Drug thread

>drug thread
>Where your from
>What your on/favorites
>Stories

New England (Boston area) Currently about .5 coke and 2 joints.

looks like ricotta cheese bro

Dublin ireland, not on anything but as of now im using DMT often and i have to say its definitely my favourite narcotic

always wanted to try DMT, post experience?

Will do just give me a min

Boston area m8 ehhhh

This weather is fucked- Dorchester~ On Kratom but a friend is coming by with some Molly woop snow day tomorrow at work haha

>Vienna
>just chilling rn
Got like 0.5 of mdma in my drawer but im saving that for some good times, wish i had some cough syrup though

So my method of ingestion is freebase mixed into vape juice smoked out of a mod

First time was in a forest with a 3:1 juice/dmt mix

4 tokes, lied back on a tree and just watched the world dissolve into this beautiful orgy of shapes and colours, trees swaying to their own rythm, unimaginable shapes forming from everything possible, that lasted about 5 mins, unspeakable beauty

Next few times i did it and closed my eyes

My mind entered into this room of sorts, with a woman and many many entities surrounding me, sometimes the entities were very similer amd sometimes they were completely unique, visuals were astounding but there was no real communication or interaction with this world

2 nights ago i turned the lights off and done 4 tokes of a stronger batch 2:1 in my bed, i closed my eyes and in the familiar room i seen a set of doors, i was blasted through the doors and brought into this infinite world, i dont remember much but i remember a voice asking 'what do you wabt in life' to which i replied 'i really dont know' it asked 'is it love?' And i said i dont know again, i was out for about 20 mins and came back to reality completely sober amd not hallucenating, but those questions have been on my mind ever since and have really made me re evaluate what im doing and how i feel about myself

DMT is one helluva drug, when used right

Brockton
Weed
First time I smoked was when I was 12 i the woods w/ my godmother out of a pipe

>England
>Only just started taking drugs this year and LSD is my favourite atm

Never watching the yellow submarine again.

I'm new to this so what do people recommend?
>Stories

Dmt mate

What equipment do I need for that, got any pictures? How is the entire experience?

Pennsylvania
2 xanny bars, 2 joints, and some hash melted on tobacco.
Once i took 60mg oxycodone bc "i wssnt feeling it". This was bdcausd i ate a large meal before hanf. While k was wsiting ti grt fucked my friend was tripping off some tabs i wmsokd him so k took 2 as well. Then 3 shots od nikolai for good measure. Soent the entire nighf nodding.in and out of consciousness while keeping my eyes open and not sleeping due to the intense trippiness of my bros roof. I puked uo chines for about e hours tho

I was on heroin and meth for over 3 years. Needle and all. Fuck you idiots bragging about your pathetic drugs. Drugs are stupid grow up.

You can use a vape mod like this one, use a bong, crack pipe, put it in a cigarette or joint, some ways are much more efficient than others but youll find the one that works for you, look up psychedsubstance on youtube, he does a great video on dmt but doesnt mention vaping it with an ecig, you can get all the instuctions on a thing called the 'dmt nexus' online

Its a cunt to smoke but its so worth the hassle, seriously incredible stuff, ypull learn a lot about yourself in a 15 minuete trip

Its gone pear shaped on me once or twice but you just need to keep telling yourself it only last 10 mins, which is the craziest thing given how stupidly intense the trip is

Thats the DMT mix in that vape

Go to bed bro you fucked up up lmao

MARSHMALLOWS

Pure cocaine

From PA. Gonna have a buck and a half of crack in about an hour. Shit won't weigh, but at least it's good. It's hard to drugs when you're in the sticks..

this ex dope shooter too the shit gets old real quick

Funny you should ask on a night like tonight. I scored - rather, cleared the board. Currently on three quaaludes and 3 gams of like dank

Looks good but def not pure

what part of pa bro? 610 reporting

checked

Sorry to ask but where do I put it in the bong?

From the 814. North western PA. Middle of fucking nowhere basically.

DXM is a weird drug. Dont do. Also all benzos make me feel like shit

damn that is in the boonies. i used to go hunting in potter county idk if thats by you or not. im on the east side tho

Yep, real close to Potter. The area is really nice, it's nice to look at and everything. Just not a whole lot going on.

Quincy checking in. Just weed now

yeah potter is very peaceful i used to love going up there. the one Chinese restaurant i forget the name was the best chinese food and service ever lmao they always made sure your water glass was topped off. its wayy diff than the east coast. its crazy populated around here

Just smoked a eighth of meth, feeling a mean buzz.

You know that method of inhaling through the nose?

That shit is lit

>should i buy ANOTHER?

Quaaludes? I thought they stopped making those?

How old are they?

kek xanaxxxxxhdjfjgntnsjshd

Looks like an 8ball of pure phili cream

Look into South Africa

shit drugs are shit

>when, bugs... become real