Everyone makes fun of Florida but ya know what makes Florida amazing? No snow, no cold weather...

Everyone makes fun of Florida but ya know what makes Florida amazing? No snow, no cold weather, nothing but beaches and sunshine and warm tropical climate.

Moving down there from Michigan and I can't wait. Time to say goodbye to horrible weather.

Moved from Michigan to Florida in 2005.

No regrets

What part? Originally from Tampa but currently stationed in California

North FL does get cold and even snowed this year.

Port St. Lucie here. Moved here from New York in 2009. Fucking love it. If you leave riverside its paradise october-may.

How about some 352 girls...

Ya know what youre right.. fuck it.. nobody post in this thread... jesus man.... not even spiderman wants to be in this fuckin thread

>implying anyone stays in one thread the entire time and doesn't browse around

Miami here. I think it’s a really nice place to live.

Seee....

Enjoy the disgusting bugs that will ruin about 6 months of the year, every year for the rest of your life.

Florida is the poor man's California. Get on my level you fucking yuuper.

Where did i imply that... dumbass... im just saying florida threads always suck nobody every posts anyone recognizable...

Flooding, crime-rate, murder-rate, horrible traffic, and fucked up weather for 4 months at a time. Illegal people, but enjoy the beaches.

I agree, Florida is pretty nice and enjoyable, but the humidity seriously fucking sucks! I lived in the Tampa/St. Petersburg area for about 5 years, but moved back to Arizona about 5 years ago, where I'm originally from. So, I've lived in two of the warmest states in the U.S. and am tired of the fucking heat, so I wouldn't mind living in a place with a cooler/colder climate.

By the way, what area are you moving to? And what made you choose Florida?

What part of Tampa? As I mentioned above this reply, I lived in the Tampa/St. Pete area for about 5 years, but moved back to Az about 5 years ago. I was living in Palm Harbor when I left Florida to come back home to Arizona and I really liked it there. Nice city, with lots of nice people.

Btw, how old are you? And do/did you play poker at all?

i live in Miami, the people here are nothing like you have ever seen before. Learn Spanish and have patience when driving on the road. That is all

have fun paying 34% tax on pot you cuck oh yea also the fact that the hoes in cali have gotten fucking ugly.

seconded

I live in the Sarasota-Venice area, and I have it. My girlfriend and I have been living here most of our lives (I'm 26) and we want to move.

Florida is far too hot, and it's where everyone comes to die. People give Florida shit for being filled with crazy people, but forget that so much of our population is filled with Northerners who moved here.

I want to live somewhere that actually has seasons, and isn't so expensive. $1200 plus utilities for a one bedroom apartment is insane.

Swamps, old people, tourists, and hurricanes

Hard pass

You say you want seasons now until you go out in the morning and it's below zero scraping snow off your car

No tax with a medical card

I grew up in Georgia originally, and we never got snow. Maybe just light snowflakes that melt as soon as it touches anything.

>Time to say goodbye to horrible weather.
>fucking hurricanes

I currently live in tampa/st pete area and have almost all my life

The summer heat is really as bad as the winter cold. Having winter temps in the 90s can make you wish it werent quite so hot.
We get overrun by canadians. I love canadians in general and they help the economy so you dont pay state income tax... but... they will clog up the hospitals and the roads and drive 10 under the speedlimit because theyre retired and have nothing else to do. And depending on where you work contribute to a boom/bust type economy. Also wages here suck and tons of people move to FL to live the dream and move back in 1-5ish years.

On the upside theres always hot ass at the beach if youre single, and the women are hotter because everyone at some point who is remotely social will get mostly naked half the year. Theres lots of amusement parks and stuff to do, if you can afford it.

was in florida for 9 years.

in ohio now,
way bigger house for the money.
cheap groceries.

miss the weather in FL, miss taking my boat offshore.

decent enough trade i guess.