DUDE HE IS A VIRGIN LMAO

DUDE HE IS A VIRGIN LMAO

haha just like me haha

Its pretty pathetic. Its not even hard to get laid.

What is wrong with you people?

This wtf were they thinking?

>captcha Drive drive

Hey bro. Would you mind deleting your post please? Thanks

Also being a Stripper is a viable career choice.

>tfw had a chance to lose it once again last night
>danced with some 7/10 girl at a club for like an hour while making out at the same time
>convinced myself that I had a busy day tomorrow and that I should just get a good night sleep
>dumped her back to her friends and left
>tfw 21 and keep subconsciously turning down sex because fucked up teenage years which have led to commitment issues

Honestly, if you are over 20, it is kinda unusual not to have gotten that dick wet yet and is probably a sign of some kind of underlying issues

On one hand you are going to clubs and making out with women whereas the majority of virgins just stay at home with no social interactions

DUDE I'M SENSITIVE ABOUT MY VIRGINITY LMAO

>scene where he is learning how to kiss a girl
>have my first kiss while watching this movie

like pottery

yeah, that also was my life a couple of years ago, but once you actually begin the adult life, it becomes an advantage if you are not like everyone else, contrary to the herd-mentality in high school and below.
Just it takes a lot of work to get to the social position that I am now, when you start at the bottom like I also did

The "just B urself" has some truth to it, as long as you can fake that you pass all the checkmarks of being a functioning human

its literally so easy to get laid

every girl gets laid atleast once a week, once a MONTH at a push. Either with their partner or someone new. They literally, almost physically cannot go longer than that without getting laid. they also wont go that long without the mental happiness of having sex once a month.

That means that every man should also be getting laid atleast once a week if not once a month.

It isnt that hard. Its happening to every girl you know.

Its impossible to be a virgin after 20 and impossible to be a virgin in 2016

anyone pretending to be a virgin in 2016 is baiting and can be ignored.

To be fair, they are making a big deal about stripping as well. We should really stop shaming virgins AND sex workers.

This movie was trash, my brother had this on as I was doing work and everything came off as "ALRIGHT, LAUGH NOW"

>That means that every man should also be getting laid atleast once a week if not once a month.
But women are only having sex with a limited number of men

Guys I have a date with a girl tonight and I'm 24 and virgin. Is it over? She's about my age and I look at her facebook and it seems like she has quite the social life. I know virgins are a major turn-offs for women. Am I fucked?

Had sex 100s of times between 16-20 with my highschool gf
I'm 25 now
After breaking up with her at 20 i haven't even asked another girl out
I didn't care the first week and i dont care 5 years later
Sex is fun for sure but 1.000.000% overrated
Fite me

Do Americans actually watch this junk?

If you fuck it up who cares, at least its good practice.

Depends on the girl, and how much she likes you. Some girls don't want any part of it. Other girls get turned on thinking they're your first. And of course there's the spectrum in between.
You just have to accept rejection as a possible reality, and then move forward despite that.

Yeah I'm done being tired of not even trying. I was actually the one that suggested the date. Well if all goes to shit, I will end up just as miserable as I was before.

Had sex 100s of times between 15-17 with my gf
I'm 27 now
After breaking up with her at 17 i haven't even asked another girl out
I didn't care the first year but cared the rest of them
Sex is fun for sure and i'm totally missing it
i'm dead inside