Post yfw Trump wins the election and we a massive chimpout to end all chimpouts

>post yfw Trump wins the election and we a massive chimpout to end all chimpouts

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShaunKing
youtube.com/watch?v=PmsKGhLdZuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stock up on guns/ammo, canned food, toilet paper etc. Remember, your money is becoming more and more worthless thanks to these liberals forcing 15$/hour min wage in CA and WA, the cancer will only spread to the federal min wage eventually. Keeping money in the bank is dumb.

WAfag here. Where can I get one of these $15/hr minimum wage jobs?

I'm honestly making sure I have a gun before November.

wherever you want as long as you're a nigger or a muslim

McDonalds?

and we what?

I honestly think that after many years of Sup Forumslacks wanting a race war they will finally get one if Trump wins in november.

Got everything but a generator and ammo but I'm in no rush. I live in San Diego though so I know there will be chimpouts all up and down the west coast.

>tfw noguns but comfy apartment in Norwood, Ohio where there aren't many niggers

yo, is that dr. leroy jenkins from the wealthiest african blacks?

Planet of the Apes: Origins

Seattle shithead

Did any of those dog eaters actually kill any coons? Did they get prosecuted?

His name is Shaun King and he's a fagget.

Also he is a white boy. Remind him of this often.
twitter.com/ShaunKing

?PASSED LEGISLATION

>The new minimum wage legislation passed by Seattle City Council and signed into law by Mayor Murray provides for an increase in the minimum wage in the City of Seattle to $15 an hour, phased in over time, beginning April 2015:

>Small employers (businesses with fewer than 500 employees) will reach a $15 an hour minimum wage in seven years. Also established is a temporary guaranteed minimum compensation responsibility of $15 an hour to be met within the first five years, which can be achived by combining employer-paid health care contributions, consumer-paid tips, and employer-paid wages.

>Large employers (businesses with 500 or more employees, either in Seattle or nationally) will reach $15 per hour in three years. The wages of employees who receive health care benefits will reach $15 per hour in four years.

It already passed but will be phased in - within a few years. Min wage in CA is already 10$/hour, WA has 9.XX$/hour. At least now you have time to prepare for the inevitable inflation and your money becoming more and more worthless. Buy needed resources now.

dr. leroy jenkins, nigga

I would suggest you people living on the coasts to start moving to the midwest. Places like Nebraska, Iowa or Kansas where there are no minorities. You can buy a lot of land, build a HAPPENING BUNKER and target practice all day.

I would also suggest living in the mountains if you can

Shaun king is going to renounce his membership in the democratic party AFTER this election because, principles. Whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=PmsKGhLdZuQ

It'll be LA 1995 again. In other words:

>comfy habbenings

>tfw I have to drive over an hour to get to the nearest nigger-infested city
>prepared to watch niggers drop when it becomes time to defend our cities, and still be close enough to drive home and sleep in my own bed
>be safe from nigger retaliation since the busses don't run out this far

I'm getting one of those sights with the camera built in just so I can share the chimp removals with Sup Forums.

FDIC ensures all funds in deposit accounts up to 250,000