Theres no way people actually do this, right? It's just so embarrassing

Theres no way people actually do this, right? It's just so embarrassing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/34zlmoj3TvA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Watch a film by themselves? Haha I just did that last night

*does it*

omg guys look at this fucking looser lmaoo

You'll understand when you're older, boy.

When you grow up and all your close friends go their seperate ways and live far away (but stay in contact online), this becomes the only method.

You'll grow out of the high school ego mindset soon enough too.

Seriously I hope this is a meme and not anyone actually do this but if I ever were to be in the cinema and I would see a loser sit there all by himself I would sure as hell give him an asswhooping afterwards haha

OP here. Was thinking of doing it, but I mean like what if the ticket giver asks me if going with someone else, or I sit alone in an empty row and everyone can clearly see that I didn't have anyone to go with?

I also struggle to believe people go to the movies with their friends. Movies are not inherently social

Why are you so obsessed with what other people think

done it plenty of times, will do so again :)

The only thing the ticket giver is thinking is when the fuck his or her shift is over.

No, most people don't take flash photography in a movie theater. I would certainly do everything I could to get someone doing that thrown out.

As someone who worked in a theatre for a short while, this.

Well, I don't know anybody who does it. because it's illegal in my city ,

if i worked at a movie theatre and someone was going to buy a single ticket i would spit on the ticket

Because I'm Human? If I didn't care what people thought, I'd be a sociopath.

This

Literally me yesterday whilst waiting for Arrival to start.

going to the movies has been a solitary activity since its inception

fucking tweens

I have always believe that I'm that guy in the pic because i had that clothes and that coat when I was a teenager.

The problem is that I don't recognize any of the other people, so maybe I'm just making up

;_;

Twice this week.

One of them in a completely empty theater.

I usually go see movies with my gf and friends, but after watching the Arrival with my gf, I decided I'd much rather see some movies alone for a better experience.

Where does this leave me on the singles policy meme?

>paying for media

bad goy, reported to netanyahu

If no one paid for media, no media would be made.

>mfw I never have to pay for tickets

yeah, but good goys will always be dumb enough to pay for it.

I wish they weren't though.

how?

Working at a theatre, or owns an invisibility cloak and just walks into the theatre and masturbates.

I know someone who manages a theatre

Can you tell me what theatre it is? I want to report this manager for embezzlement.

>insecure cuck who is too afraid to sit all exposed
>guy who isn't
>cuck projects and calls said guy a loser

why do that when you can just suck his weewee

>beating the visual merchant

you will only get away with it for so long

>Meet fellow friend 5 minutes before the movie starts
>smalltalk
>buy popcorn
>sit down and watch movie silently
>did you like the movie? yes haha , was funny
>ok bye have a nice evening

oh wow I really needed a fellow human being to enjoy that movie experience

stupid goy

Protip user: Random people give less of a shit about you than you might realize. No one cares.

I'm doing this later today to see Dr. Strange.

Normally I go with my GF but she's at her nephew's 8 year old birthday (aka getting the bbc cuz i'm a cuck right)?..faggots)

But abandoning the thought of all human empathy seems like a stupid price just to watch a movie.

>live in small town, scared to go out after 22:00 because what would people think
>move to bigger city, take a walk in the town centre at 03:00

like nobody gives a shit at all, it's a good feeling

It really depends on the kind of movie I'm seeing, if it's a comedy or horror movie I generally like to see it with people because I feel like there's a shared and social experience to be had with those types of films. You can perhaps add action movies into that too. Anything else, I'm fine seeing them by myself.

For instance, tomorrow morning I'm planning on seeing Arrival by myself. Seems like a good way to start the day. Get myself a tall mocha.

>(aka getting the bbc cuz i'm a cuck right)?..faggots)

user, are you projecting something here?

your a idiot

Is that why you're still unemployed and on welfare?

>current year
>being a god damn cheapskate

Kys

No-one cares

They might notice, but they don't care

i like to go and sit by other people, like right next to them to make it look like i have friends

If you really care that much

A movie doesn't start at time XY.

>Arrive when everybody already start to take their seats
>Buy popcorn if you want
>Walk in 15 minutes later when the movie is just about to begin

Nobody will even notice you

Merchant, pls

I can't watch horror with other people. Especially not women. Pretending to be afraid of something for attention is infuriating.

I don't understand how you're abandoning the thought of human empathy by going to see a movie by yourself user. Stop being a pansy.

>mfw

Why the hell do you care?

best response

Watch the fucking movie and not the other people, you antisocial autistic reject.

You're never going to get laid, user

Girlfriend is sleeping right next to me right now, but okay.

Most people think like that but
On second glance it's pretty short-sighted
Zero chance of financial reward means
Anybody with an incredible talent is better off
Redirecting their talent into fields
That actually compensate them for their effort

you're mom begs to differ

There's no benefit to seeing movies with other people. If I'm watching the goddamn movie what do I need friends for?
I almost exclusively see movies alone.

>going outside at all

What's wrong with you?

the normalshits have taken over Sup Forums

Look at the people in this pic. Why would i give a shit about what any of this saggy faggots think? I'm a lanky 6'4, 195 lbs of pure muscle and i couldnt care less about any of these motherfuckers

where did the oldshits go

Voat

I don't know...

>2016
>going to the normies

This scares the shit of me.

Where I live after you choose the movie they always ask.

>How many tickets

I can never pass that barrier, feel pretty bad say nothing and walk away. I missed the opportunity to watch KUBO at the cinema because nobody that I know wanted to see that movie.

How many people on this board have jobs?

It jumps your chances of a girlfriend or friend by 75% if you arent a complete autist.

>He doesnt go for a 5 hour drinking binge with his mates after each movie so you can dissect each and every frame

Hacksaw ridge?

why the fuck would anyone want a gf?

I go to the movies by myself every Friday/Saturday to convince my mom that I have friends.

normal people take their date home after a movie. you know, in order to fuck the stuffing out of their asshole?

I used to work at a theatre and to be completely honest we'd usually laugh at the people who went to movies by themselves after they left the queue.

Usually it wasn't so much that they were going alone, just that they'd shuffle in so sheepishly and mumble under their breath. It was usually the case with comic book movies or anime flicks too so that didn't help.

what if someone walked in confidently and was just doin their shit? pretty badass T b H

I'm an avid DVD collector. Physical media is boss. Digitalbabbies are probably on their mommie's ipad.

I'm still here

>Live in a sleepy suburban area
>Go see the movie I want to see at 11:00 or noon on a Tuesday
>If there are any other people seeing the same film it's a quiet pensioner or two in the back
This is the elite cinema experience

very rarely happened, but no I wouldn't really think twice about it. Like I said, it was more about the 'clientele' who goes to movies alone rather than the actual act of doing it.

> girl""""""""""friend"""""""""""
Sup cuck

It's near the exit so that has to be a staff seat

Isn't somebody curled up to the left of them in the pic?

I feel like you're really overthinking it, user. But if that hurdle is too high to clear, are there not self service ticket buying machines, or ways to buy them online? At least then if you have to go up to the counter you can just say I'm picking up tickets rather than having to specify how many you want.

That said, as was mentioned above, the person selling you tickets really, REALLY doesn't give a shit and will probably forget about you the moment you step away from the counter.

Only way to absorb true kino desu senpai desu senpai fapalam

Not being able to tolerate the company of yourself says quite a lot about you.

The fact that you can't get anyone to hang out with you on a Friday night says alot about you

>HE is the merchant for WANTING to actually pay for something

>it's illegal in my city
It's illegal in every developed part of the world since Aurora
Most of the people here are just memeing

user, calm the fuck down, nobody cares whether you're alone or with someone

I did it once. Some hoe next to me who came with her chad boyfriend kept trying to play footsie with me. THere was also a kike whore on the other side of me who laughed like a cackling banshee whenever something even barely remotely religious was mentioned/happened/shown in the film.

Pro tip: If you look and act normal (eg: aren't ugly, are well dressed, and are clean) no one will give a shit if you go alone, as long as it's not a chick flick or a kids movie.

I can guarantee you though that if you're a fat, balding, middle aged man in a track suit/sweat pants, or if you smell you like you pissed/shit yourself, every woman near you in the theatre will take notice and will laugh about you with her friends, and you will deserve it.

youtu.be/34zlmoj3TvA

>that video
fuck that's gold

post pics

>that vid

I work nights so I often go to the first showing of a day by myself, usually around 10:00 AM

Movie theatre employee here.

Because of how dumb your average person is, I HAVE to ask "how many" during each transaction. No one seems intelligent enough to say "three for Arrival." They just shit the name of the movie out of their face, stare at me, and I have to ask the showtime (presales are huge, so it's frequently not the soonest show), and how many tickets. I've seen so much dejection on the faces of people who have to stutter out "one..." when I ask how many. It's heart-breaking, really. Get some confidence. We don't care that much. I'm judging you and everyone else harder for not being able to formulate a sentence with the three pieces of information I need, than I am for you seeing a movie alone.

I've done it a couple of times. It was pretty nice.
Too bad that going to the cinema has to be so fucking expensive, so I'd rather spend my cash on watching a film with friends/hanging out and talking about it afterwards, than to watch it alone and then just walk home.