S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FQTOUqaqXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey, Diesel. How's it going?

Meh, woke up a while ago and everything is in agony. How're you?

Sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon. Eh, not great, but I guess a bit better than I have been.

Thanks. I'm glad your doing better though

You should calm it down with that, you'll end up fucking up your sinuses and lungs.

Jamaica or hibiscus tea, it's what its called.

That sucks, you on painkillers?

Didn't bother. I've pretty much became immune to any over the counter ones. I'd need prescription ones to have anything

Good, the sooner it kills me the better.

Can someone please post peaches and jam stuff? That artist has one of the few furry pics i actually like

Also, why do so many furry pics have animal feet? I get it its furry, but god damn it just seems impractical. Plus it kills my boner.
Requesting regular human feet furry

Requesting cub

have any affect. I don't know how I fucked that up

Jesy reporting in.

Howdy love. How are you?

Yeah, I'm sure those will help.

I hope not, you need to get your shit together, dude. Rather than rotting yourself with drugs, do gardening.

This one is actually new to me, thank you
My fucking hero

Or I could do both because I fucking love drugs. And hell, 3/4 of what I've been doing are totally legal. At least it's not heroin or meth.

Holy shit Bathory is good. One of you folks in here recommended them to me a few months back, and I don't know if you're here now, but if you are, thanks, this is incredible. I've listened to Blood Fire Death, Hammerheart, and Under the Sign of the Black Mark so far, and all of them were great, though Blood Fire Death was my favorite of the three. If you're here, person who recommended this, are their first two albums and Twilight of the Gods worth listening to, as well? They get worse reviews, so I'm not sure.

Meh I can survive without em. I've done it before, and pain is nothing new

real tired actually
was moving rocks and dirt around most of the day
feeling good though, hope you're well

any time

Aside from pain, yea I'm doing well. Hows the lady friend?

Jesus fuckin mary joseph, I just got a deja vu moment.

I know but you gotta do something productive rather than burning down your body every day as a crutch to escape your problems. Start to have walks from now on, they help.

Yeah

You mean you just did hekktik skidz?

ravioli ravioli give me the furrioli

kek

That would be me. All of Bathory's albums up to Twilight of the Gods are phenomenal. Their first two albums quite literally created the sound of black metal. Twilight of the Gods isn't as raw and extreme and memorable as Blood Fire Death and Hammerheart, but it's much more refined and is still very good. I actually like it almost as much as Hammerheart.

Meh, I'd still rather get high.

Hey, wem. How's it going?

What?

pretty~

ravioli ravioli whats in the niggeroli

youtube.com/watch?v=2FQTOUqaqXg

it's going good~
whatcha up to?

watermelon

Got anything with peaches in it?
Also, i only know of peaches, cream, jam, and blueberry, are there others?

Not much. Feeling a bit manic because bipolar is great.

Oh, hey. How are you doing?

Half ounce of lead and crack cocaine.

I guess. Still, walks do help. Nothing wrong with getting high on weed and caffiene but still...

Ah. No, I mean a Deja Vu moment as in I saw this before at some time.

Just got home from job thing
Tired af

I figured, I was trying and failing to be funny. Don't worry, I'll show myself to the door

must be a roller coaster of a thrill daily

so, you weren't lying about snorting caffeine?

Nah it's fine, just me not getting the joke, as usual.

No, he wasn't. He was doing this since he got caffeine to lose weight about a year ago. Also, wrong guy, user.

Alright, I'm going to sleep now, but thanks again for the recommendation, and I'll definitely give their first two albums and Twilight of the Gods a listen. It just sucks that it took me so long to get around to listening to it because I always have a ton of different albums I want to listen to and it takes me a while to sort through them. I'd been missing out quite a bit. I'm just trying to get more into black metal in general at this point. I'm probably going to listen to Moonsorrow after I'm done listening to these, but if you have any other black metal recommendations, by all means, please tell me.

I do not know why I'm surprised tbh. he's known for being kinda junkie

How did it go?

It's delightful. One minute you desperately want to kill yourself, the next you're talking someone's ear off.

That was me, and I'm dead serious. I actually really enjoyed it last night. It cleared my sinuses and felt great, and the bitter drip wasn't too bad because I did it right. I'm kinda liking snorting stuff now, it's quite a rush compared to regular ingestion.

No problem man, glad to help. If you want to listen to more black metal then start with Mayhem and Burzum. Varg Vikernes is damn near a musical genius, Burzum's Hvis Lyset Tar Oss and Filosofem are incredible.

Getting there was rough. Got there just in time so I was anxious the entire way
The thing went well
Will know by next week