Pullo! Formation!

>Pullo! Formation!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trepanning
youtube.com/watch?v=qxe-nDXkZKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thirteen!

PULLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HE BLACKENS HIS EYES WITH SOOT LIKE A WHORE

Better than GOT

Single column! Single column!

HE

WAS

A

CONSOLE

OF

God damnit, Sup Forums

It's hotter than Vulcans cock in here boys

JUNO'S CUNT

Far better.
No Dragons and Zombies though.

NEW YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORK

>ywn have a germanic qt to cuddle and wash your feet

tbf he did kill the man she loved.

that episode was GOAT though

>mfw just now watching this shit
>mfw they just killed tf out of Pompey

Holy fuck why is this show so fucking good? Why is the writing so fucking good? Why is Mark Antony so fucking based.

best character hands down

I loved season 1 but disliked season 2. Is it worth a rewatch if I watch just the first one now?

Watch both seasons, pleb.

Rewatch both seasons then follow it up with I, Claudius. The true patrician way of watching it everytime

Is this accurate?

Frank Drebin is our new VP?

I skipped every scenes about Vorenus' children or the aventine in season 2.

What did he mean by this?

Is the Pullo Formation some type of Testudo?

Go back to watching Spartacus you fucking retarded pleb

I hope whoever made this pic gets cancer.

>Why is the writing so fucking good?

What happened to that supposed HBO remake of I, Claudius?

So Barron Trump is going trounce his dad at war and exile him in Egypt and Doland is going an hero? Sweet.

>ywn taste her spit

Probably a dead project. Not a word in over a year through the time where they'd be casting and filming a pilot. That's not a good sign.

Are you retarded?

its the actor, hes diamonds

Do you need a friend user?

Probably a good thing. A HBO remake nowadays would end up having Idris Elba playing Claudius and a transgender Augustus

That shitty pic had Julius Caesar, not Pompey. Since when did Octavian exile his adopted father to Egypt you dirty plebeian scum?

The important question is who's going to be Brutus and Cassius

what shows are you thinking of?

I think he confused HBO with BBC

That's insulting to based Caesar

>tfw no qt Roman gf

Like a prostitute, dickhead.

Don't you even remember all the great quotes by heart.

no. If it was good it wouldn't have been cancled. GOT if a top tier show, while this is okay tier

Someone answer me this:

Did Pullo's brain surgery in the 2nd episode change him? He seemed to pull a 360, became nicer and more submissive, developed an overnight respect for Vorenus, etc.

Or was Pullo really the gentle yet stalwart giant deep down inside all along?

based pullo

he has to be my favorite TV character in a very long time.

ave cesar

Fuck off reddit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trepanning

>GOT if a top tier show
You need to go back.

why? because I actually have taste? fuck off

Fuck the Greeks
youtube.com/watch?v=qxe-nDXkZKs

Possibly, but I think it was more of the kindness and hospitality Lucius showed him.

HE

Your son will eat shit and die before I make him legal.

Post Rome quotes from your head!

"All my life I've been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come, it is not as terrible as I expected it. The sun still rise, water still taste good. Glory is all good and well, but life is enough, eh "

You boys play too rough for me. Knives in the senate house? Didn't know you had it in you. I will serve out my term as consul and then return to the provinces, plough my fields and fuck my slaves like old Cincinnatus.

YOU HAVE LOST ROME

We must win or die. Pompey's men have other options.

>mfw this is the subject of Caesar's pre-battle speech to his troops
>mfw they burned down their camp so they have no choice but to defeat Pompey and sleep on Pompey's camp instead
Based Julius

Reminder that the real Pullo fought for Pompey.

I address you directly, Antony: please listen as though you were sober and intelligent, and not a drink-sodden, sex-addled wreck. You are certainly not without accomplishments. It is a rare man who can boast of becoming a bankrupt before even coming of age. You have brought upon us war, pestilence, and destruction. You are Rome's Helen of Troy. But then a woman's role has always suited you best.

fucking savage desu

precisely because you have a lack of

ave cesar

Carthago delenda est

They say slaves speak of bravery as fish speak of flying

Ave Caesar

>listening to Adrian Goldworthy's "Caesar, Life of a Colossus"
>Fucking Cato
What the fuck was Cato's problem? Literally the ancient world version of an autist.

He had his principles. He was a smarmy cunt, but his fears of Caesar were rather founded. I love Caesar, but the man was certainly to be feared from the Republican stance.

Has anyone watched that new Netflix series "Roman Empire: Reign of Blood"? I was curious to see if it was a decently accurate production a la Rome was.

"By order of the triumvirate, during his residence here, all mockery of Jews and their one god shall be kept to an appropriate minimum."
Based newsreader.

Also this fucking high test MILF god damn she made my dick rock hard every single time.

He was an utterly principled man. Very admirable, really. His death was fucking hardcore as well

I just started watching it yesterday, it's alright. Half tv series/half documentary narrated by Sean Bean about the rise of Commodus as Emperor and the general decline of the Roman Empire because of him. Painting in broad strokes a bit with that claim, but the actual history does seem on point with the sources of the era.

I fapped to the scene from like the first or second episode where she fucks the jew so many times as a teenager, bitch got me diamonds and probably inspired at least a few fetishes.

>tfw she never fucks Octavian

Season 1 GOT > All of Rome
Season 2-6 GOT < All of Rome

He doesn't like getting cucked.

ave caesar

>Season 1 GOT > All of Rome

Nah. GOT Season 1 is good but not quite at Rome's level.

>Pompey the Great dies
Spoilers asshole!

ave caesar

this is the worst bait I have ever seen. Apply yourself

based Marc Anthony

Kill yourself faggot

ave, true to kaisar

>I' Vorenus
>Mortally wounded in battle
>Hunted by legions who are searching for Caesarion
>I have to get back to the Aventine
>from here in EGYPT
>I have to rely on this clown, Pullo
>Vexed to fuck and dying
>How are we going to pull it off without my simple turning up in the Capital not looking like shitty writing

SERIOUS REQUEST:

Can someone upload all of Rome to usenet within the next 28 hours?

Get the blu ray off Pirate Bay

No, listen, I need it to be posted to usenet within the next 28 hours.

Torrents won't do it and neither will Mega or any other DDL.

Can anyone upload all of Rome to usenet within the next 28 hours? Please.

Seeing as how Trump never worked a fucking day in his life, never dug a trench beside his Legions, never fucked Cleopatra... No, I would say it's probably not accurate faggot.

This. Sup Forums is delusional with their God Emperor shit

kek wtf

Are you going to prison or something? You don't get to bring friends user.

Trump won because people are fed up of 15 years of post 9-11 policy making. It's a protest against an establishment they do not trust anymore. He still has an approval rating well below 50%.

>protest against an establishment

Appointing Gingrich and Giuliani to cabinet positions and Goldman Sachs to the Treasury

Yeah, that's really shaking up the establishment

It's probably still better than whatever partisan hacks Clinton would pick.

I'm not saying he IS the anti-establishment candidate, I'm just saying that's how he campaigned and what won him the vote. I expect more of the same shit from this presidency. There's an outside chance he could be a good president, but it's WAY outside.