What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?

What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?

pussy is spicy. do it man

They do a pretty good job cleaning my bathrooms

Been dating one for four years trust me the head and pussy is unmatchable.

do you ever lick her butthole?

The horniest, sluttiest girl I know is Mexican. She's kinky, fun, a little bit psycho, gives the best head, and is down for anything. Met her in high school and we've hooked up regularly over the years even after she got married.

Some of the laziest/incompetent workers. Only black females are worse.

Dark Nips Dark assholes Dark pussies

I've fucked 2 Peruvians 1 Colombian 1 Bolivian and 1 salvadorean.

All were great. Highly recommend.

Half were batshit crazy though. If it moves towards a serious relationship RUN

one litterally almost killed me

Another threw rocks at me in front of White House police. They give zero fucks

I mean this about young/first generation Hispanic women. Their mothers and grandmothers tend to be hard workers and good at their jobs.

Hottest if you want curves. The best sex of my life. Age better than white girls. They're crazy, but mostly the hot kind.

They can be cute and sexy, as much as they can be crazy bitches. Many petit girls, and they are thigh.

Her pussy is wet and meaty and one of the best I've had.

bump

Ended up marrying one. She got a little chunky afterwards but it's ok. 5/5 would fiesta again

Their sluts

Only good for sex, if you're lucky enough to slewp with em as it seems they only have sex to procreate not casual encounters. Prsonality switch permanently set on evil, good switch broken off. Have fun with that

linear hot to crazy ratio
scientifically proven

They're extremely dumb and loud. Brain dead megaphones.

rejection

The trustworthy ones act like children until they move out of their parents house.

The hottest ones are batshit insane.

Avoid, not worth more then a one night stand.

this. the sex was never good enough to put up with the shouting matches.

Also never met another race of woman with as much anger-stamina. Guys of any race can stay pissed for a while, but holy shit Latin girls just drag that shit out forever, and it isn't like a simmering anger, it's fucking in your face 24/7, even if you fuck them while they're angry, they just stay angry afterwards.

you're not fucking her hard enough. like a iphone some times the solution is to switch off then on. Knock that bitch out for a solid 5 minutes during intercourse, might solve the issue when she reboots.

it really doesn't bro. No one has ever fucked a Latina hard enough to make her forget that she's mad at you and wants to kill you.

This bitch(user) never touched a girl, he only post Facebook friends of his friends

Uh... what you mean?

had a really cute "princess" type girl that would always tease me in high school. She knew I was obsessed with her ass so she wouldn't get mad if i spanked it. Never went anywhere but it was fun.

most of the posters here are just making shit up. They're just listing stereotypes even though they've never even touched a Latina

1. invest in a helmet, bullet proof vest

OR

2. victim protection programme, relocate with entire family

Are they all thigh or the one you've dated

If you do this without a vasectomy your retarded. Got mine when I was 21
/thread

My last girlfriend was a Mexican doctor.

Good sex, good head, she was like an average woman, not crazier than others.

But she was also an educated hard working person, maybe that's why.

>Mexican doctor
So a nurse?

anyway you wanna look at it, she was probably smarter than you.

>Mexican smarter

They are very passionate and can be fun, but not worth the trouble in the long run. Especially because their families are just fucking psycho. Do one as a one night stand, maybe something short term, but don't stick around long enough to meet her family.

Just in case you are unable to understand, i'll explain you, those words are not antonyms.

(Antonyms means "opposite meaning" )

shut the fuck up lame
gd

I fucked two Argentinean sisters and one Chilean

You must search for the Italian, french or Sweden bloodline to get best pussy

The 18 girls of this year will be like the 4th generation of the European blood and is the best mix

Beauty of a white, fucks like a nigger

But I agree with anons who say that never got serious with a Latina, fucking crazy bitchs

>shut the fuck up lame
Oh! that lack of arguments.