What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

No really, what does this comic mean?

irmyt

Dafuq

hillary is letting bernie get the young vote, she doesnt need it.

I am not sure but I laughed for some reason.

Means Berniebots are gonna chimpout, obvs

she threw the kid into the pit to get bernie sanders, the gorilla, shot and killed.

She's baiting Bernie to do something stupid so he can be taken out

And the gorilla got killed in the end, kek. Makes you wonder.

Hillary kicks children for a chance to shoot Sanders in the head.

Just a general "the candidate I do not like is dirty" sentiment. It's pure lazy hackery, this cartoonist is horrible at his job.

The author thinks the gorilla is a good boy who dindu nuffin and got killed for no reason, so Hillary is trying to get Bernout killed in the same manner.

I think

This.

Shillary has killed before. She'll do it again.

hillary is using bernie broes and their violence, so the media can assassinate bernie

Does the author like any of them

yep, i mean thats basically it.

good job user, we figured out the political cartoon.

Can't understand a comic that doesn't put labels on everything?

>Hillary kicks a child into a Bernie/Gorilla exhibit
She's giving Bernie the young vote
>The gorilla gets shot for going near the kid
The young vote will be Bernie's downfall?

Hillery is behind it.
But Bernie will take the blame and suffer the consequences.

The artist is right.

How topical, omg remember when there was a thing where a kid fell into a gorilla enclosure (let's not remember it was a black kid though, that'd be racist or something) and also there's an election coming up and these people are in it? Comedy GOLD

Bernie is only trying to protect people but the head people have shot him down and rigged the system against him.

Thanks for Correcting The Record.

im surprised to see a political cartoon that is actually clever and doesnt label everything

BLEACHED

The youth are misguided towards Bernie not knowing he's dangerous like a wild ape. Eventually, he will be shot down, and the child (young democrats) will eventually be returned to vote for Hillary.

I means she is going to kill sanders this week at california's primary

It means, it only makes sense to jackasses that are more concerned about the safety of a gorilla than a human child (e.g. likely to be a dumbass Bernie supporter)

I feel like whoever drew this is trolling.

It really made me think though.

I didn't get it but this makes the most sense

you explain what it means genuis

This is why political cartoonists put labels on everything. Nothing makes any sense otherwise.

My interpretation: The child represents millennials. HRC is giving them the boot, casting them into Sander's camp. I think the punchline is that Hillary should be nicer to millennials.

trump comes out on top again

Bernie is a crazy Leninist but at least he show's some humanity. Like that time he told his wife to get off the stage and got cucked for the mic.

Hillary shows no genuine emotion. She shrilled when she laughed at Benghazi. She's a psycho cunt and probably isn't capable of human emotion. She also has Sanpaku eyes.

Check out this evocative cartoon

Makes you really think, doesn't it?

>Nothing makes any sense otherwise.
Fuck off. Political cartoons shouldn't spoonfeed to uneducated retards like yourself. If you're not intelligent enough to interpret the meaning, you shouldn't be voting.

what is your interpretation of the meaning tough guy

It's been explained already

why is the kid white?

>Hillary gives Sanders a child, which reprents something political.

>Sanders can't handle the child politically correct even tho he doesn't hurt it.

>Democrat voters get upset about Sanders, and he is put down.

>Hillary is the next POTUS

Make the Gorilla Obama.

Bernie is going to be killed for trying to clean up a mess that Hillary caused.

I get it, Hillary and Bernie both want to kill white kids.

wtf im a bern victim now!

yep that user is right a reference to the gorilla that got shot the other day to "save" the kid

>can't even comprehend a short simple sentence

I'm not defending anybody, you pointless retard.

>I'm not shilling, I s-swear

OP That cartoon doesnt make sense. Here's better.

>hillary sacrificing the young white kid to the sanders gorilla

It means she doesn't care about the young white vote. She has her plate full with all the other minorities and is more capable of winning with only their support.

This is slightly better. Thanks Sven, I'm glad you have internet in your shed

hillary gives him the kid (america) and he protects it like the gorilla did and he gets killed for it

Thanks Mexicanbro!