A drunken, crippled necrophile and a good friend will dump some excellent gore and rotten corpses ITT

A drunken, crippled necrophile and a good friend will dump some excellent gore and rotten corpses ITT.

Feel free to ask the necrophiliac anything (that's not incriminating). Replies may be slow but I'll try to get to anyone that asks.

What's a dead butthole feel like when fucked?

Hey, it's the good friend. Here's some bodies. Also, if you want to hang out with us, check our discord: 2ffWNrH

I imagine it would be horrible until cleaned. Wouldn't know myself.

Probably just cold and rubbery, not sure if that would be that appealing.

Oof, my legs.

Absolutely. The colder, the better.

You've got the right idea.

What's your idea, user?

Chop suey.

Damn dude, rawdog? Aren't you worried you'll get a disease?

what is it about dead rotting bodies that attracts you?

fucking marbling tho

Nice cosplay as the limbless knight from Monty Python.

>shills a discord in a gore thread
incredible. even here, you people are this thirsty for attention

the internet has fucking killed the real man, we are left with cucked, shoddy substitutions. discord yourself you circlejerking wankers

their stillness, inabilit to harm you, complete pliability... their aesthetic. bloating. livor mortis. skin slippage. blood, viscera, rot. hair and nails receding. to have a partner that can be mutilated without them running. to be with someone without fear.

Your point? The server consists of other anons who met each other one these threads and wanted to hang out and talk about bodies. Crazy right?

She's fucking gorgeous, this is a fuckin waste.

It seams peaceful, after your suffering you are just left with your body and the eternal sleep. Almost poetic.

OP here
it is painstaking to find people to talk openly with about this subject. I welcome an alternative to fucking bestgore or gurochan.

Anymore like this?

how are you crippled

L e G s

I'll do my best to find what I got

tubgirl's not looking so good these days

Can't use my left hand at all. severe arthritis that led to a fracture and nerve damage. my left foot has a goddamn metal rod in it as well.

pic for you

you take that back

not for everybody apparently

>when, bugs... become real

gonna go get some grub, be back shortly. keep the dream alive for a few minutes guys?

Would a fresh corpse appeal to you? Or is the rot part of it? Can you get off to live people as well?

I'll be here. Will bump.

Which is older, the head or the monitor? Gotcha

Just don't take forever, OP.

Mind blowing...

I guess. I just like having someone to talk to, not really into the gross pictures

back already, food postponed. will reply to everyone shortly

looks like shrek

Tyty, are you into autopsy’s or anything?

This is freaky tho'

I am so fuckin into autopsies I'm studying forensic pathology.

how is the quickest way to get rid of a body

Just snipin' this in before someone else posts it... Cool as fuck though.

any any of you necrophiles studying/working to get your fantasies come true?

Can I ask why all of you people are so fucking mentally ill

Pigs, but that leaves a mighty paper trail. Acid is fast, but also suspicious. Your best bet I won't detail, because if you have to ask, you're better off not knowing fag lol

One of my favorite images of all time. tyvm

I mostly keep it as a fantasy, I don't want to hurt anybody. However, if I did theoretically find a corpse, I might...

Welcome to Sup Forums.

It makes my nono spot feel funny.

holy shit what the fuck is this thread

Got anything of someone actually fucking a corpse?

get your moral standarts out of her

As I said previously, studying forensic pathology PLATONICALLY. BUSINESS. I want to save lives with my love and knowledge of the dead. I can't imagine being happier being around corpses and doing good at the same time.

nightmare fuel

would you fuck the girl in the op pic?

This isn't scary, just disturbing. What's scary is that people actually find this erotic

Nice, I was actually considering going into that myself but I’m not sure about it since becoming a forensic pathologist would require going through a lot of school

I am legitimately unable to type my life story
but my parents were crazy bastards
my genetics are shit
kids should not go to so many funerals
and I am a sick bitch

are you kidding? she's mai waifu 4 laifu

this makes me hungry.

the schooling is culling the herd. it keeps out the casuals

Would scat be better? I prefer when I'm the one dying though.

how are you not incredibly diseased from doing this? or are you?

what about the smell... how do you do?

Hey OP. I'm still curious.

>fucking a dead body
>mentally stable enough to worry about disease

op here
scat, vomit, infantilism, furry shit and incest is fucking disgusting in my eyes
but everyone to their own

I get tested every few months. Nothing yet, I have extremely severe OCD as well so I wrap my wrap.

I obnoxiously love the smell of decay. My sense of smell is weak so maybe that's why.

You can't get aids from a corpse silly

That’s a good way to think of it

Exactly.

Source of the pissgrave album cover. Thanks I've been looking for this.

>Can't use my left hand at all. severe arthritis that led to a fracture and nerve damage. my left foot has a goddamn metal rod in it as well.

that's not id info at all

More Like this?

>scat, vomit, infantilism, furry shit and incest is fucking disgusting in my eyes
I respect a man with standards.

when that first came out I nearly died from amusement. you're welcome.

yeah but not banworthy like most questions about necrophilia.

Kinda strange to request, but does anyone have pictures of a body immediately after being superheated and charred? Like, they were alive, but then got toasted. I'm writing a sci-fi horror story and I'd like to be able to describe in vivid detail a charred Earth covered in roasted bodies and then perfectly preserved by an enormous bronze shell around the planet for centuries.

not that it matters but I'm a woman

That's hot. Post anus bae?

reminds me of this story about 2 guys finding a corpse of a beautiful woman. They decide to fuck her. And then they fall in love with it, before releasing into the sea. After that they cry hot tears like never before. from Bukowski

you'll never take my asshole alive!

Dead's cool too desu

“Strangers when you meet, strangers when you part -a gymnasium of bodies namelessly masturbating each other. People with no morals often considered themselves more free, but mostly they lacked the ability to feel or to love. So they became swingers. The dead fucking the dead. There was no gamble or humor in their game -it was corpse fucking corpse. Morals were restrictive, but they were grounded on human experience down through the centuries. Some morals tended to keep people slaves in factories, in churches and true to the State. Other morals simply made good sense. It was like a garden filled with poisoned fruit and good fruit. You had to know which to pick and eat, which to leave alone.”

Kind of like this?

Was it a manatee?