Just got my first tattoo. What does Sup Forums think of it?

Just got my first tattoo. What does Sup Forums think of it?

You have some sort of fetish for egyptian shit?

stop branding yourself with things that hold no true meaning to you

looks pretty gay, so it suits a faggot like you. 7/10

Dumb.

I like your quasi-illuminated furry shit

yeah dude i can totally draw a good circle for you, no probs.

Wow you got ripped off. I hope you didn't pay for that weak sad wannabe prison art. Lol looks like someone made you their bitch

>white guy
>Egyptian tattoo

Why is the nose and upper lip a dick and balls? Who is the faggot? You or the "artist"? Both?

Im black

>race is required to appreciate other cultures
>one even needs to differentiate cultures

You're doing it wrong then friendo

It's marginally better than having a prison tat boner on your forehead.

Stop appropriating black culture.

WE

So you put Scooby-Doo on that arm. Are you putting Shaggy on your other arm?

anubis, judge of the dead. cool story user, personally I would have went with a big swastika or an iron cross but to each their own

pretty cool, i like it. if it's really yours and you're looking for actual opinions, you probably shouldn't be looking here tho.

It's not bad. Good line work, and a nice traditional American style to it. Make sure to keep using aquafer on it for the first 2 weeks so it dries properly and looks better later on. Ignore these other fuckers trying to make you feel bad because they feel bad too.

>when, bugs... become real

Thanks for the tip user, I'll be sure to doctor it well for a few weeks. My artist said she'd do a touch up for free if needed tho.

Hermanubis is probably one of the most pertinent allegorical sycophants to meditate upon while beginning spiritual cultivation, unless one wants to go into Buddhism or Vedic.

pretty fucking gay tbh user

Pretty cool bro. You'll really stand out in a crowd now

it look's like you got bored and drew it with markers

>Im black

Kek, I was going to say that only a dumb nigger faggot fool would get that ink, so, um, nevermind.

I’m not gunna lie that’s fucking terrible dude. How did you approve that? It looks like a fucking furry.! Lol

People in the normal world don't know what a furry is, therefore it's not the first thing they think of when they see it.

You spend too much time on Sup Forums user

Gay furry/10
Even if you aren't, that's what I'll assume of a stranger I see out in public with that

>People in the normal world don't know what a furry is
ask the next normie you see i bet they do

Why. Just Why...

i saw a homeless person with no shoes, no coat, and no food and i wanted to waste money in the most shameful way possible

Gay af

Does she have a LASER?

You should french kiss an asp.

if i were you i would make an appointment with a laser removal company

Why do you got nasus tatoo? Shit tier champ

EXCELLENT!!!

I can't think of a better way for you to let the world know that you suck penis.

Egyptians were white imbecile.

I think he's into screwing dogs. Kek