>You say nine, and I say ten!

Really makes me think

what about?

WHAT ABOUT?

W H A T A B O U T ?

good album tho

>you say potato, and I say potato
what did they mean by this?

yeah, probably my favorite album of all time honestly.

the OP lyric is from his new album.. SAY10...
get it? satan.. say 10...
clever guy... eh?

he really should get his fat ass back on the drugs though.. and beg twiggy to come back and reznor to produce for him again... fucking hell... anything.

or he could just fucking stop.

NINE

I just wanna watch Phantasmagoria.

>he's banged every attractive female in Hollywood

u say nickelback, i say SLAYER

etc etc

>his fat ass
I was surprised to see that he is still chubbing it up. I thought he got his shit together (physically) after The High End of Low.

why? I thought he didnt even start trying to until the pale emperor

Manson has said that the album is "not very much in any way like The Pale Emperor. The people who have heard the new songs said it reminded them of their favorite parts of Antichrist Superstar and Mechanical Animals—but with a new, different approach. It's pretty violent in its nature for some reason, and it's not emotional in the same way. It's got a chip on its shoulder."[6] Manson has described it as "by far the most thematic and over-complicated thing that I've done",[10] and has said it contains some of his most politically-charged lyrics.[5] He had previously indicated that he would not be voting in the 2016 US presidential election, explaining that: "I don't think, as an artist, I can make as much of a difference voting as I can with the commentaries I make on [SAY10].

is he back?

He always says his new album is like antichirst superstar or mechanical animals.

i miss those days

it'd be like "no i dont like justin bieber i like icp and nirvana"

>yeah, probably my favorite album of all time honestly.

same. Twenty years old and it is still a 10/10 to me

>If you're 555 them I'm 666

What did they mean by this?

ITT: old ass Millenials

fuck off to worst board mu with this faggot