When will people realize that this this the best Pink Floyd album?(pic related) and the Wall is overrated garbage btw

When will people realize that this this the best Pink Floyd album?(pic related) and the Wall is overrated garbage btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ykz6w2ldoFw
youtube.com/watch?v=FPMXt9Me_Fo
youtube.com/watch?v=PsV3S3xHWf4
youtube.com/watch?v=1xUD6MWmSAc
moviesyncs.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=y7wyfTsIm1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Animals is overlooked heavily I agree, I think my favorite would be Obscured By Clouds personally

Another of their underrated gems

Echoes is the best material they put out though

who the fuck says the wall is the best pink floyd album, its objectively shit.

that is a song on Meddle, we are talking about full records

The Wall is not overrated garbage, by a damn sight.

Animals, however, your opinion is pretty much spot-on.

I especially love how Roger updated the intent behind "Pigs (Three Different Ones)" on his most recent tour, giving us an actual example of the sort of swine he was talking about in a contemporary context.

Too many people man. That's the album where Waters just took over and it became a one man show, treating the rest of the band like just session members.

Devision Bell is best album

Fuck pink floyd and fuck you too. Syd Barret lost his mind to give you this.

this

A Momentary Lapse Of Reason

obscured by clouds is my fav

He was an autismo from the start

Fuck me

No...just no

youtube.com/watch?v=Ykz6w2ldoFw

The Wall is one of the least acclaimed PF albums ever released, don't know what you're on about

I like WYWH and Meddle the most. And the Atom Heart Mother Suite.

Pink Floyd fucking sucks anyway. Who gives a fuck

WISH YOU WERE HERE IS
N U M E R O U N O
U
M
E
R
O

U
N
O

1. Wish You Were Here
2. Animals
3. Dark Side of the Moon
4. The Wall
5. power gap
6. everything else

That where you are wrong.
While I would rate Animals first, I would not criticize The Wall so harshly.
The End
>pic unrelated

You do enough to post faggot

>Overrated
The Wall isn't even top 5 on RateYourMusic

Shit bait.

Animals is overlooked to be sure,
Wall is pretty well orchastrated, but basically a Roger waters solo album and 2 Gilmour songs.

if any album is overratted its probably WYWH

Honestly DSOTM is a great and well produced album, they never really got better on an entire album scale after it.

Stop.

That's so awesome, I'm in the middle of watching DS9 in its entirety.

WYWH
Animals
DSOTM
The Wall
Divison Bell
Meddle...

Yeah.

fuck off and chill pill out cunts, darkside of the moon is best

Division Bell is criminally underrated, dude. MLOR, OTOH, is like 1 great song & a bunch of crap.

Yes but that's why he was creative. The best songs by Floyd are about Syd, Shine on.

Just because it wasn't as well received by reviews and elitists doesn't mean it wasn't as popular. I hear people talk about it way more than any of their albums except Dark Side Of The Moon

Meddle is a good trip but Animals or Wish you were Here are the best

The Wall didn't sell anywhere near as well as Wish You Were Here or Dark Side of the Moon. There were only two real commercial successes from The Wall.

Piper is the best Pink Floyd album.

It got it's own fucking play, and other than Dark Side it's the only one I ever hear about. Sometimes WYWH but not as often. From my experience people fucking loved it

Haven't heard anyone bring up
The final cut.
Animals, the wall, kinda dark side of the moon, kinda division bell, are all good albums.
But the final cut hits me at my very core.
Not trying to sound like a fag over this.
This album though was the last one that the whole band did together before Rogers left the band.

I recently listened through the Beatles discography. Is Pink Floyd's as engaging? Partially what I liked about listening to the Beatles was, that there was the history and impact of every new release. Also the music of course, but I'm afraid the Floyd discography wont be as animated.

I've listened to Dark Side of the Moon once, and the obvious hits like Comfortably Numb, Time (on the album?), Another Brick in the Wall, and such, and really enjoyed it.

I suppose my question is, is it worth it listening to the entire discography? Chronologically, or which order?

Fuck you all, Relics is the best album ever in the whole damn universe

>Obscured by Clouds
>DADROCK HIPSTER SPOTTED

Nah. It's a soundtrack album, and it sounds like one. It has a couple catchy songs (Stay, Free Four) and Mudmen is a fucking jam, but otherwise it's background music to a film— and for the most part not terribly interesting background music either.

Having a play means it's overrated? Well fun fact, retard, it doesn't have its own play, it has a movie.

You don't seem to know very much about music, but I hope you at least know what a concept album is. It has a film adaptation because it's a concept album with an interesting story that serves well as an on-screen narrative, not because it's popular.

OP IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.
Animals is the true God-Tier Pink Floyd Album. Anyone who disagrees is a fucking hipster who's just trying to name a more obscure album, or someone who hasn't exhaustively listened to every Pink Floyd album there is.

Pick your top four favorite foods. Is one better than the other? No. There all good, in their own unique way. Then, everything else.

I realized that 20 years ago.

dogs is nice, reminds me of why my town sucks

>You don't seem to know very much about music
Yeah because one inaccuracy in one band means I don't know music. Movie/play close enough. The point was that it was popular enough to get it's one screenplay. Get off your high horse faggot

It took you till 1998 to realize how good of an album it is?

100% agreed.
my 2'nd place: wish you where here.

like i get part of contemporary musical expression is voicing political opinions but fuck man, i want to see Roger before he croaks but i dont want to cringe at political references. when i just wanna enjoy the music.

Naturally. WYWH is the obvious first looser

My Jam.
youtube.com/watch?v=FPMXt9Me_Fo

OP is wrong. DSOTM is the best album.

Watch Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 with the audio replaced by DSOTM and tell me it isn't the best album.

This guy is onto something...

Is that pic from Kelly's Hero's?

How does it feel to get cucked by a musician's politics?

I'm not on a high horse, you're just dumb. Roger Waters wrote the screenplay while he was writing the album, which means that popularity had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that there was a screenplay. It opened in only one theater and was later expanded just because PF would pimp the shit out of it on all of their public interactions.

I don't even disagree with you on the whole claim that Animals is the best PF album, but saying that The Wall is any more overrated than any other one of their albums is just dumb. Pink Floyd is an overrated band as is, and as far as undeserved critical and commercial success goes, The Wall isn't even remotely close to DSotM. You're out of your depth.

holy shit.. I actually did this once.
great gig in the sky starts just as he gets on his segway to dance, and then when he gets hit by a car the vocals start.

Also during the DUN DUN DUn DUn Dun Dun dun of money (the 8 beats that go down in the middle of the song), the last four beats a guy shoots a gun at four targets perfectly synced.

Also, money plays when they start shopping for police gear.

>8 beats
>7/4 time signature
>only includes 7 duns

You're even dumber than

Jesus Christ dude, stroke yourself harder

Not sure user.
youtube.com/watch?v=PsV3S3xHWf4

Anyone in here listen to any of David Gilmour's solo stuff? Really good.

youtube.com/watch?v=1xUD6MWmSAc

I think people already do

Agree that its the best. Agree that The wall is overrated. Its not garbage at all though

it goes down 9 actually. I messed up there.
But still, it is synced.

The fuck, do people actually do this?

Whos next is my favorite beatles album

You make yourself look like a retarded faggot and then get pissy when I call you one and say I'm stroking my own ego? That's adorable.

the beatles are my favorite david bowie album

Yep. It all started with the dark side of the yellow brick road.
moviesyncs.com/

not so good

Everyone knows Division Bell and Final Cut are the tied for number one while Animals is second best.

Well yeah, everyone knows that. But who the fuck was the first person to say, "HAY GUIZE LET'S TRY IT WITH PAUL BLART MALL COP 2!"

It's hard for me to pick a single Floyd album, but what I can say is I do like The period between 1969 - October 1972 leading up to DTSOM.

It's Dark Side of the Rainbow, idiot. You're even dumber than

Holy shit dude clam the fuck down. It's just an album

holy fuck.scared the shit out of me. Im listening to Dogs as I type this. Really underrated album imo

Meddle has been my favorite Pink Floyd album for a while. Nothing else sounds like that.

Lol this guy is way to passionate about The Wall

In the podcast "Till death do us blart" where they talk about paul blart shit every year, someone just went ahead and tried it. i'll get the footy.
youtube.com/watch?v=y7wyfTsIm1k
okay

I hate Pink Floyd, I just hate idiots even more.

Still dumb.

meddle is better

>hates Pink Floyd
>stays in a Pink Floyd thread

the wall had a few good tracks but it definitely wasn't the best. I enjoy DSOTM personally.

I hate idiots too and I didn't abandon fucking ship at the first sight of your dumb ass

wow. just wow

i didnt say to not have the politics in there, its his music and concert, just not my cup o tea.

>gets pissed off in a Pink Floyd thread because he doesn't like the music and fuck anyone that does

why do people like this exist?

Animals is garbage

Agree. The Wall is pretty good. Nothing special, but it is arguably one of the greatest straightforward concept albums of all time. Like I said earlier, I hate Pink Floyd, but I respect their work and do regard it as pretty great for the most part.

You've got to be crazy

I have a lot of free time. this is the shit I do
>inb4 thread derailed
>but it did

Learn to read, faggot, I never said fuck anybody that does, I just said that saying The Wall is any more overrated than any other PF album is just a lie. You people are so fucking dumb.

Why are you even hear at this point haha
You have made it clear that you don't like the music or the people posting about it

If I'm wrong about something and nobody tells me that I'm wrong about it, no progress will be made. Same principle goes for you cucks.

This guy is way to angry about PF

If you are here for a higher education then...you may be in the wrong place. Might I suggest a library!

i don't listen to eurotrash.