MSpaint game thread

MSpaint game thread

Sup Forums, we've landed on an island and have to figure this shit out.

Roll 1, 3, or 5 to decide what to do next

drink salt water

Bump

Take of all clothes

advance inland 1 movement action then overwatch until you trigger a pod

Suck own dick

Drown yourself

Roll

>You have died
>Try again?

expand map

>You appear to not be alone on this island..
>Now what?

Enslave the locals to pick cotton

>Locals? Where?

Fuck yourself

Build a raft with the wood you can definitely find on the island. Sail that raft to freedom with no problems and go live a nice life never bothering with this again

Yeah didn't think so

>As you attempt to get wood for the raft, a native approaches you! He stares at you blankly.

think again ;)

shout WE

Being white race, you always have a gun by your side at all times. Shoot those natives before they could chuck thier spears. Thus you invade thier colony

Roll

Rill

Rolling

fuck the nigger in its pussy

>You desperately search for a gun on you, but nothing. Your movements startle the native, who pulls a spear on you and seems ready to strike.

Decapitate a native and rape his bleeding neckhole

winRARs

reroll

Should I allow dubs , trips, etc as well?

Dodge the spear as it's thrown at you. Punch jigaboo native in the throat. Fuck his ass. Take his spear, return to his spearchucker village. Punch all their coon throats. Fuck all their asses. Enslave all porch monkeys on island. Open a store. Sell outdated farm equipment.

Take off your pants and submit to the local

roll

fukken get

well maybe not the, 4's, but the fucker got trips with 3's. 3 was in your initial number specifications, why would multiples of that number suddenly not count? Also I feel like you keep moving the goalposts with that native-and-spear shit

also, roll

dubs rolling dubs OP

>Dubs it is.

>When you shout we, the Native is startled and drops his spear. Now what?

roll initiative

Take his spear and put it up the ass.
Proceed to be his personal bitch

RUN UP THE TREE AND DROP THE ELBOW ON HIS HEAD

Well I did the trips with 3 post, and as for the goalposts, sailing away would simply have the game end and then restart. It's fun to have a challenge

you never gave an option to sail away, and there's no boat drawn in original pic. How were we supposed to just jump to that conclusion?

rolling for raping the nigger in the ass and filling him up with cream

offer your watch to the nigga. When he take it grab her dick strongly

My bad, I thought you were referring the suggestion to sail away easily and end the game.

grab spear

discuss marxist theory with the nigger

Grab spear and show him the wonders of shoving large objects in anus

shout WUZ

>As you attempt to shove your spear up your ass, you can only fit the tip in, and you are in severe pain. Somehow, you coherently tell the native you are his bitch now. He nods, and then bounds your hands with rope. He's taking you somewhere.

come on nigga, deliver

Convince the nigga to vote for Trump

kek, native turns you into trap

wait 24 hours

Molest a child

>As you attempt to discuss Marxism with the native, he shouts at you, causing your asshole to clench and lose all but the tip of your spear, which is still lodged in your asshole. You are now in front of a house, where he suddenly stops.

>Now what?

open skills tree and examine conjuring

Tackle the native from behind with only your legs

Roll

Set the natives family in fire to start your own family with him

You didn't roll for anything fag

Pull out your eye and eat it.

>As you tackle the native with only your legs, the sheer agony from your asshole is only ignored by the sheer adrenaline, as you kick him to the ground. He begins sobbing and does not try to get back up.

Shit out the spear tip and use it as a peace offering to the native

check pockets

Goddammit the one time I get quads I forgot to type roll

checked, this counts op?

Find a food and water resource

>As you cry out in pain, shitting out the spear, you eventually get a hold of yourself, and offer it to the native. He sees this pain as a great sacrifice for his friendship, and motions for you to enter the house.

we watch the loading screen with tips on gameplay and/or lore about the game universe

roll

go inside the house and mash his fucking beans in while his family watches

fuck so close re-roll

Enter the house, like so

roll

>As you enter the house in a humorous way to the Native, he happily shows you around. You are in one room of several, and he begins to walk towards his chest.

Start talking to the native in gangsta slang, also repeat the word nigger every 2 words

Unlock the chest with your dick

Roll

get on all fours and prepare

>Where the white bitches at?? C'mon Indian, whatchu looking at??

>As he hears this, and many more slurs, especially "Indian", he begins to get very upset.

>He then speaks with a thick accent, "My.. Son. White killed him." He is now very upset at you and shaking

Do dubs override 3 OP?

Yes, but someone responded right before you, sorry

curiously masturbate infront of his children

reroll

Apologize by offering to resurrect his son with a sacrifice to the demon gods

Reroll

roll

>You apologize, and explain to him that his son can come back through a sacrifice to the demon gods. He doesn't understand this at first, but you draw in the air a pentagram, and he understands.

>He retrieves a vase from the chest, saying "Son's dust." You begin the sacrifice of the son's ashes.

>Summon demon god?

Tell him it was a lie, then kick him in the nuts and tell him traps are gay.

reroll

Totally

tell him traps are not gay if you don't look them in the eye

Swallow ashes then run like hell

Reroll

Reroll pl0x

rerolling

5 get

I say combine these two

Roll

Shit in hand an force it down his throat as you rape him violently. Jizz in sons ashes and bring to life a jizz demon to rape the whole island, and eventually the world.