What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ia5DJVz_W6s&t=28s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The more these people paint the majority of Americans as devils, the harder they're going to fall. But I'm not going to stop them.

That's a liberal being tolerant

>Republicans
>Call people they disagree with cucks

>Liberals
>Call people they disagree with bigots, racists, sexists, homophones, transphones, etc

who?

>What did she mean by this?
OH GOD I JUST HAVE TO GET MY OPINION OUT THERE SO PEOPLE CAN SEEEE

IT'S NOT DEMOCRACY IF I DON'T AGREE WITH IT

Something to that effect

I can't really tell anymore. She is white right?

It means Americans are dumb enough to vote in a dictatorial right-wing facist racist sexist leader much like Germans voted in a similar one in the 1930s. Trump had already got his party in control of every aspect of the government and will nominate SC justices so he can pass any legislation he wants. I wonder how long it will be before he bans other parties? He's already making Muslims register on a list and I'm sure they will wear a moon and star badge soon enough. Americans really are the most regressive people on the planet just behind the UK who voted for Brexit. There are deep wounds in our society which people like Trump want to exploit for financial gain. Trump is uneducated and has shown time and time again he is not fit to run the country.

Not sure I like her tone. Guess it will be 4 more years.

Im gonna give you a rough translation:
"Im a massive fucking hypocrie and Hillary lost solely because of people like me"

>there are people who actually believe this shit

pure 100% distilled cancer molded into the rough form of a fat cunt bitch with the most punch-able face on the entire planet.

look up her youtube channel

i can't make it 5 seconds into any of her videos

Dumb slut gets BTFO yet again. Can't wait for the mass libshit suicides to start.

If you don't believe that, you're not paying attention.

B L A C K E D W H E N
L
A
C
K
E
D

W
H
E
N

>lets restore the u in usa
>4 hours later
>fuck you working class bible bashing flyover state scum

It's just so delicious.

>I'm sure they will wear a moon and star badge soon enough
We can only hope.

Time for you nu males to head back to plebbit.

shes so fucking hot, someone post the pics

I've honestly never seen Alex Jones so smug.
>he fought the establishment so hard that he's now the establishment

what do we do?

Just another self proclaimed high ground Liberal revealing themselves to be a two faced piece of shit

yeah right.
just like i wasn't paying attention when my redneck uncle ranted during thanksgiving about how Obama was going to get rid of term limits and make himself a dictator for life and enact martial law and that shit about those fucking stupid stones that were about lowering the population and FEMA coffins and death panels and all that other fucking deranged delusional crap.

Seems well deserved. The left have been consitently smug and arrogant throughout the whole election. Now it's the other side's turn.

NEW FILM NARCOTICS MUST WATCH OF 2016!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=ia5DJVz_W6s&t=28s
MUST WATCH FILM BY AMEEN VERY POSITIVE!!!!

>textbook fascism

What. It was a democratic vote.

the lack of self-awareness is staggering.

yes let's the blame the people we neglected this election and the actual reason we lost.

either they eventually learn or they drown in their ignorance.

I would face fuck her so hard i'd knock the stupid out of her.

Obama was not a malignant narcissist promising to "get rid of term limits and make himself a dictator for life and enact martial law and that shit about those fucking stupid stones that were about lowering the population and FEMA coffins and death panels and all that other fucking deranged delusional crap". That's the difference.

feminists/sjw write their own textbooks/definitions now.

"fascism" now means "anything that makes me feel sad"

don't you dare mansplain her your old patriarchal rapeword definitions.

Wrong. The Left know it would be losing either way.

>shes so fucking hot, someone post the pics
idd would hatefuck. but she has to cleanly wax herself beforehand.

>it's a libruls are the only actual racists and sexists episode

That's coming from a Bernie Bro.

Trumps supporters just want jobs. SJWs are more prejudiced against white men than Hitler ever was towards Jews.

There is no such thing as textbook fascism. Have these people never studied the topic?

>non-americans
>Kek at the whole shitstorm
What a time to be in the western internet.

I'm not even going to bother to entertain someone so illiterate he can't use quotation marks.

(((You)))

What do we do now?

fat jew

don't learn our lessons and continue on acting like self-righteous assholes by ignoring/screaming over everyone else's opinions?

Why are Trump supporters so easily triggered
>oh noez someone said a bad thing about daddy Trump :(
>oh noez they are not happy with the election results
Didn't you guys promise to fucking riot if Hillary wins?

Laugh at these morons as they continue to dig themselves deeper and deeper into a two term Trump Presidency.

>rich people assume to know the priorities of poors

A celebrity saying something racist is significant.

Don't Americans know how their own political system functions?

Why are white American women so crazy? Seriously, most of them seem pretty unhinged.

>A celebrity saying something racist is significant.
lmao that sounds like something a SJW would say

stop being so triggered

>mfw this guy is serious