Hey Sup Forums can you figure out where I am based on my room? I'll give you a hint it's in Ohio

Hey Sup Forums can you figure out where I am based on my room? I'll give you a hint it's in Ohio

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/photo/1626616596/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cincy or ou

post anus bae

nice hooters

how accurate are you wanting us to be? and if we solve it you have to post nudes.

Enough pictures on the wall there bud?

I've seen many shops in my time
FUCK YOU OP GODDAMNIT

> I'll give you a hint it's in Ohio

/thread

University of Toledo dorm room

City at least and yes I'll post more nudes

looks like a dorm or something. smal room, closet behind you on your left, coat hanger looks painted over so might be pre-installed

Columbus

Faggotville

cleveland

roll

Shite photoshopped TIMESTAMP .
Look how fucking fake it is.

Rules apply OP you fucking daft cunt

in either case you is not you because thats laurenlovesrobots an old tumblr girl. sooo yeah.

Dayton

And its grainy as fuck. how the hell are we supposed to use something we cant even really see?

I'm using you guys to hunt down a scam artist baiting people into giving their information away in my state. The only thing I have is a cell phone that I pinged back to North Lima but nothing more
(234) 759-8179

Yeah I've seen this girl before, I'm just hoping that tag isn't shooped and this is real

tits aren't good enough with all the mentally ill traps on this board
VAGOO OR GTFO

let me google that for you...
laurenlovesrobots

bingo... look at all the nudes

Are you in Ohio?

>laurenlovesrobots
fk she's cute to

how are you using Sup Forums to help, and those fuckers are annoying as hell

Time to leave boys

Ohaiyo

I like you

OP is a fag

nope. those pictures are at LEAST 6 years old. I can play that game too. look at this note I wrote!

Is she a camgirl? If so where can i find vids of her?

lets say it slower for the people who havent gotten it yet. Google..... laurenlovesrobots..... the second link is literally 9 pages worth of photos of her.

I like this game

2014 is too late, if you look somewhere other than motherless most of these were posted in 2012

Yes I know I found that, dickass. I was wondering if anyone found vids

do you draw

And this is why we Tits or GTFO people

University of ohio or OSU or whatever. a fuckin college

you found that but couldnt find that she was a tumblr girl? not a cam girl? you're bad at this whole google thing.

This user can't guess but is disease free and has 9 inch peener I'm in that mitten hmu 4 fast smash.

Mami.

Ohio

This is a creep trying to use you. Do not fall for it

thread died so here. time to check out loli prostitution thread.

imagefap.com/photo/1626616596/

Trips means you get a bitcoin mining virus.