Hey Sup Forums how does someone go about getting a sugar daddy?

Hey Sup Forums how does someone go about getting a sugar daddy?

>- Be a 10/10
>- Be a Thot
>- Immediately offer pleasing with all holes
>- Lose all sense of independence and self-respect

Coincidently...

>- Find a rich neckbeard and give attention

Seeking arangements

My girlfriends friend did it and she got 500 bucks to just have dinner with a married man. No sex or even touching really. That being said she's a super hot sorority girl so...

As if all women don't instinctively know this

Well that just sounds horrible

Regular greentext works just fine, autist.

Well i dont but doesnt seem like something id be able to do either.

It's about the same as being a hooker, the hell did you expect?

>-suck
>--=Fucking
>Cock

I dont know know to be honest lol

Settle down, snowflake. You only have yourself to blame for getting called an ass.

Just be hot, find a rich guy, and offer your body for cash.
It gets more psychological if you want some long term shit without having every hole you have abused to obscure proportions.

Since when the guy figures out he can do what he wants cause you want his cash, shit can get real mean.

Tip your fedora and get that passive aggressive shit the hell out of here.

Fuck that retarded married man. For $500 there better be more than just conversation. Idiots like that enable these worthless leech women.

What exactly was passive about what I said, dunce? Being in therapy doesn't make you a psychologist, effeminate.

Well im not very hot and that sounds kind of scary lol so i mean thats good to know but sounds like a bad idea.

poast face pic pl0x

I mean if some moron was willing to pay you 500 dollars to have dinner with you wouldn't you go? If she can use her hottness to get easy cash more power to her.

Who the hell said I was trying to be a psychologist? You're the dumb fuck starting shit over an added character. Get your anal retentive shit the fuck outta here already.

1 to 10, how hot would you honestly say you are?

You can try conditioning if you're about 8.Basically, find a rich guy who isn't too good looking or has many people around. Then go out with set person. Have them buy you something a bit more expensive than normal on the date, then suck his dick or some shit.

Next date, do the same. Have him buy something slightly more expensive than normal, then let him fuck you in your ass or something similar.

etc etc

Each time letting him know, without directly telling him, that his spending of larger amounts of cash on you was directly connected to you going extra kink on him.

Eventually, he just gets conditioned to expect kinky shit in return for providing you lavishly.

Shit, even celebrities do it. I think it was one of the olsens or some shit that sucked the BFs dick after he proposed to her.

Nah. Thats the last thing i need. But you guys helped so thank you :)

1-10 probably 3 or 4.

>More power to her

Faggot or worthless leech woman detected.

Fuck both those wastes of skin. One for enabling and one for being a lazy leech.

>Who the hell said I was trying to be a psychologist?
>your anal retentive shit
If you weren't a complete dunce you wouldn't throw yourself under the bus like this, queer. Think before speaking occasionally and maybe people won't catch on to how hard you have to pretend to be of average intelligence.

Fuck outta here.

Up to 6 is rare as a motherfucker. We're talking shamoo or a bum on the street addicted to crack. Most chicks are at least a solid 7 with higher potential through makeup and shit.

Bite the bullet and post a selfie or something. Anons here got cash, the majority are worthlessly desperate neckbeards themselves.

Are you still here? Your fedora not back from the shop? Bro, be done with your shit already. It failed, whatever it was, you're still a loser. Make peace and proceed amicably with your life.

lol why are so salty about something with zero impact on your life? She's still going to a university in California it's not like she's dumb or anything.

>le 2012 fedora maymay xD
So easy to spot newfags. How many times are you gonna tell people "outta here", you broken record of a fucktard? Did dense fuck single mommy repeat herself ad nauseum like that while she was raising you?

Maybe 5 if i have make up. Maybe i just have low self-esteem. I dont talk to people really so i don't have others opinions. But im not willing to post it still. Sometimes the people here scare me. Since im not going to post ill go though.

Have a good night everyone. Thanks again. :)

Relax dude, why are you so angry?
If it works, do it.

It's like those whores on twitch. They make bank without ever taking off their clothes or shoving something up their ass on camera. Shit works, so they do it. If I were a chick and I was a 10 I'd do it too cause I'd know it'd make guaranteed money.

It's how the world works. The chicks aren't to blame, they are just cashing in on a winning ticket.

Relax.

Oh boy, he called me a newfag. That fedora must be really tipped. Have fun with the waifu pillow tonight, watch out for rugburns.

Most people think they are naturally uglier than they really are. Helps us evolve and prevents the majority from becoming obese monsters. I'd say you might be a solid 7 to 8.5

Either way, don't go the sugardaddy route. Shit never ends well.

>look mommy!
>i said fedora again!
>then i pretended this place is still for weebs because reddit told me it's still 8 years ago!

Thank you. And i wont, i think im just lonely and it sounded easy at first.

>ok junior
Have fun trying to be a man over the internet. Gets the women so moist.

No problem.
Try to give it more thought when you begin feeling like this. It can often lead to regrettable decisions.
Always sleep on the idea and see how you feel about it the next day.

Yeah, honestly when im not sure about something i ask here, someone tends to have good advice.

>"people" under the age of 25 calling anyone junior
>he's so insecure about his masculinity he has to pretend everyone else is making up for it too
That's pretty sad. Make sure to let your therapist know about it.

Every once in a while sane people do show up here.
I always find it best to weigh in pros and cons twice, one on the day and one on the next day, before taking any major leaps.
Helps to rationalize yourself.

Are you projecting at this point? Do you want attention or advice? Get your head our your ass and ask for help. No need to be such a testy little cunt.

>Are you projecting at this point? Do you want attention or advice?
Do we need to go over the fact that you're not intelligent enough to be a psychologist again?
>Get your head our your ass
Oh wow. Another post where you say something about something getting out of something. Remember the broken record reply?

At this point it looks like you're dealing with a learning disability. Try not to say "no u" back. I know you're tempted but it'll just cement the fact that you have a toddler brain.

Now you're quoting shit like a classic neckbeard.
Ooo oh no, he's using my own words against me
So powerfullllllllllllll

Ok junior, seems like the femnon is gone.
Have fun being alone.

buhbai

>can't reliably build paragraphs
Guess I was right about the learning disability.

Got what she really came here for.

ATTENTION.

DOESN'T EVEN SEE HER, ASSUMES SHE IS AN 8
WAT.

|BETAMALE SOCIETY AMERICA FOLS

She asked a question and got an answer, that's what she did.

Not the same guy btw.