Planning on getting an AR15, I figured I might as well get a custom dust cover since it's cheap. What do you think...

Planning on getting an AR15, I figured I might as well get a custom dust cover since it's cheap. What do you think, Sup Forums? Also, AR15 general thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

daytonatactical.com/products/ar-15-magpul-rifle-kit-1-x-7-upper-assembled-without-80-lower
atomicengraving.com/product/ar15-80-forged-lower/
model1sales.com/
nytimes.com/2018/03/04/health/parkland-shooting-victims-ar15.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DAB ON
A NIGGA

go suck the dog's sperm out of your grandmother's asshole

I'd suggest "You'e fucked", but I think that one's taken.

Why not get an AK? They're cheaper and fire a more devastating round.

Never been a fan of AK's, can't stand the usual irons. I'm a poor nogun faggot who cares about looks, so in the long run I'm probably wasting my money anyways. I just want to get an AR before faggots make them illegal.
daytonatactical.com/products/ar-15-magpul-rifle-kit-1-x-7-upper-assembled-without-80-lower
What I plan on getting.

And here's the lower:
atomicengraving.com/product/ar15-80-forged-lower/

you gun freaks and your "shall not be infringed" crap love to forget about the WELL REGULATED part.

>5.56
>2.23
do you even calibre?

Shit, gotta fix that, lmao.

I hate responding to bait, but I know some retards on here actually believe this. The second amendment originally meant to include ALL "arms", including artillery and war ships.

Project much?

Get this instead...
ME= FAGGOT

Love to
suck cock

Since you asked, I think your kekistan shit labels you as cringingly retarded.

You might check out Model 1 Sales as well - model1sales.com/

>on Sup Forums
>don't respect kekistan
Go back to plebbit faggot

You're an idiot.

I'll have to look around on there, I really like the look of the kit I found, though.

>$500 piece of plastic
Fucking hell

Fuck off, loser.

How many trap threads are you in? I know you're new here, so I might as well help you out... There are more "boards" than Sup Forums, there some you might find interesting, like: /lgbt/, /hm/, /u/, /mlp/, /toy/, and /r9k/.
You can find more soyboys like yourself on those boards, and there will be less scary stuff like politics and guns. :^)

>want to get an AR before faggots make them illegal
Paranoia. Unlikely to happen any time soon. It's likely that CA ban, for example, would fall as unconstitutional in the wake of the Heller decision, if anybody really wants to take the case. (Which neither side really does; each is afraid of losing.)

kek 223 is the most useless ammo ever produced neck yourself OP

You realize Florida actually banned them, but then voted against it 15 minutes? I doubt they will, but it's still a little scary.

something to read about
nytimes.com/2018/03/04/health/parkland-shooting-victims-ar15.html

I agree, anything less than 50 BMG is basically a pellet gun lololol xDD

If a ban went into effect in Florida, it'll go to court quickly. Different appellate district than CA. All in all, there's a de facto compromise on weapon in the US: personal weapons OK, crew-served weapons not OK. This has been stable for almost a century, which some short-lived aberrations each way.
Also, if you really want an insurrection weapon, a hunting rifle with good optics in a flat-shooting trajectory like .300 WinMag is the way to go. Look up sniper alley in Sarajevo from 25 years ago if you want to get an idea about what that kind of weapon+doctrine can do.

That’s some faggy ass font.

I bet you buy plinking too you fucking peasant

I chose comic sans on purpose, I wanted it to look semi retarded to reflect on it's influence.

Save up for a tank. It's the only thing that'll protect your guns when trump comes for them. Make sure to store all guns securely in the tank, then drive it off a cliff you fucking magtard

Got it homie.

This is why in the end we will lose the right to bare arms. Faggy neckbeards like you.

>Shall be not infringed

>wanting to put a meme on a gun means I'll directly cause the end of the second amendment
Got it.

I bet you have a kekistan flag and Pepe pins too

amerifags are retarded what is this, i'm baffled

the United States is a meme

Yeah, because I'm not a loser who has to hate things because they've become popular.

Back to your containment board, Sup Forumsasshole.

They're only "popular" with fat basement dwelling neckbeards who have traded in their V-for-Vendetta masks and fedoras.

They also tend to forget that it's an amendment. A change. Which can happen again, easily really. They act like that shit is set in stone.

"go back" says the newfag from plebbit, who's sole purpose on here pollute Sup Forums.

Have you finished an 80% lower before?

Lmao, alright man, keep gettin mad at those nazi frogs.

No, this will be my first. I have some experience with metal working, and I have all the tools needed, so I'm not too worried.

Cool I hope everything works out for you, I have done a few Its a good way to go.

hahahaiha u faggits r so afrad of guns but i bet wen u call the cops cuz ur a little pusy bitch u expect the cops to have guns maybe wen obongo was president u could of taken it back but trump will never stop til all our guns have protecttionas

My old man was in the first generation of Armyfags saddled with the plastic abortion and I would never pay money for the piece of shit he describes as the M16 or its faggot retarded civilian brother. Get AK or a good 7.62 NATO platform.

Thanks man, worse case scenario it's only like $50 for another one.
I'll look into an AK, but honestly I don't think they're my kinda thing. I just want to get a cheap gun to take to the range.

AR-10

make sure you get your bump stock before they are banned.

Lmao, I should get that for the wife, she'd fuckin hate it. She's not big on the whole Sup Forums thing, but she still got me a kekistan flag for the memes.

It's .223 you jackass. Caliber is the measurement of the rounds diameter in 1/1000 the of an inch.

Still shits where it eats.

I've been looking at that too, might switch over.

>Shall Be Not Infringed
Make sure to get that in comic sans just like your picture op

Why deface your weapon with a shit meme when your weapon can *be* the meme? Get you a green gun, son.

>2.23

If/when I do I'll make sure to post it on here and /k/.
I can always swap out the dust cover, it's a lot more of a pain of the ass re-painting.

In all seriousness just get something funny. Don't be all try hard tacticool about it because it'll just be super cringey.

this but just get "innawoods" with some triangles as mountains OP. I'd think it was neat

Might do that, that would be neat too.

>kek
lol gtfo

How would you feel about this?

projectile vomiting at your mere existance

>I just want to get an AR before faggots make them illegal
that's no way to talk about God Emperor Trump

"Let it Rain"

I honestly don't think Trumps going to do anything about it, but the knee jerk reaction from the general public was crazy. If only people cared about causes of death among children other than the 1% of gun related ones.

At least it's not you're fucked on the dust cover. But considering you're getting a semi auto rifle you have one too many smiley faces.

true, and come to think of it...
>muh 3D chess hurr
Trump was endorsed by the NRA, and was given a good sack of money.. so, what better way to say thank you to them than by flirting a bit with the idea of gun control, thus driving up the gun marked with people panic buying AR's (boosting gun stocks lol) -and then let it fizzle out?

he may be an asshole, but he ain't no fool.

Wrong as fuck. To change and Amendment to the constitution requires 3/4 vote in house and senate, then sent to state where each state house in 3/4 of all states has to support it by a 3/4 vote. Look up the Equal Rights Amendment. Approved in Congress in 1972 and still has not been passed by enough states to become law. Would be even less likely with the 2nd. If you are going to comment, learn how the system works.

Yeah, I dunno if I'll just get the two or all three. I think three looks better, even if I cant actually go auto.

These violent delights have violent ends

>micropenis thread

fucking nomads

Has fucking nothing to do with it. 2nd amendment was to allow settlers to create police forces. That's it. It's 100% obsolete now that every last inch of the country resides in the jurisdiction of the precinted police and sheriff system.

guntards are such crybaby cowards, it's hilarious.

A big group of drooling, pants-on-head retarded Floridiots was putting together a "plan" to go on the coast and shoot the shit out of Hurricane Maria.

They literally had to be told "don't".

That you, faggot?

>being scared of constitutional rights being unlawfully changed makes you a coward
ok Chad McBigdick

The 2nd amendment doesn't "allow" anything. It's a guarantee made by our government to the citizenry against taking away or limiting access to arms by the citizenry. Get your shit together, user. Get it all together in one place...

Private gun ownership is not guaranteed by the 2nd amendment

I hope you are all engaged in your local national guard troops. That's about the closest we have to well-regulated militias today.

That definition was pulled out of Antonin Scalia's asshole. It is not what the framers had in mind when they penned it.

You mean those brainless "III" landwhales in jungle camo who get to gather and shoot old cars and wooden cutouts of arabs aren't a real militia?

Typical Trump voting gun owner

Literally everything looks like a nail when your hammer can shoot bullets

Oh yeah, read the historical context when private merchant marines (not military) wrote to Madison and asked if they could own shipboard canon for fighting Muslim pirates. The reply from the president was "Bitch please, buy whatever you want. Why the hell you be askin' the president for permission like a stupid bitch ass faggot?!" (Very light paraphrasing used to convey absurdity.)

Read the acts of Congress leading up to the final passage of the 2a. It is most certainly exactly what was debated for many sessions of Congress. They spent so much time on the 2a it consumed several sessions and they never even made it to the guarantee of chicken tendies and a nightly handy from your gf.

Although, you know, we can talk about a fat Italian man's asshole if you want...

Gun owners are just scared, guys. Leave them be. The immigrants are coming to get them and all their high-paying American jobs

I promise you'd want a gun too if you were that insecure

>2018
>people still argue about one of the most simplified parts of the constitution
How illiterate do you have to be to read it as anything but "people have the right to own any guns"?

Noice bait

Or you can have some self respect and buy an AK

Can you buy a rocket launcher? Can you buy a nuke? How about an Apache?

>m-muh soy meme
Sup Forums pls go

lolwut

This is what I use. Also go onto palmettostatearmory

yes
none for sale
that's a helicopter bro

Should be able to tbh.