Report: Mueller has evidence Seychelles meeting was effort to start back channel to Kremlin

Report: Mueller has evidence Seychelles meeting was effort to start back channel to Kremlin

Almost time to say goodbye to Trump.

theweek.com/speedreads/759703/report-mueller-evidence-seychelles-meeting-effort-start-back-channel-kremlin

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/status/971582131452497921
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To show how far ahead Mueller is, Nader has been cooperating since mid-January and has already testified in front of a grand jury multiple times. Mueller knows all about the Seychelles meeting in January 2017 to set up a back-channel between Trump's team and the Kremlin. Fun fact: the Crown Prince of UAE who helped set up that meeting also met with Flynn, Bannon and Kushner in NYC in December 2016! In an unusual breach of protocol, the crown prince's visit was not reported to the Obama Administration.

CORRUPT!!!!!

So they couldn’t beat Trump politically so they’ll try to remove him from office. You then get president Mike Pence and a bunch of angry republicans that might actually march on Washington. That’ll work out real well. lol

Trump and his entire administration is corrupt. They're all out of there and in prison!!

Trump goes down, Pence goes with him.
If Repub establishment is in on it, Rience Priebus, Mitch "Yertle the Turtle" McConnell and Paul Ryan go down too. If they weren't in on it, they're just spineless little shitcunts.

>Inb4 buh buh but her emails!

We can "say goodbye to Trump" when evidence is presented that is powerful enough to persuade 18 Republican Senators to vote for removal if we were lucky enough to take the House in November and pass impeachment. Until then, he's not going anywhere until Mueller indicts Don Jr, Kushner, Ivanka, and seizes all assets of the Trump Organization and it tilts Trump towards resignation.

Ok

its happening

drumpf is almost finished

nope

Republicans are a fucking joke. They ally themselves with the enemy just to stay in power lmao

Damn, you mean the greatest TV show, Trump & Friends, is about to be canceled?

Hot evidence you got there.

You’re like the morons in real life that spent a year telling me he wasn’t going to win, even after I explained to them how and that the Democrats were going to have to fight for the rust belt.

This story is nothing. In fact, the whole Russian collusion story is nothing. What does this story or any story actually say about Trump stealing an election? Nothing, that's what. Not. A. Thing. In fact, nobody has shown a shred of evidence nor ever will that a single vote changed because of Russian influence, collusion, hacking or any of the other phrases the MSM likes to trot out. The average Trump hater can't go a single level beyond these words to describe how Russia helped Trump win. Neither does this story.

Hillary has been dealing with the Russian's, the Chicoms, and others for quite some time too. She lost because she is a phony establishment type who alienated a big part of the electorate and didn't focus anywhere near enough on swing states. Russia did nothing to make her lose. She should be blaming Robby Mook and Huma Abedin for her losses.

Haha, every week it is the same shit from you retards..."this time trump will be impeached!" You'll be here 6 years from now saying the same thing.

/thread

I see you Russia.

Haven't watched TV in like 5 years. This is why.

lol do you shills all lift your thoughts from twitter?
twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/status/971582131452497921

Shut up, Ivan

Uh oh, he has a valid argument that can't be countered... better call him a russian...

BUT WHAT ABOUT MUH EMAILS AND THE HILLARY SWAMP CORRUPTION URANIUMONE SWAMP BENGHAZI DEAL HILLARY DEMOCRACTS!?

autism

Look, I want Trump to get the boot or a bullet as much as the next intelligent person does, but this story ain't shit. Meeting happened in January (transition time, didn't mean shit for the election). Setting up secret channels can mean a lotta things, and the article even says it was to discuss relations. Russia and America have been tense for a very long time, so while I do think it wasn't a bright move to hide it (regardless of intent, it looks really bad to a lot of people when someone going into the presidency and/or his people are sneaking around), it also isn't completely illogical to try talking with them behind closed doors first to make things easier.

Now, it says the evidence contradicts Eric Prince's claims, so that'll probably get him into deep shit, and it'll raise questions as to WHY he was lying, but until we hear more on that, it's all just guesswork.

Wasn’t this after he was sworn in? If so, it’s just opening a back channel to a foreign power and not illegal. If he doesn’t trust the state department to follow his policy change then it’s understandable.

If it was during the election then it could be illegal if they were getting financial or other support from the Russians.

It literally says "...a meeting he had in the Seychelles with an ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin in January 2017" you dolt.

>Fun fact: the Crown Prince of UAE who helped set up that meeting also met with Flynn, Bannon and Kushner in NYC in December 2016! In an unusual breach of protocol, the crown prince's visit was not reported to the Obama Administration.

So what you're saying is that perhaps Seychelles sold seashells down by the seashore?

precisely

And?

Donald Trump had my secret love child at the age of 14. We met at a private school and set up the deal. I offered him my proposal, but in the end, he had the best deal.

That's not the point. It's the attempt. This is going to be delicious.

I still see you tho, bruhssia

>A meeting after the election to set up back channels to Russia
1) Back channels aren't illegal
2) Setting them up post-election and pre-inauguration is not illegal

Kennedy was setting up back channels with Kruschev the morning after the election.

You've been doing this since day 1 of Trump's victory.

You'll be doing it till 2024.

Considering his ratings I doubt that long...but over a year in already, so he'll probably be doing for the next almost 3 years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession

It puts republicans in a shitty situation. Their attempts to sweep everything under the rug will e remembered. trump's minions won't care, but History will. The southern strategy is coming home to roost. They hit a tipping point. They were sloppy spineless as the more deplorable fucks from the dem party 'came home' and were enveloped in the warm embrace of the post-southern strategy. Coalitions are messy. The republicans have a delightful sticky mess in their hair. it is a lose-lose and it is sweet

As a liberal, I wouldn't really mind Pence. Yeah, I don't agree with his views, but his comments on people protesting him (when he gave that graduation speech and went to see Hamilton are the moments I'm recalling), saying that they have the right to free speech, and that it's good to hear the other side, at least lets me believe whatever he does is for the good of America (same view I have on John McCain), unlike President Grab-Em-By-Pussy. who only seems to be here for his own spotlight and attention-seeking.

Hilary still won't be appointed the job but nevermind that, you dumb niggers are literally playing into their hands.

sure kid

No one said anything about Hillary ...

Ah the ever-popular "kid" insult. Well, ever popular with those who have no argument to bring to the table.

You must have one hell of a Clinton wank folder, bringing her up like she even matters anymore. Only ones still talking about her are hypertard trumblr-style lefties, and hypertard Trumpist righties. Amazing how both groups have shit in common while hating each other, really.

I'm saying you're gonna get someone far worse. No vote, no choice, exactly who they want. I'd rather have a clown than a snake we can't keep hands on.

Considering Sup Forums and Sup Forums in the last month alone? She matters to nearly every liberal on here.

So you're saying that for all the swamp-draining talk, everyone in line behind Trump is "exactly who they want" and all those right-winger morons voted him in anyways?

I would say I'm surprised, but we all know those folks are addled anyways, so I'll just say "Hmmmmm..."

The Republicans will NOT get rid of that massive cunt until the midterm elections are over. Too risky on their end. They won't let a single thing stick to him or they will blatantly deny it until then.. at least.

>Anonymous board
>Claims to know the affiliation of members

Because trolls don't exist, especially on this site, on those boards.

He talked a good game but he's a clown and stupidly ambitious one at that.

>capt obvious over here

stay mad kid

> Not the best thing to happen to your shit fucking country

Stupid yankers

When someone such as the one I quoted says something so obviously, shall I say, not bright, sometimes Captain Obvious must leap into action regardless of how mundane the task at hand is.

You could a poet and not know it user.

Nah, poetry is for fags, all that rhyming and iambic pentameters and shit.

>poetry is for fags
>iambic pentameters
You sound like a fag.

I may or may not enjoy putting my dick in a twinks ass almost as much as I enjoy putting it in pussy.

gerrymandering
> fuck this is awesome MOAR!!!
voter suppression
>we're on a roll now
russian influence
>jackpot!!!

How does possibly having a back channel to kremlin = impeach?

That's not how it works faggot.

If before the election then he violated the Logan act in a most brazen way.

So like every other president ever did during that time between election and oath?

THIS IS IT! TRUMP FINALLY BTFO! I KNEW IT!

Which ones and how?

Because the transition always starts on Inauguration Day. Never do president elects talk to any govts, even govts we are 'at war' with before they take an oath....

The right spouts shit like this, it's called a conspiracy. The left does it and its
>CORRUPT!!!
About as corrupt as funding the "rebel militia" that turned into isis and storing classified electoral communications on a private account, eh?

funny this is more a slight on putin than trump. Fuck both of them but fuck putin with a hockey stick.

>state senates cant even pass gun control bills
>thinks majority will vote for impeachment
You people are so disconnected from reality it gives me the heartiest of chuckles

Name one.

No, they legally cannot.

State senates don’t want to pass gun control. In my state I can legally buy a gun off the street and carry it in my pocket without having to register it

Oh shit this thread is still up? Why are my thought-out threads with citations and everything always ignored, but this shit thread lives for 3 hours? I didn't even read the fucking article before making this thread. Kek.

So you must live in Vermont.

This is going to sound bad but I don't know any other way to put it. What exactly has Putin really done to incite this much hate? Other than Ukraine and the olympics, he hasn't really done much more than any other country in terms of foreign and domestic policy. Unless something is slipping my mind, this whole working with the Russians scandal just seems like a biproduct of post cold war era feelings.

You're a dumb faggot