WHATS THE *NEW* Sup Forums? WHATS THE *NEW*Sup Forums?

WHATS THE *NEW* Sup Forums? WHATS THE *NEW*Sup Forums?

lets face it Sup Forums sucks. i want to know for those of you who are in the know - wheres the next cool new place to find filth and darkness and fun. i want the next new wild west because in the last 5-7 years Sup Forums has really lost its charm to middle school white boys.

so let me know.....if you know.

If you want to watch CP then go watch CP, mate.

There's no need for you to request it here just so you can use other people as an excuse to do something you already wanted to do in the first place.

Having one, or ten, or a thousand more people encouraging you to do something illegal won't make it any less of a liability to you, it will just make you feel better about it, so please, let's call an ace an ace here, and stop pretending your "huurrrr durrr Sup Forums is ded" isn't just a weak excuse for you to feel better about something you KNOW is morally wrong.

okay

>doesn't mentions pic unrelated
>OH MY GOD CLEARLY A PEDO

Not Captain Pickard?
>Fuck off

we are all alone now m8
you either join the Discord and ex-reddit users browsing Sup Forums or live a lone happy man
miss the good old days. Just come here to fap
hope you find your place. Our place. Stay safe friend.

Sup Forums is great. Lots of cool anons. Learn what threads to avoid.

>Sup Forums was never good.

>Sup Forums is great
gtfo fucking faggot

>Sup Forums is great

hoh you did it congratulations

Can we have another chocolate milk thread please?

Welcome to PG WWE OP

CENA WINS LOL

I heard of dark ass Discords

stfu fag. Talk about grasping at straws for the sake of trolling. Your shit is weak. Debate me.

link

holy shit, this is the 2nd time in a row i've gotten trips...

bump

It was a pretty good one though, you have to admit.

infinity land and weed chan
maybe the goon hideout

and die fgt

>WHATS THE *NEW* Sup Forums? WHATS THE *NEW*Sup Forums?

Ebaumsworld and 9gag are where all the cool kids hang out now.

I don't have a Discord I just heard that there dark ones out there. I think it's supposedly safe and secure place to do stuff kind of like kik also maybe try kik

I too miss when CP was rampart on Sup Forums.

MODS!!!!!

oh

Youtube

Ive looked but havent found anything.
the infinite and other type chanz are either all cp or neonazis
Sup Forums is shitty pr0n and no originality anymore

Havent found any other darkness and fun type place, if someone knows id love to find it, this place is overrun by wannabe retardit rejects and 14 y/o whiteboi/antifa/guyfawkes faggots

>Just come here to fap
What could this place possibly offer that another site couldnt do better? doesnt even make sense, and youre contributing to the shittiness of the site.

>Sup Forums is great.
Fuck you nigger. 2/10 only because i replied

I hear reddit is pretty cool

Mewch is the newest cancerless chan aside from the leakage of hotwheels chan

In all seriousness...why risk looking at that stuff when you can get prison time.