What’s up Sup Forumsros...

What’s up Sup Forumsros. It’s the OP from the thread earlier today where I used your text suggestions with a chick I matched with on tinder. It ended up working out and with any luck I’ll probably be getting laid this weekend. After we sealed the deal I started posting pics of girls and other tinder conversations I’ve had as well as giving general tinder advice, and you guys seemed to enjoy it so here’s a new thread. I’ll post the whole conversation mentioned above along with other conversations I’ve had on tinder and pics of the girls I’ve hooked up with. Everyone is free to share their own pics/texts/success stories. If you want, post your tinder profiles and we’ll give you tips on how to make them better.

>tl;dr General Tinder Thread

ur catfishing arent you

Good job OP

oh the bar promoter

that worked out too well (post her nudes when you get them)

I was here for this thread. This girl is hot. And OP must be a handsome motherfucker bc he got multiple hot chicks throwing themselves at him.

Here’s the girl

man yall should really add people on snapchat no wonder theres a "catfish" series in the us

would give cum-cums to/10

get nudes and post op

she really has a nice ass

this

/thread

Good job op

Sara????????????

holy fuck share her nudes when you get them

Op here. Another girl I hooked up with. She sends nudes too but I haven’t saved any

"haven't saved any" you retarded?

u

what does she look like?

post your profile op are you a fucking chad

Dude are you like a 10/10 chad or something??? Can we get a glimpse of what you look like these matches are Insane.

Am I retarded? Nah, screenshotting nudes on Snapchat is the quickest way to never being sent nudes ever again

h

She's definitely cute, congrats on the sex in advance

just record your screen?

I have no idea how to do that, I guess I am retarded.

Here’s a few of this girl

theres apps or iphones have it i think so are we gonna see your profile?

This guy is lying. I am the real OP of that thread

She kind of has a masculine jaw but I still think she’s pretty cute

literally just look in the app store

Idk you fuckers will probably just roast me

Post your pic op. Only fair since you post theirs.

If anyone here knows you all they'll know is you're smashing chick

yeah i think this is fair too, i want to know if these messages are the real strategy here or you just look like a chad.

Aye was lurking the thread earlier today

yeah the bar promoter

good luck op

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

Hmm so girls like cheesey garbage spewed at them, noted

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

sauce on pic related pls

holy shit that ass