Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

For the next few hours I'll be telling fortunes, just ask for one and you will receive.

If my assistant joins us, we'll have two kinds of fortunes - Nordic runes and Celtic Ogham. They're very similar styles, it's just a case of preference. Please ask for the type of reading you want, as overlapping readings tend to be a bad idea.

Finally, please try to avoid asking yes or no questions if at all possible. You're much more likely to get an accurate reading if you ask how something will go than if you ask "will this work?"

We'll also be around for a general chat and advice if you'd like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PDsqAz4Io4o
youtube.com/watch?v=xZ7osoZZsRk
youtube.com/watch?v=QWzuecVfUaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ah, the thread is up already. Hello again Anons.

ok

Ok?

ok

Ok.

Ok

>when, bugs... become real

I can't tell if that's a shitpost, spam or what

youtu.be/PDsqAz4Io4o

Well how about we set the mood for the thread with a little music?

youtube.com/watch?v=xZ7osoZZsRk you see, I brought my own this time.

I'd like Nordic fortune please

Sounds very relaxing, quite calming in fact.

Sure thing user, any particular subject, or a general reading about life?

general reading

The rune Sowulo. This represents the sun, growth, guidance. There might be issues in your life that you feel lost on, yet the answers are quite within grasp if you seek one out. Alternatively, you may be entering a point in life where anything you set your mind to will go right, skills or talents that you try to improve upon now will prove fruitful.

I don't mind which fortune I get, my head just hurts.
Why is this world such a shitty place? I jsut want to go somewhere that I know there are no problems, but then in itself is a problem.

Hit me. I'm on top of the world right now. Nothing could bring me down.

ok thx for that, also
ew both furryfags

alright, Nordic runes I guess. What field of work will I go in an what will be my reason?

I can't tell you why the world is a shitty place, and neither can any fortune telling. However, let's see what it says about trying to make the world around you less shitty, or at least trying to make you content with it.

The feda Coll was drawn, representing wisdom, knowledge and practical knowledge. The idea here is that maybe you need to work on better understanding the world around you, or picking up a skill that you can use to improve the world around you. Maybe that's what you need in life.

The feda Eadha suggests a test, a rite off passage that you're going to go through in your future. If you have somewhere that you want to be, or somewhere you need to be, then chances are that there will be something that you need to overcome in order to get there.

Algiz upright. This rune generally stands for protection, so I'd imagine that it would be some job that involves protecting people or items. As for your reasons for wanting a job like that, I wouldn't be able to know. Your reasons are your own.

as somebody who just got to silver in league, this makes sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=QWzuecVfUaM

Then maybe the ogham are encouraging you to try to get to gold.

Tell me how I'm gonna do in my exam. It's probably the most important (it's one month from now) I'd like the Nordic one

Nordic fortune pl0x. General life. Feeling very lost, not that it bothers me, just thinking about where to go from here.

Ooh, I'll take a Nordic fortune about my love life in the near future, please.

Judging by the time and their lack of responding, I believe it may be lunch time for our friend. So I'll step outside of my area and offer runes until they return

Fehu, a rune representing wealth, and possessions won or earned. I believe that the suggestion here is that you'll do incredibly well in your exam, and it'll pave the way for a successful future.

Raidho, the rune of travel. It can suggest a journey both in physical and lifestyle. My interpretation here is that it's time to get out and roam outside your comfort zone, try to expand beyond what you know.

As I was about to post too. Hmph. But no, take the multiple runes into account, Anons. As they are not singular entity's, but together can provide a highly focused view of the future.

Raido reversed. This represents that the journey you're embarking on may not be as fruitful as you may think, and may even be downright disasterous. Be weary, user. Take precautions, and study well, lest you fail in your endevour.

Thurisaz upright. This reading represents chaos in life, which from the signs of it is describing you currently. Your best course of action would be to ponder what gives you happiness, as a second rune I drew for you is wunjo. Essentially, you need to do what makes you happy for now, or your life will continue to be chaotic and painful.

Eihwaz. The rune of the cycle of life and death. If you've ended any relationship recently, then a new one may very well be on it's way. Likewise the reverse is true, if you've started any, it may be destined to be short lived.

Berkano, a rune symbolising new beginnings, birth and growth. The runes see you as being at the start of something new, and something that may change you for the better. Maybe soon you'll find someone that will help you become a greater person than you are.

Thank you fortune teller user... I'm a bit concerned now

You were slow, and I had an opportunity to prove my multiple talents. I've gotta branch out sometimes!

I'd like a fortune please. Sadly I don't know the proper question.

I don't know which of the fortunes is yours, but what concerns you? Maybe I could give further insight?

Can you tell me what the subject is? And what kind would you like?

Hello again, ladies.
I'd like each of you to give me a fortune about my wealth this year.

Would the question of what my future will hold for me be suitable?

I'm the one with the exam... The two fortunes you gave are polar opposites, and naturally I'm stuck up on the one where I'm gonna fail miserably. Help.

Interesting. Part of me wishes precisely what it is I ought to do but I guess part of the fun is working that out. Thank you.
It's quite funny because everything up until this point in life has been chaotic, in a fun way that I thrived on, and I miss that. I definitely could do with working something out though, thanks for the reading.

What is my fortune and I guess my preference would be nordic

Whoops, forgot to say which type. Could I get both?

And tis lunchtime for I. I leave any readings for the next 30~ minutes to the wolf.

Isa. A rune representing ice, frost, frozen and unable to act. You're likely to not gain any wealth, but by the same boat, you're not likely to lose any either.

The future is an ever changing path user. Mine simply States it could be unfruitful, not that it will. If you take precautions and study well, then you may yet have an ever more positive future.

Sowulo. The rune of growth and guidance. I will redirect to as I have drawn the rune and given a description already.

Urox reversed. You have a trial in life approaching and you may have difficulties with it, and may even fear it. But confront it head on with a courage, and you shall overcome it and be better for it.

I can live with that.
Thanks, and enjoy your lunch.

I see what you're saying. In this case, when two runes conflict, we have to read their meanings together, to see them as a path. As my fox friend said here, in order to navigate the troubles that Raido reversed suggests, you'll need to take precautions and work hard in order to not fail. I think that's where the 'possessions won or earned' comes into play from Fehu. There's a good suggestion here that if you DO work hard, you'll succeed.

Ruis reversed. Financial success will come to you, but only if you can settle current issues surrounding you and put them behind you. You also need to settle any regrets you have, for example if you've spent money on something that you kind of wish you hadn't then avoid the sunken cost fallacy and sell it to get what you can back.

Úr, the rune of lovers. you'll be successful in love in the future, either by finding someone new or by enriching one that exists. There's also a suggestion of being able to put down your roots and flower with someone, you could in fact find someone that you'll be likely to settle down with.

I wish for general guidance regarding my goals of uniting people and becoming one with something greater than myself. Nordic runes preferred.

Thank you for the fortune.

Thank you as well for the fortune

Isa, a rune that signifies an inability to act, a blockage. Unless you change your course and find a new direction towards your goal then you'll find yourself at a standstill.

Great, thanks for the fortune!

>Úr, the rune of lovers. you'll be successful in love in the future, either by finding someone new or by enriching one that exists. There's also a suggestion of being able to put down your roots and flower with someone, you could in fact find someone that you'll be likely to settle down with.
I misspoke, Úr us a feda, not a rune. Doing both at once is frying my brain. Not that it's too different, but best to be correct.

Then I must try something new, a new path. Many thanks, wayward seer.

Could I get a fortune? Kinda hoping for good luck tomorrow cuz reasons

Often it takes great courage to find that your path will not take you where you want it, and redirect your course. I wish you luck.

Gort, a feda of tenacity and survival instinct. Tomorrow will be a fight, but you have the power to make it through and overcome any barriers in your way.

If only I knew if the outcome would be good or not..

There are things that we can see, and things that we cannot. Even the runes and ogham offer only a glimpse of a likely future. It is still up to us to shape it.

I suppose. Even then, there are three outcomes to what I'm planning tomorrow. A good one, a meh one, and a bad one.

Damn. These are always good threads, why is this so dead rn

Then maybe I can shed some light on it after all. The tenacity, the overcoming barriers, it all implies that you have the ability to make things turn out well. It's in your hands.

What you need to do to make that happen, I doubt even the gods could see.

Well that's good to hear, I guess

I return. A rather comfy lunch, but someone stole 2 of my waffles.
I shall resume casting for the Nordic readings.

Might I receive a reading?

Sometimes the nights are quiet, other times they're more lively than I can handle. Both are good, I think.

>letting someone steal your waffles
There's your mistake.

Can I get a Nordic rune general reading, please?

Jera, the rune of the harvest. This rune signifies that it is time to really the bounty of your efforts. If there's been any thing that you've been working towards, it will come to fruition. Alternatively, it can also stand for reaping the negatives as well. If you've sown the seeds of resentment or chaos, now will be the time they come back to haunt you.

The rune Sowulo, a rune of growth and guidance. I believe this is the third time I've drawn this run tonight. So please see

I'd like one for Ogham- curious if calm seas, rough waters, or in between lie ahead for me relationship-wise.

Beth reversed. Beth in its reversed form, among other things, represents stagnation and needing to let go of the past. Maybe you're stuck somewhere in a relationship or you need new direction in order to find something. If you're hung up on something that happened in a relationship in the past, learn to cast it aside. You'll find no success if you don't.

Makes sense, there's a lot going on right now, and I'm trying to better myself. Thank you.

Stagnation, that's pretty relevant to my situation right now. Enough where we talked out some things and decided to try a different approach to some things that needed an adjustment. Thanks.

Anytime, user. We'll be doing threads rather regularly if we're able, so feel free to drop in if you see one up.

Relationships are difficult, and sometimes need a lot of work. I often find that the work, not just for myself but for others, is always worth it.

3am GMT Monday to Friday I believe the current plan is for me.

general fortune, celtic i guess

Ailm, a feda that among other things suggests great experiences and a new perspective. Something will happen soon that will change your life in a good way, bringing you happiness and improving the way you see life.

how often do people get fortunes without them overlapping?

Overlapping?

idk, just first part of question then.

I don't understand the question.

I think the user is asking how often one can get a reading about the same subject.

Oh. Well I guess we have no way of controlling that really. My general suggestion is to only get a second reading if something changes though.

Well, if no one else would like a reading now, I shall be taking my leave. Another fine night with all you Anons! Hope to see you all soon.

please read me

And now, I shall bring this thread to an end. It's getting late, and I'm a hungry wolf. I'll see you again tomorrow.

Idho, a feda that signifies things coming to an end. This could mean that you'll find closure on something, or it could mean that it's time to finish something that you've been working on for a long time.

thank you user. have a good night

Drunk as fuck right now, why the hell not. General reading I guess

Thanks for the furry pics guys