agenda why dont you fuck off and stay there

Yep, multiple times. Deepthroating can be fun

Yes

you all straight, right guys?

Bi

Yes, a few times.

No, I'm bi

I sucked my own dick.

no, bi I guess cuz i still want to fuck pic related til my dick falls off

I'm intrigued, how?

Not yet, I bought a dildo a few weeks ago and have been practicing so it doesn't hurt my throat when i actually do it,
All I need is a decent looking clean, cut cock in the 920 area and total discretion (wife cannot find out) and I will more than likely follow through with this secret desire of mine

I did once, was curious about it before but never acted. now im sure I'm straight.

>reply to CL ad for threesome said no homo stuff
>dude comes over we wait forever and chill playing xbox until chick never shows
>he offers to suck my dick, say no at first but then say fuck it might as well try
>flacid af the whole time, tried to suck his, felt wrong and i didnt enjoy
>still super embarassed about it, later tried with two super hot passable filipina trannies (different occasions)
>couldnt get it up cause I know theyre dudes

really wish i could be bi, guess its just not my thing :/

just did 20min ago

I was until I sucked that dick.

I can lick the head of my own dick, but it puts a strain on my spine to do it for too long.

I'm a married straight guy. We had a phase where we would experiment a bit and decided it would be fun to have sex with another couple.
Took us a while to find a couple we both liked for that through internet, forums etc, but eventually we did.
After a few times of just swapping, the ladies decided to have some fun together. At first it was hot and I enjoyed watching them, but the other guy got bored with it after a few times.
Then his lady opted the guys should try it.
We weren't into the idea at first, but after some convincing, the ladies were having fun again, I got hard, he didn't, and out of boredome I guess, He got on his knees and sucked my dick. It was good. After I came, I asked him how it was, and he said it wasn't as bad as he feared adn said I owed him a blowjob. He was hard when he said it, so I returned the favour.

I liked doing it. so after a few times I got better at it and I still enjoy thinking about it..

Bi here, hell yeah! It's real fun knowing you have a guy at your every whim

for the longest time i had the urge to suck dick and fuck a tranny, i don't know what happened but one day I just woke up and the thought has repulsed me ever since, literally makes me want to vomit. Anyone else had a similar experience?

All I do is bend over and my mouth can reach it.

this is soooooooooo gay.

not faggot.

kek

Yeah a couple times, it’s actually kind of fun. Had a girlfriend who loved watching it so she would find guys.
7/10
Would recommend

One time, during one and only drunk foursome, mostly because the girls were cheering for it. It was fine - glad I gave it a go.

Didja finish him?

I love to suck off dildos. But i have not sucked off a real man.

Yes. Pic related

Wouldn't go that far, but yes. One day I can't stand the fact I haven't sucked off a dick and then the next day I have zero desire to do so, but it always comes back

Nah, we came in the girls, because who's missing an opportunity like that?

Ahhh, very fair point.