Sup Sup Forums I developed this boil on my thigh and everyone keeps telling me to go to the ER...

Sup Sup Forums I developed this boil on my thigh and everyone keeps telling me to go to the ER. Am I stupid for not going?

Pop it and post picture

If I ever get a boil usually there isn't that much swelling behind it. Im a 28yo male from Ohio if that helps. I kind of just hope it kills me lol. Ohio sucks

pop itt

pop that shit with timestamp

show us

For the love of god, please pop it. I'll paypal you 500 dollars.

OP I am not a medical expert but for sure get that checked out. If it's a staph infection it could be really bad

So basically what you're saying is.. I'll pop it and you won't pay me that $500. Gotcha lol. Here's a pic of my kid's mom. She's locked up in prison for a while. Just letting yall know me a lil in case I die :)

pop that shit and take a video

we wanna see

POP
O
P

Hot compress to bring pus to the surface, then lance that shit, homie!

Go to a doctor before it’s to late they’ll probably give you some anti biotics and it’ll fix it if you ignore you’ll most likely have to give to the er.

You're probably stupid to begin with. If you go to the ER, you'll wait for hours (if in a metro area). Go seek out an el cheapo clinic.

^ this guy

Mostly this, but sterilize the boil and a blade with alcohol and make a small incision

No just go to a doctor I recently had a knee infection and was gonna cut it open but turns out it was on a tendon and would have really fucked be up just go see a doctor it’s worth it even if it’s an easy fix

Ya you've been stupid for decades.the boil isn't a sign of stupidity.hopefully you go septic and die fucking imbecile

Yes you should see a doctor, however I want to see you pop it so don't.

If youre really not set on going to a doctor take ibuprofen and hot baths. I think they sell ointments for that stuff at Walgreens too

From the looks of it.youre fine I'm sure nothing a wood chisel and a mallet couldnt fix. what are the negatives?can't think of any.oh ya I'm a brain surgeon so I'm qualified to give my medical opinion

No OP. That's fine. You should definitely not go to a doctor. What are you a pussy?

Pop it and put a bandaid over it, that's what they'll do at the doctors office anyways

As much as I want to watch bloody slime ooze out of that thing, it's really too big for anything less than a scalpel and a few good shots of local. Go to the Dr.

nothing a knife and towel cant fix

I get these a lot cause fat, not that bad though. Just watch for infection and it should go away with time.

OP is died

Go to the ER

rest in die

infections can travel to the heart and kill you, if you have a rapidly growing infection or red lines traveling towards your heart, go to the ER

sadly this. I'd love to see it popped. Sup Forums late night surgery is the best.

here I'll post some from my folder of "ball poppers" who are Sup Forums heroes who lanced their junk for our entertainment

Try a warm bath with Epsom salts. Sorry OP, that shit looks painful.

wtf

sqeeze harder

this Sup Forums hero earned a meat-wad seal of approval! You can too!

What kind of sadistic fuck puts a bandaid over goddamn ball hair?

I get boils/cysts on my thigh too, fat dude problems. I generally found that lancing it from like a 45 degree angle with a sterilized needle is the way to go.

whats her name, what is she locked up for, and please post nudes.

you from ohio? if so that is kinda funny, cuz you fags voted for Trump who is stripping obamacare lol.

I've seen some small dicks on here but damn...

post some popping

don't think his dick is in the pic

Dahurr. It was a joke

yeah that thing is way beyond home-surgery. you should've sterilized and lanced that thing ages ago. go to the fucking hospital and get it drained and some meds for infection, you lost your chance for self-surgery.

or you could still sterilize the site and a needle and lance it anyways

I don't think a needle with do it tbh.

A few years ago I had a nodule in my ballsack I could feel when I showered. I ignored it because it didn't hurt and wasn't getting any bigger. Then I spent 5 days on a train seated in the same position and the nodule disappeared, but I started getting a lump growing on my perineum.

Over the next few weeks, the lump grew bigger and bigger until it was fist-sized and starting to interfere in my walking. I went to the doctor and the doctor sent me straight to the ER. I'd squashed an abscess in my balls and it had leaked into my perineum, where it had started growing.

They lanced the abscess, and it was the most painful thing I've ever experienced. They warned me that the infection was really acidic, and would counteract the local anaesthetic, which it did. I felt the icy-cold cut of the scalpel and every squeeze of the abscess was like fire and acid.

They sent me home without antibiotics and by the next day my balls had swollen to the size of oranges. I called my doctor, who told me to get my ass to ER *this second*. By the time I arrived my whole crotch was lobster-red and my blood pressure was 240/100.

I spent the next week in hospital getting an ocean of exotic antibiotics pumped into my arm. I had come within hours of Fournier's Gangrene -- flesh-eating bacteria of the crotch. Survival rate is only 30%, and the only treatment is "radical debridement," which means cutting ahead of the infection. At a bare minimum you lose your cock and balls. See pic.

Get it checked, OP.

>Medfag here

Please don't pop that on your own. I sincerely suggest going to an urgent care for antibiotics, or perhaps an ER if the pain is becoming unbearable.

The kind that pops a scrotal cyst on Sup Forums.

Shhh shhh shhh shut the fuck up. Let him pop that shit here and now.

Valid point.

SQUEEEEEEZZZEEE

damn bro glad you got it handled

>They warned me that the infection was really acidic, and would counteract the local anaesthetic, which it did. I felt the icy-cold cut of the scalpel and every squeeze of the abscess was like fire and acid.

holy shit didn't know that could even happen

Obamacare never helped people that weren't basically homeless if you work and aren't a nigger but couldn't afford to pay you're fucked.

lol such bullshit. I work and obamacare is the only reason I have insurance. But w/e - enjoy your trumpcare, and going bankrupt if you ever actually have to use the hospital

It was one of the strangest experiences of my life. It was a teaching hospital, and Fournier's Gangrene is very rare; most doctors will go their entire career without encountering it. So every day my bed was surrounded by a dozen medical students and interns with a super-bright surgical lamp illuminating my crotch, all of them hunched over and staring at my junk.

For two months after getting out of the hospital, they used packing to prevent the wound from healing so it could drain, and I had to go every second day to lie on my side and spread my legs so a nurse could remove and replace the packing in my taint.

seconded. just go to your GP dude, they can lance this in the office.

Again I was in after I had an internal organ rupture, only thing that helped me was e.r. forgiveness. I couldn't afford Obamacare and had to pay a fine at the end of the year yet didn't qualify for free healthcare. It's reality, Obama wasn't helping anyone but insurance companies.

> (You)
>lol such bullshit. I work and obamacare is the only reason I have insurance. But w/e - enjoy your trumpcare, and going bankrupt if you ever actually have to use the hospital

Do you happen to be a stupid black nigger or a Jewish faggot?

Go to the Dr. It’s looked like MRSA. They’ll have to swab and test and they’ll prescribe you some antibiotics and ointment that you’ll have to apply to the wound and swab up your nose.